Express Estate Agency Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Express Estate Agency

Tell us how Express Estate Agency made you happy

"Great putting your house on the market, but after that it's so difficult to get in touch with them, even if you want to buy a house."
Are you Express Estate Agency? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I am very happy with my experience with Express Estate Agency. They are fast, efficient and a pleasure to do business with. If you are looking to sell your property then you don’t need to look any further."
"Express sold my property in a matter of weeks. I found the staff positive and proactive throughout. These guys 'do what they say on the tin'!"
"Express Estate Agency were brilliant from start to finish. Their advice was excellent, we sold our house in a week and the whole sale went through smoothly. All staff members were helpful, nothing was ever too much trouble. We won't hesitate to use them again if we ever need to!"
"I am really please with the experience I have had with Express Estate Agency. We were a little apprehensive at first dealing with an online company. There was nothing to be worried about."
"I had a really good experience with Express. They kept me well informed throughout the whole process. I was a first time seller so I couldn't be happier with the service I got."
Express Estate Agency is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews