Express Bi Folding Doors Romford Reviews

Ed
Express Bi Folding Doors Romford 5 star review on 2nd April 2019
Ed
More Photos & Videos
Our experience with this company was initially great and the installation team came to fit the door but we had the integral blinds in the glass which we thought we had ordered the magnetic slide ones but when delivery came they were corded. Cut a long story short we had signed off the job with the wrong blinds but we just didn't know at the time and the sales person promised from the start they would be magnetic. After some discussions / debates we did get there in the end and they looked after us and changed the blinds so from the after sales point of view i cant fault them but i was disappointed when they arrived so hence the 4 star review. Overall doors are perfect and i would recommend this company but be extra diligent when signing off your order with the surveyor!
(Romford) - Posted 1 year ago
We're sorry for the mix up with the blinds and glad this was resolved to your satisfaction. We hope you enjoy the doors for many years to come.
Me and my wife had our installation 3 weeks ago now and we are so happy. We wanted to give it a couple of weeks before leaving a review just to test the product and we cannot praise this company enough. From sales to the final installation the process has been excellent. We came back to the showroom to pay our balance prior to install and they took us across to the head office manufacture plant and we actually saw our doors been manufactured! A-star company and service, thank you once again
(Romford) - Posted 1 year ago
We're very proud of the full end to end service which has taken us a long time to get right. Thanks for taking the time to write a great review.
Fabulous showroom with professional staff, very impressed and a perfect job
(Romford) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for the great review Damian.
We,re so pleased with our bifolding doors I can highly recommend Express BiFolds.
(Romford) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for the lovely comments Gill. We hope you enjoy the doors for many years to come.
Superb quality and service
(Romford) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks Luke, appreciate the comments.
Great company. The products were high quality and the installation was prompt and expertly done. I would definitely recommend.
(Romford) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks Luke. Appreciate you taking the time to write a review.
Superb service from start to finish, would highly recommended.
(Romford) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for the lovely comments
Really happy with the service from initial contact to installation.
(Romford) - Posted 1 year ago
Glad your'e happy with the doors Jenny. The XP Vision is a new product and it's proving to be very popular.
The guys from Express bi-folding doors have been exceptionally helpful from start to finish, from the first day we met them on the Ideal home show here in London, to the installation guys who were incredibly professional and efficient and not to mention the aftersales support, this company in my opinion is second to none and I’d definitely buy from them if I’m ever involved on a similar project.
Shame there are no more stars to give them
(Romford) - Posted 2 years ago
We've put a lot of time and effort into growing our company and our reputation Unai so it's great to see this is paying off. Thanks for the lovely comments.
Amazing Job from the Initial Quote through to the finished install. We would recommend Express Bi folding Doors as a Great Company to deal with and we will be use them again.
(Romford) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks for the great review.
I have purchased many products from express bi-folds over the years including my new recently installed bi-fold and front door which is fantastic!!! I cannot fault the products or the service...... 10 out of 10 from me!!
Express Bi Folding Doors Romford 5 star review on 26th July 2018 Express Bi Folding Doors Romford 5 star review on 26th July 2018
(Romford) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks for the photos and lovely comments Gary. Always good to get returning customers!
I was recommended Express Bifolding doors from a neighbour after seeing their doors.

Sold from visiting the stunning showroom. Very impressive with helpful staff on hand.

Doors and windows are now installed in time for the nice weather!

Very happy
(Romford) - Posted 2 years ago
Our doors were made for this weather Charlotte. Thanks for the nice comments and enjoy!
I purchased a front door and windows from Express and was delighted with the service and the products.
I have used them again for my extension & I couldn’t be happier.
(Romford) - Posted 2 years ago
Always good to get repeat custom. Thanks for the great comments.
I can not praise this company enough. From the moment we visited the show room to the completed works. Everyone we spoke to and met were helpful and friendly.
The quality of the work was outstanding and I am very pleased with the quality of the product. My Bi Fold Doors look amazing and you can see the quality in the manufacturing.
Getting Express Bi-flooding Doors in to do my doors was the best decision I made. The doors have transformed the look of my home and I am very pleased. I will be recommending this company to all my friends and family
(Romford) - Posted 2 years ago
Lovely comments Peter. Thanks for the great review and we hope you enjoy your doors for many years to come.
Excellent service, thank you!
Thank you Matthew!