Express Envelopes Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Express Envelopes

How would you rate Express Envelopes?

Michael J
Unverified Reviewer

There was a delay in receiving the envelopes from Express, but once I phoned and spoke to the lovely lady, she helped me out. In fact, the carrier had delivered them to the wrong address but the lady at express sorted it all out for me. Thank you Marie!
David L
Verified Reviewer

Very good quality self-seal product - delivered before 10.30 am the next day.
excellent service,
Thanks,
David
Kelly
Verified Buyer

I had a last minute invitation to send out. Express Envelopes had the right envelope for the job and they arrived next day. Perfect.
Verified Buyer

The envelopes arrived very quickly and were exactly what we needed.
Louise
Verified Buyer

The website was extremely easy and logical to use: you can search for all the envelopes in the size/colour you want. Then it was a simple matter to order some samples - these came promptly, and clearly labelled. Then when I ordered the ones I wanted, these again came very promptly. An excellent service.
Paul
Verified Buyer

Excellent service as always.
Sarah H
Verified Buyer

Such a great choice and lovely website.
Edward
Verified Buyer

Very clear and easy to use website showing a wide range of products at a competitive price.
Murray
Verified Reviewer

Recently bought a Premium Business SOHO pack for my home office. A complete pack of envelopes and matching paper that is ideal to use for my personal correspondence. A superb product and as the name suggests of premium quality too. Will be re-ordering again soon!!
Richard @
Verified Buyer

The site was so easy to find what my client needed. From order to delivery next day. Certainly will be a regular with a massive range of envelopes available.
George
Verified Buyer

website certainly user-friendly and product arrived quickly and safely. Products are of exceptional quality and have proved themselves with good quality feel and the strip seals very well. Will be buying from here again.
Steve
Verified Reviewer

I found the website very user friendly and I found what I required quickly. Great product and service to boot!
Kieran
Verified Reviewer

Very pleased with Express. The envelopes were very good quality - I don't think I've seen better. And they turned up before they were supposed to - always a bonus! I shall certainly be using Express again.
Sam
Verified Buyer

Delivery arrived next day and before 12pm which was great. Also the products are top quality
Nigel
Verified Buyer

I'm very impressed with Express Envelopes. They have the widest range I've seen, with an envelope for every need or occassion. Their service was exceptional. Very happy!
Brian
Verified Reviewer

I always find the wide range Express Envelopes offers is unbeatable.
The quality of their envelopes is excellent. I use their coloured envelpoes for creating a good first impression and it works! People remember the envelope weeks later. Another good point to mention is the service, Express says it all, I have never been let down by the delivery service we receive. Highly recommended!!
Bruce
Verified Buyer

exceptional choice and value. just the right product to promote our company. "first impressions count". express envelopes helps us stand out from the crowd.
Anja
Verified Buyer

Wow, Express by name and Express by nature!!!
What fantastic service...and the quality of products were amazing, all within my budget!
Will definitely use you again

Thanks
Liz R
Verified Reviewer

Thank you Express, the Red C6 envelopes I ordered last week arrived on time for me to get my invitations out. I placed the order late in the day and they arrived next morning. the price was reasonable too.
Verified Buyer

Quality product and very fast delivery. When I had questions the staff were extremely helpful! Excellent.
Express Envelopes is rated 4.80 based on 56 reviews