Express Fit Autocentres Reviews

of reviewers recommend Express Fit Autocentres
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Express Fit Autocentres Reviews
Always get great service,it’s a pleasure to take my car there,wouldn’t go anywhere else 😀
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 day ago
I would recomend them
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 2 days ago
The people at Express Fit Autocentres in Ludlow have been absolutely amazing. A day before my MOT/service that was booked my car broke down and wouldn't start. I tried to get the RAC out to repair it but with the current covid situation I was just on hold with the RAC for over an hour. I called Express Fit up to explain to them the problem regarding getting the car to the service and Express Fit were amazing.

They offered to come out the next morning to start the car and take it in for it's MOT/Service and also investigate the reason why it wasn't starting. When they took it in they found the problem was the starter motor and organised replacing the starter motor as well as MOTing the vehicle and servicing it at the same time.

They took the car away themselves and even returned the vehicle to my house, whilst the car was in for repair they kept me updated regularly with what was happening to the car. The car is now back and the other day I had to take it out to get some tablets for the cat from the vets. I was amazed as to how well the car sounded. It started immediately, and the engine sounded so much more better - the service was done really well - for a 2005 plate car it now sounds like a brand new car!!! Thank you so much for the great service, MOT and new starter motor.
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 2 days ago
New wipers fitted while I waited. The usual outstanding efficiency and courtesy. Thank you.
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 4 days ago
Very pleased with everything
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 week ago
Always polite and helpful.
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 1 week ago
Never any problems and always helpful
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 week ago
Very Friendly people and job was done on time and most of all they don’t rip you off
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Easy to book with. Do a great job. Lovely peeps too.
Brilliant service.
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Excellent service friendly staff very helpful
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Vehicle was taken to Bridgnorth at requested time and given option of interim service because of low mileage between services, and also MOT. completed within 3 hours, phone call to let us know to fetch vehicle and covid rules followed so that everything was comfortable.
Excellent service.
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Quick polite,MOT and service, all done on time. will return
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Pleasant and excellent service.
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Matt and his team were excellent as always
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Lovely bunch of guys, always a nice spirit and helpful.
Did my failed battery immediately.
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very good garage with friendly staff
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 3 weeks ago
As usual excellent service, good prices, knowledgeable and friendly staff. First class
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 3 weeks ago
As always excellent service!
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Really friendly and helpful staff, made me feel comfortable the moment I arrived.
Great price for my tyre, too. I'll definitely come back here in the future.
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 4 weeks ago