Express Estate Agency Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Express Estate Agency

How would you rate Express Estate Agency?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jamshed Ali

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Express Estate Agency in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I am very happy with my experience with Express Estate Agency. They are fast, efficient and a pleasure to do business with. If you are looking to sell your property then you don’t need to look any further."
"Express sold my property in a matter of weeks. I found the staff positive and proactive throughout. These guys 'do what they say on the tin'!"
"Express Estate Agency were brilliant from start to finish. Their advice was excellent, we sold our house in a week and the whole sale went through smoothly. All staff members were helpful, nothing was ever too much trouble. We won't hesitate to use them again if we ever need to!"
"I am really please with the experience I have had with Express Estate Agency. We were a little apprehensive at first dealing with an online company. There was nothing to be worried about."
"I had a really good experience with Express. They kept me well informed throughout the whole process. I was a first time seller so I couldn't be happier with the service I got."
Express Estate Agency is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews