Express Estate Agency Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Express Estate Agency

Tell us how Express Estate Agency made you happy

"I am very happy with my experience with Express Estate Agency. They are fast, efficient and a pleasure to do business with. If you are looking to sell your property then you don’t need to look any further."
Are you Express Estate Agency? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Express Estate Agency receives. Reply Free
"Express sold my property in a matter of weeks. I found the staff positive and proactive throughout. These guys 'do what they say on the tin'!"
"Express Estate Agency were brilliant from start to finish. Their advice was excellent, we sold our house in a week and the whole sale went through smoothly. All staff members were helpful, nothing was ever too much trouble. We won't hesitate to use them again if we ever need to!"
"I am really please with the experience I have had with Express Estate Agency. We were a little apprehensive at first dealing with an online company. There was nothing to be worried about."
"I had a really good experience with Express. They kept me well informed throughout the whole process. I was a first time seller so I couldn't be happier with the service I got."
Express Estate Agency is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews