Express Electrical Reviews

01942 311000

onlineenquiries@expresselectrical.net

Express Electrical, Miry Lane

Tell us how Express Electrical made you happy
This is a dreadful company to deal with. Items claimed to be in stock, money taken then no product delivered. Automated reply service so no way of contacting them. Stay clear of these chancers.
If your looking for a company who have fantastic customer services then this is it - everytime I contacted them to place smoke alarm orders they couldn't do enough - will GRW Handyman Services we will be using you all the time ty
Absolutely joke of a company . Slow delivery without any communication. Unfulfilled order without communication. Told missing items would be sent ,they weren't. Refunded a lower amount than what I paid for items . Appaling customer care when trying to rectify the issue. Overall total sh#@show.
It was very quick to get it delivered and the staff that I emailed where very helpful
Bought wireless smoke/heat alarms from Wigan Branch delivery was slow but no fault of there's. However the heat alarm would not come to life, I phoned three times to seek advice and was cut off three times, next time I still could not speak to the section I wanted but was assured he would email them and arrange an urgent return call. Five days later still no call with advice. Same day I emailed the branch again no response. Fortunately I resolved the sticky switch myself so help no longer needed. This is shocking after sales treatment and will look elsewhere in future.
Highly Recommend the Stockport Branch - Tom & Paul are both a pleasure to deal with anytime i have been in. Paul is my main point of contact who goes above and beyond for me each time i place an order, nothing is ever too much trouble and is incredibly helpful with orders & deliveries if i cannot collect. If you want an electrical wholesaler who will genuinely take care of your electrical needs, this is definitely the place for you. Very reliable and consistently provide a high quality service. Thanks again guys :)
Amazing service and products from the Stockport branch.the guys there are all a credit to the company.will defo use again.
Absolutely shocking customer service, no indication at point of order that there were delays. 2 weeks after placing an order I had to contact them to establish what the delay was. Four weeks on I requested that they sent the “in stock items” after discussions back and forward the member of staff decided to cancel my full order and refund me. Most unprofessional service I have received in a long time.
Worst company I have every bought a product from. 1 month on still haven’t received my order. They don’t answer any calls and when I email it’s an automated response. Zero customer service. They have robbed me of my money. Do not buy anything from them - you’ll get robbed.
After 4weeks and numerous emails and phone calls I have still not received my order. I was told someone would call me twice and am still waiting for a call. Express Electrical are getting no recommendations from me.
Top service thanks
Fantastic, efficient & super quick delivery on some quality products.
My son loves his Snickers Hoodie. Very good fit and quality. Service from what I can remember was quick.
Excellent service all round !
Excellent service and product
Great service highly recommended
I have been using Express Electrical for about a year now, they have always been on time with thier deliveries, especially through these Covid times, I recommended them for there price and comunication with orders placed.
Amazing product
You sent me a 100 amp main switch worth approx £ 8.00 in a RCD box and then REFUSED TO REFUND ME and you expect a review!!! Thank you Ebay for refunding my money that you wouldn't do. How's that for a review. Ps I'll never use you again.
No issues what so ever. Speedy delivery. Braw