Express Bi Folding Doors Redhill Reviews

Express Bi Folding Doors Redhill 5 star review on 5th September 2018
Alan
Express Bi Folding Doors Redhill 5 star review on 30th August 2018
Gareth
We found Express a good company to deal with they always answered the phone promptly and were able to resolve any queries that we had The fitting was carried out in a very professional way Many thanks
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks for the great review Bob. What could we have done to make it 5 stars?
The quality of the doors is excellent and whilst not the cheapest option compared to some other manufacturers, is definitely worth the additional cost. Both the site measuring and installation teams were prompt and technically competent and as a consequence, the door installation is now complete and working very effectively. The completed door and window installation is exactly what we wanted.
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Hi Nigel, thanks for the great comments. We're so pleased the installation was completed so smoothly and hope you enjoy the doors and windows for many years to come.
My wife and I first came across Express Doors and the XP-Glide system at the house of a family member. We were most impressed by the quality of the product, which exceeded by some margin those offered by other companies we had visited and who's products we had viewed beforehand. A subsequent visit to the Redhill showroom made our decision easy and we ordered the XP Glide R system. The fitters were v professional and courteous - and we cannot say enough about the quality of service we have received. As you can see from the pic, the XP Glide R doors looks fantastic, and feel as though they will outlast the house. We highly recommend Express, both from a product and a service standpoint, and would use them again without hesitation. A & A Green, Seaford, East Sussex.
Express Bi Folding Doors Redhill 5 star review on 5th September 2018
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you Alan for the lovely review and great photo. We hope you enjoy the doors for many years to come.
Express installed my bifolding windows last week - what a difference they’ve made to my kitchen- so light and airy (and my cat loves them, too!). The service from Express was excellent, from start to finish. From my first visit to the showroom, to the surveyor’s visit and then the installation, I had great advice from really professional people. Everyone was very knowledgeable, appointments were kept on time, and the site was cleaned up to a good standard after the installation.
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you very much for the lovely review Lynne. We hope you and your cats enjoy the doors for many years to come.
From the great advice in the beautiful showroom to an excellent surveyor who worked out the finished height so the doors finished perfectly over our decking, then onto two discreet yet obviously professional installers. Couldn't find a fault if I tried,really happy with everything and the doors look and feel top notch.Thanks to everyone at express ,really great company,hard to find these days. Gareth.
Express Bi Folding Doors Redhill 5 star review on 30th August 2018
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks for the pic Gareth. The doors look great! We've spent a long time building a team to cover every aspect of our service so it's good to see this is paying off.
Needed to replace the master door catch (as it broke in the heat) so phoned to buy a replacement but was sent two new ones for free. Fantastic service guys. Much appreciated. Ken.
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Glad we could help Ken. Thanks for the nice comments.
I would just like to say a big thank you to Express Bi-Folds for there outstanding customer service. There response to my initial phone call regarding problems with my sliding doors which were installed 3 years ago was amazing. I needed replacement glass panel and adjustments done to another door. There was no quibble just immediately put it right. I would strongly recommend this company.
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Glad we could help so quickly Steve. Thanks for the great review.
I would recommend Express Bi-Folding doors. I purchased my doors in 2011. The survey and the installation both went very smoothly. The doors still look like new 7 years later. I am very happy with them and am thinking of buying bifold doors from Express for my next project.
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Fantastic review Ms Wishart. We would be very pleased to provide the bifolds for your project. Thanks for the nice comments.
We just love our amazing new space especially with this wonderful weather, its like living outside on these great summers days and nights. Your team did a amazing job when installing and such nice guys with a smile on there faces.. Our neighbours have already been in touch about getting some from you as they want them too..
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks for the great comments John. So pleased you love the doors and recommending us to your neighbours.
We have reccomended Express Bi-Folding Doors to several of our clients when they asked us about a good quality, good value and overall very good customer service product. This will undoubtedly continue as when our clients are happy, we are.
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Nice doing business with you Michael. Always good to stay in touch with trusted professional contacts.
From the moment I stepped into the showroom I was taken back by the size and variation on display. I was convinced I would want bifolding doors but after talking through my project with a experienced member of staff we went for sliding doors. I couldn’t be happier they look stunning and I love the compliments from friends and family. I went for one of there elite range colours too so keeps my project bespoke to me. Thank you.
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks for the great review Danielle. We hope you enjoy your doors for many years to come.
The installation was quick, painless and the fitters were very polite and friendly. The finished product looks brilliant and works like a dream.
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks for the great comments. Glad everything went so well.
Well designed product, high quality materials and skilled installers. And all at a reasonable price.
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks for the great review Julian. Enjoy!
After visiting the state of the art show room we purchased two sets of bi-folding doors. It was by far the best decision we have made regarding our house. From the moment we chose the doors through to the installation we received nothing but outstanding service. The doors themselves are of the highest quality and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend Express.
(Redhill) - Posted 3 years ago
Thanks for the great comments Jenni. Please let us know if you recommend anyone.
After visiting the amazing showroom and speaking to their extremely helpful and knowledgeable staff we are in no doubt that we will be using Express when we complete our extension
(Redhill) - Posted 3 years ago
Thanks for the 5 stars Dave. How's the conservatory going? Perhaps you could send us some pics?
Great job done by the fitting team, on time and in the worst of weather !!!
(Redhill) - Posted 3 years ago
Glad it all went well. Thanks for the comments Mark.
Great showroom & friendly staff, a very easy Company to deal with and the products are great.
(Redhill) - Posted 3 years ago
We try to make the process as smooth as possible so glad to see this is working.
Express Bi Folding Doors Redhill is rated 4.95 based on 57 reviews