Express Chemist Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Express Chemist
11AM
11AM

About Express Chemist: Express Chemist is a leading UK-registered online pharmacy specialising in medicines treating common conditions. Our carefully selected products range is of the highest quality and we supply items that we believe are the most effective in the market. As specialists in our field we only list products that we believe in.Medicines are the core of our business, but we also sell a wide range toiletries, daily essentials, fragrances, first aid products, health care products and nutritional supplements.We package everything discreetly and offer a fast and efficient service.

Categories:
Health & Beauty
Chemist
Perfumes
Health & Beauty
Chemist
Perfumes

Tell us how Express Chemist made you happy

"Rip off! I bought Betadine Dry Powder Spray (£13.59 + £3.29 postage) and when item arrived 2 days ago I checked the expiry date - Sept 2017, manufacturing date Sept 2014. Old stock! I complained to Express Chemist who emailed me this morning to say that they would refund the cost of the item but not the postage. They claim, "However the expiry term does have a respectful time remaining, but we acknowledge that each persons usage may differ, but for this reason the postage is unable to be refunded." So I have not only been ripped off by Express Chemist but they also expect me to pay the postage (plus return) for the privilege! Avoid!!"
Are you Express Chemist? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Express Chemist is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews