Express Bi Folding Doors Redhill Reviews

Express Bi Folding Doors Redhill 5 star review on 5th September 2018
Alan
Express Bi Folding Doors Redhill 5 star review on 30th August 2018
Gareth
Excellent service starting with our visit to the Redhill showroom all the way through to installation.
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks for the 5 stars and great review Colin. Its good to hear you are happy with the whole process. Enjoy your products.
Thanks for 5 stars Colin. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service. Enjoy your products.
We spent a long time looking at various door options and going to exhibitions that displayed sliding doors for our new open plan extension. We were always drawn to the sliding doors that Express Bi-Folding Doors had on show with narrow sight-lines. The ordering and installation process of the doors was easy and smooth, with great communication. Now that the entire build has been completed we are still very happy with our sliding door choice and enjoy opening them as wide as possible when the weather permits us to do so.
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks for the lovely review Martin. We do pride ourselves on our end to end service and we like to keep clients updated at every stage of the process. Enjoy your products, weather permitting.
We are very happy with our sliding doors. They look great and we love the slim profile of the framing and handle. They are finished to a high quality and slide with ease. They allow so much light into our living room! Would recommend.
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Great to hear the doors have opened up your living space Sam. You chose a nice product and its pleasing to hear you are happy with them. Thanks for the recommendation.
From the moment we were advised to change our requirements (which saved us money and looked better) to installation, a quick repair needed caused by a delivery driver dragging a washing machine over the bottom guide and seamlessly repaired for us, every action as been professionally followed and aftersales support has always been faultless and reassuring.
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks for the nice feedback Neil. I can see your job was installed some time ago so its pleasing to hear we have maintained the excellent service you received from the outset. Glad to help on this occasion too.
One of the Venetian blind mechanisms on my doors became problematic so I emailed asking for help. Received a response the next morning advising that my message had been passed to Aftersales. Donna messaged me asking for some photos of the mechanism. Within an hour of me sending them she was on the phone. Talked me through a with a solution. Really couldn't have asked for better service. Only had to contact Express a couple of times and always received excellent service.
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Our Aftersales service is just one of the things that sets us apart from our competitors Peter. Glad we could help you
I had researched sliding doors extensively and I felt the XP Panoramic Slide doors really gave value for money and were comparable to products at the higher end of the market. However when I read some of the negative reviews I was apprehensive about placing my order. I am delighted to say the whole experience has been fantastic from point of sale to installation. Express Bifolds delivered my doors within the short lead time I had and worked closely with my builders to ensure the preparation for the opening was correct. The installation went very smoothly and the windows look amazing. I would highly recommend Express Bifolds without any reservations.
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks for the great review Liz. We are proud of our end to end service and short lead times, and we are glad we could meet your timeframe and requested installation date.
Previously I had bi fold put in right across the back of my house. I was so impressed with the quality & service I received. This then prompted me to replace my kitchen windows & back door. Again the service was excellent.
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
So pleased you returned to us Sally, its great to hear you are pleased with both installations and the service you received. Thanks for the lovely review.
Thanks for taking the time to write a review Sally, it's always pleasing to receive positive feedback from a returning customer.
Great communication from express doors pre and post installation. Installation completed in half a day by efficient and friendly installers. It helped that Express were provided with a perfectly true opening! Very happy with the product and installation.
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks for the review David, it does help to have a correctly prepared opening. We are pleased you are happy with everything.
We have used Express Bi-Folding Doors a few times in the last 3 years and have always had a very pleasant experience. Their sales and after sales teams are always very helpful and ready to address any problems as quickly as possible. As well as having a truly efficient customer service, their products are very good quality and look beautiful!
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
HI Carla, thanks for the review. Its pleasing to hear that we are consistently delivering quality products and services. If we can be of assistance in the future please do not hesitate to get in touch.
From start to finish we had excellent service. Spending thousands of pounds I wanted a company that I trusted and was 100% happy with the product. James in the Redhill showroom was excellent, he was confident in his product knowledge but more importantly for me, not pushy at all... he’s genuinely a really nice sales guy to deal with. He explained everything we needed to know clearly so we could decide which doors were best for us! Communication from HQ was good. Information on ‘what happens next’ was sent out quickly and an appointment for the site survey was efficient. The surveyer phoned in the morning to say he was on his way. As we were preparing the opening ourselves he offered us a lot of advice which we were grateful for! The big day finally arrived and the two fitters were lovely! They got stuck in straight away, were professional and we had a few laughs along the way! Great attention to detail and they made sure I was completely happy before they left! So overal I would definitely recommend Express Bi-Folds!
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review Jennie. We are aware communication with customers is vital and we have made this one of our priorities. In fact, we have invested heavily in an end to end service and we are pleased you experienced the benefits of this process. I will be sure to pass your comments on to James, I'm sure he will be pleased to receive such lovely feedback. Thanks for the recommendation!
We were a little disappointed at the week's delay on the promised delivery date, which then impacted on the build schedule. Other than that, the doors look great, and so far are operating smoothly.
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
We are pleased you like the products Jack. Apologies for any delay, however, the blinds on your project are bespoke and this manufacturing process can occasionally affect the lead time.
Alex was very helpful and provided excellent service. Fitters were very good, had to overcome a few issues, but solved without any fuss. Pleased with silver grey colour of sliding doors, blend into the landscape.
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks for the lovely review Brenda. Issues can present themselves on any project and we are pleased we resolved any issues quickly and to your satisfaction. The RAL colour you specified does suit the doors and we hope you enjoy them for many years to come.
Excellent installation and delighted with the windows. They change the look and the feel of our home. Recommend!
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks for the review and thanks for recommending us. We hope you enjoy your products for many years to come.
We were delighted with our bi-folding doors. They were delivered on time and installed very quickly. A very good service indeed from start to finish
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks for the great review John. We are pleased you were happy with the service and we are sure you will enjoy your doors for many years to come.
I have just had Bi-fold doors and two windows fitted by Express Bi-Folding Doors. End to end the experience has been excellent. The Sales Team were very helpful in getting to the right choice, the surveyor knew his stuff and the installation guys were great. I was kept well informed at each stage in the process, the work was completed on schedule and I am very happy with the result.
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks for the review John. We are pleased you are happy with the process, it's something we are very proud of.
We spoke to Express at a couple of shows then visited a showroom to make our final bi-fold product choice. The order process, survey and installation all went very smoothly and as per original time schedule quoted to us. The fitters were great, quick, professional. We’re happy with the product.
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you for the lovely review. We pride ourselves on our end to end service and we are happy you were pleased with the whole process.
Found everybody I came in contact with very informative and helpful about the product , The only complaint I could have would be the waiting time for installation ,but well worth the wait. The two lads who did the installation were very polite and professional and tidy. A little bit more expensive than others but in my personal opinion well worth it for the quality of the product
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks for the review and your comments. All our staff are trained to the highest standard. Lead times can fluctuate and the Christmas period may have extended yours slightly but we are pleased you are happy with your products.
Very pleased with our XP Glide sliding doors, good value for money, lovely product and great overall experience and customer service. Would definitely recommend.
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you for your nice comments, we are sure you will enjoy your products for may years to come.
Having used your products in our previous house, it was our expectation that the installers would be as efficient & professional as they had previously been. This was in fact very much the case and we are most pleased with the result. The XP slide windows, whilst providing greater sight lines in their construction, would benefit even more if the design was slimmed down further, as is now beginning to appear in your competitors' products. I feel that this configuration will become the new market standard and I'll watch your coming product lines with added interest.
Express Bi Folding Doors Redhill 5 star review on 26th November 2018
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you for the photo and review Jim. The doors look great. We are always reviewing our product range so we can maintain our market leader position, so watch this space!
We looked at minimalist site line doors from other manufacturers and while the site line can very slim (approx. 20cm) this is only seen when you are directly in front of the frame. Viewed at any other angle and the site lines are much the same. We therefore selected the Glide R product as the larger frames to the doors is actually quite reassuring in terms of the solidity and security they offer. We received great advice from the staff we initially visited at a trade show and again when we visited the Redhill showroom. This was repeated when we also visited the Leeds showroom and were guided to our final choice. The installation team turned up on time, worked hard to install the doors, polished the glass and the frames and left us with a wonderful finish. It has transformed our home. The service from Express has been excellent from start to finish.
(Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review James. We're glad you love the doors and hope you enjoy them for many years to come.
Express Bi Folding Doors Redhill is rated 4.95 based on 57 reviews