Azure Property Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Azure Property Services

0800 566 8 566

info@iazure.co.uk

Ivy Business CentreManchester

"Wes from Azure was extremely helpful. Explained everything in easy to understand terms. Very easy to contact. Would definitely use again. Highly recommend."
"Very good service help me all the way throw very please with them,give me good support and the price cheaper than anywhere else.only take 2weeks my tenant out. Jane"
"Very happy with how azure has dealt with the eviction for our property, fast response from the team and very well explained what was needed from me in order to draft the court documents together so they could be submitted to court to begin the eviction process. If I would need this service again then I would definitely come back to azure and I would recommend them to others too."
"Called Azure Property Services on a Sunday and got a call back shortly afterwards. Discussed our problem with Wes and he came up with a plan of action. The following day we confirmed what we were after, paid the fee and our paperwork was sent that day. Fabulous, speedy service and would certainly use again if needed."
"It might seem an unnecessary expense to seek help with the possession/eviction process. I, like many I suspect, thought how difficult can it be to fill in a couple of court forms. My advice to any Landlord is the process is difficult and stressful. There are many nuances and counter initiative processes, of which only an expert would be aware. Any mistakes during the processes could set you back weeks and would more than offset any cost savings by a DIY approach. Save yourself the stress and make sure you have professional help. My case was dealt with by Wes, I could not recommend him highly enough. His knowledge of the systems and processes was extensive. He was always available to offer advice and patiently explain the steps and likely outcomes at each stage. Roy"
"The service was exceptional from instruction through to eviction. During a stressful time the process was super speedy whikst professional - great result & thank you!!!"
Azure Property Services is rated 5.00 based on 26 reviews