Express Fit Autocentres Reviews

of reviewers recommend Express Fit Autocentres
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Express Fit Autocentres Reviews

Tell us how Express Fit Autocentres made you happy
Very efficient and speedy. Polite and helpful.
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 12 hours ago
I took my car in to the Ludlow branch at short notice while on holiday. Express Fit Autocentres diagnosed the problem and told me how to get home safely. As they were unable to get hold of a replacement part in time they refused payment and instead gave us full information on the fix needed. I could not fault their customer service.
Very friendly and helpful staff and fast service after my MOT failed due to worn out rear brake pads. Replaced and completed re-test while I waited. 👍
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 1 day ago
Very friendly people, very efficient service.
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 1 day ago
Great service at Ludlow branch, always great smile and help thanks
Great service, very helpful staff, reliable and reasonable prices. They went the extra mile for me fixing my speakers which they don’t normally do. Nothing is too much trouble!
Excellent service,really easy to use website and very friendly staff
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 week ago
Always helpful with a nice meet an greet. Great team Matt.
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 1 week ago
Great service as always. Efficient Mot and back on the road within an hour. Super friendly and helpful staff. Definitely recommend.
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 1 week ago
Matt and his team are always amazing and great prices too.....would recommend
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 1 week ago
Easy to book and my M O T and air con regassing completed within an hour and a half. This all happened on Saturday lunchtime so very convenient for me.
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 week ago
Always first class service. Helpful and professional. I recommend the Ludlow branch highly.
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 1 week ago
Good friendly service, no problems here! I can definitely recommend these guys to anyone...
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 2 weeks ago
As ever we received top service from the amazing team at Express Fit Ludlow
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 2 weeks ago
All ways polite informative and good value.
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Always very attentive. Have been using now for a number of years
Brilliant service as always
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent service and friendly, helpful staff.
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Polite, pleasant knowledgeable staff. The work was done quickly and at a reasonable cost. They are honest with what needs doing, and I will become a returning customer.
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 3 weeks ago
We started using Express Fit Autocentres at the beginning of the pandemic. Prior to this we'd used Maybury's garage in Tenbury but due to the distance involved we needed to find somewhere nearer (we did also use Overton but after we got a Mercedes we found out that Phil wont touch Mercedes!). A friend suggested we should try Express Fit. We initially went to have the brakes done, and have since been back numerous times. The staff are always very polite and courteous in the garage - it's actually the first garage I've ever been to where I've been addressed as "Mr Forster" - that shows such a high level of professionalism. Also, the work done on the car has always been high quality. Also, the way you are dealing with the pandemic - making sure all your customers are safe with the one-way system, face mask-wearing and social distancing is really good too and it's good that you are respectful of your customer's decisions on how they want to protect themselves during these times.
Express Fit Autocentres is rated 4.86 based on 1,399 reviews