Express Bi Folding Doors Redhill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Express Bi Folding Doors Redhill
Read Express Bi Folding Doors Redhill Reviews
Have just had some Bifold doors and a very large window over the doors installed and cannot fault the procurement, survey and installation. All was dealt with very positively and the installation team were so helpful and proficient. Hopefully time will only reinforce my initial experiences.
Thanks for the positive comments and for taking the time to review our company and services Bruce. We are proud of our end to end service which sets us apart from other companies. We are sure you will enjoy your products for many years to come.
I have just had a bifold door fitted. It is excellent! The quality of the door is unparalleled, the way the guys fitted it was superb. They were polite, punctual and above all extremely professional. The door is so easy to operate and it glides so smoothly. I would highly recommend the door and company.
Its really good to hear that you are happy with the service and products Neil, and thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. Your comments confirm to us that the investment we've made in our end to end service is worthwhile.
Excellent service from start to finish with lovely friendly people. The doors are superb and we’re so happy!
We are a family run company with family values and it's nice to hear you found our staff lovely. Really pleased you are happy with everything.
very impressed with the fitters and the product 'looked at patio sliding doors .from quite a few manufactures. no one could get anywhere near the quality of express bi-folding XL sliding doors. thanks again .
(Redhill) - Posted 4 months ago
Thanks for the great review Carl. We are really pleased to hear of your comments regarding your fitting team and your product. We are happy that you chose Express and thank you for the opportunity to work with you.
The whole process from initial enquiry through to delivery and installation was very efficient. With a little helpful advice from the sales adviser (without being overly pushy), this made the whole experience completely stress-free. The quality of the products backed up with a ten-year guarantee will give us peace of mind for a long time whilst enjoying the view!
(Redhill) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you for the lovely review. Our service is something we are very proud of and we are pleased to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us. We hope you enjoy your products, and your view, for many years to come!
Express provided a first-class service - the quality of the doors and windows is excellent - they open easily and close smoothly and with a satisfying firmness. Express resolved a minor fitting issue promptly and at the end of the building project revisited to ensure that everything was in order. A happy customer!
(Redhill) - Posted 6 months ago
Thanks for the lovely review Edward. Our end to end service is something we are incredibly proud of and we are pleased we met your expectations.
We are so happy with it as it is much easy to open smooth. It is looking very nice when you see is outside and inside.
(Redhill) - Posted 6 months ago
Great pictures! Your project looks fantastic and you have obviously planned it well. The aspect is very nice.
Excellent service starting with our visit to the Redhill showroom all the way through to installation.
(Redhill) - Posted 7 months ago
Thanks for the 5 stars and great review Colin. Its good to hear you are happy with the whole process. Enjoy your products.
Thanks for 5 stars Colin. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service. Enjoy your products.
We spent a long time looking at various door options and going to exhibitions that displayed sliding doors for our new open plan extension. We were always drawn to the sliding doors that Express Bi-Folding Doors had on show with narrow sight-lines. The ordering and installation process of the doors was easy and smooth, with great communication. Now that the entire build has been completed we are still very happy with our sliding door choice and enjoy opening them as wide as possible when the weather permits us to do so.
(Redhill) - Posted 7 months ago
Thanks for the lovely review Martin. We do pride ourselves on our end to end service and we like to keep clients updated at every stage of the process. Enjoy your products, weather permitting.
We are very happy with our sliding doors. They look great and we love the slim profile of the framing and handle. They are finished to a high quality and slide with ease. They allow so much light into our living room! Would recommend.
(Redhill) - Posted 7 months ago
Great to hear the doors have opened up your living space Sam. You chose a nice product and its pleasing to hear you are happy with them. Thanks for the recommendation.
From the moment we were advised to change our requirements (which saved us money and looked better) to installation, a quick repair needed caused by a delivery driver dragging a washing machine over the bottom guide and seamlessly repaired for us, every action as been professionally followed and aftersales support has always been faultless and reassuring.
(Redhill) - Posted 8 months ago
Thanks for the nice feedback Neil. I can see your job was installed some time ago so its pleasing to hear we have maintained the excellent service you received from the outset. Glad to help on this occasion too.
One of the Venetian blind mechanisms on my doors became problematic so I emailed asking for help. Received a response the next morning advising that my message had been passed to Aftersales. Donna messaged me asking for some photos of the mechanism. Within an hour of me sending them she was on the phone. Talked me through a with a solution. Really couldn't have asked for better service. Only had to contact Express a couple of times and always received excellent service.
(Redhill) - Posted 8 months ago
Our Aftersales service is just one of the things that sets us apart from our competitors Peter. Glad we could help you
I had researched sliding doors extensively and I felt the XP Panoramic Slide doors really gave value for money and were comparable to products at the higher end of the market. However when I read some of the negative reviews I was apprehensive about placing my order. I am delighted to say the whole experience has been fantastic from point of sale to installation. Express Bifolds delivered my doors within the short lead time I had and worked closely with my builders to ensure the preparation for the opening was correct. The installation went very smoothly and the windows look amazing. I would highly recommend Express Bifolds without any reservations.
(Redhill) - Posted 8 months ago
Thanks for the great review Liz. We are proud of our end to end service and short lead times, and we are glad we could meet your timeframe and requested installation date.
Previously I had bi fold put in right across the back of my house. I was so impressed with the quality & service I received. This then prompted me to replace my kitchen windows & back door. Again the service was excellent.
(Redhill) - Posted 8 months ago
So pleased you returned to us Sally, its great to hear you are pleased with both installations and the service you received. Thanks for the lovely review.
Thanks for taking the time to write a review Sally, it's always pleasing to receive positive feedback from a returning customer.
Great communication from express doors pre and post installation. Installation completed in half a day by efficient and friendly installers. It helped that Express were provided with a perfectly true opening! Very happy with the product and installation.
(Redhill) - Posted 8 months ago
Thanks for the review David, it does help to have a correctly prepared opening. We are pleased you are happy with everything.
We have used Express Bi-Folding Doors a few times in the last 3 years and have always had a very pleasant experience. Their sales and after sales teams are always very helpful and ready to address any problems as quickly as possible. As well as having a truly efficient customer service, their products are very good quality and look beautiful!
(Redhill) - Posted 9 months ago
HI Carla, thanks for the review. Its pleasing to hear that we are consistently delivering quality products and services. If we can be of assistance in the future please do not hesitate to get in touch.
From start to finish we had excellent service. Spending thousands of pounds I wanted a company that I trusted and was 100% happy with the product. James in the Redhill showroom was excellent, he was confident in his product knowledge but more importantly for me, not pushy at all... he’s genuinely a really nice sales guy to deal with. He explained everything we needed to know clearly so we could decide which doors were best for us! Communication from HQ was good. Information on ‘what happens next’ was sent out quickly and an appointment for the site survey was efficient. The surveyer phoned in the morning to say he was on his way. As we were preparing the opening ourselves he offered us a lot of advice which we were grateful for! The big day finally arrived and the two fitters were lovely! They got stuck in straight away, were professional and we had a few laughs along the way! Great attention to detail and they made sure I was completely happy before they left! So overal I would definitely recommend Express Bi-Folds!
(Redhill) - Posted 9 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review Jennie. We are aware communication with customers is vital and we have made this one of our priorities. In fact, we have invested heavily in an end to end service and we are pleased you experienced the benefits of this process. I will be sure to pass your comments on to James, I'm sure he will be pleased to receive such lovely feedback. Thanks for the recommendation!
We were a little disappointed at the week's delay on the promised delivery date, which then impacted on the build schedule. Other than that, the doors look great, and so far are operating smoothly.
(Redhill) - Posted 9 months ago
We are pleased you like the products Jack. Apologies for any delay, however, the blinds on your project are bespoke and this manufacturing process can occasionally affect the lead time.
Alex was very helpful and provided excellent service. Fitters were very good, had to overcome a few issues, but solved without any fuss. Pleased with silver grey colour of sliding doors, blend into the landscape.
(Redhill) - Posted 10 months ago
Thanks for the lovely review Brenda. Issues can present themselves on any project and we are pleased we resolved any issues quickly and to your satisfaction. The RAL colour you specified does suit the doors and we hope you enjoy them for many years to come.
Excellent installation and delighted with the windows. They change the look and the feel of our home. Recommend!
(Redhill) - Posted 10 months ago
Thanks for the review and thanks for recommending us. We hope you enjoy your products for many years to come.
Express Bi Folding Doors Redhill is rated 4.95 based on 44 reviews