Express Bi Folding Doors Glasgow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Express Bi Folding Doors Glasgow
Excellent work carried out. No issues. Fitters hardly stopped for break and it was a bitterly cold day.
Thank you for the lovely review Jean. Our fitters are incredibly hard-working and proud of the work they do, so they'll be thrilled to hear of your comments. We hope you enjoy your products for many years to come!
From start to finish the experience of dealing with everyone at express bi folds has been nothing but exceptional, very helpful, prompt and very nice to speak to over the phone, two of the nicest installers on the day aswell, extremely happy with the product and can’t recommend them enough
Thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely review Simon. Customer feedback is very important to us as it helps us measure our performance. Thanks for the recommendation.
I’m so pleased with our new doors. I was worried about the installation as we’ve expensive flooring.... I even had our decorator on standby to repair any damage, delighted to say the installation was fantastic.... decorator cancelled! Have already recommended your company to our family & the neighbours. Will replace our front door now. Thanks for an excellent job.
(Glasgow) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for the lovely review Marion. We're really happy to hear you're pleased with your products. Our fitting teams all have many years of experience in their field and will always take the utmost care during an installation. We really appreciate you taking the time to recommend us and we'd love the opportunity to work with you again.
Great company to deal with and the product is stunning!!
(Glasgow) - Posted 3 months ago
Thanks for the review and the image Neil. We agree, your project looks stunning!
From the moment we visited Express Bi Folds Showroom we were impressed with not only the product but also the service and friendliness of the salesperson. Throughout the whole process from ordering, survey and installation all staff we have been in contact with have been extremely helpful. Finally to actual doors, wow! They look superb in our new extension. Would highly recommend Bi Fold Express, you won't be disappointed
(Glasgow) - Posted 4 months ago
Thank you for the fantastic review Ian! We are incredibly proud of our end to end service and are really pleased to hear that we were able to help you with your project. You have some lovely products and we hope that you enjoy them for many years to come!
Great product, great service and great people. The fitters were extremely clean and new exactly what they were doing. Perfect job well done
(Glasgow) - Posted 4 months ago
Thanks for the 5 stars and taking the time to write a review Mohammed. I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to the fitting team, I know they will appreciate your comments.
Fantastic! Not the cheapest on the market but the quality is the best!
(Glasgow) - Posted 5 months ago
Thanks for the 5 stars Matty! Really good to hear you are pleased with the quality of our products.
Perfect from start to finish, there glass cleaners is the best! Will 100% recommend them to all my friends and family.
(Glasgow) - Posted 5 months ago
Great to hear you are happy with everything. Thanks for the 5 stars and the recommendation!
Amazing showroom, there consultant went through all our plans and made some very important changes which we cannot wait to see. Just waiting for my windows and doors to be fitted now :)
(Glasgow) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you for the lovely review Debbie, we're very proud of our showrooms and the end to end service we provide. Our staff have a wealth of expertise and knowledge and are always happy to assist on whatever is best for your project. I'm sure you will be very happy with the end results!
We love our panoramic sliding doors so much :) Thank you
(Glasgow) - Posted 6 months ago
Really appreciate the 5 stars Annabelle and we are pleased you are happy with your doors.
They have lovely windows and doors, spent lots of time in the showroom and i cannot thank them enough for the service we received. Me and my husband are going to send you something nice for all your efforts, Thank you
(Glasgow) - Posted 6 months ago
We really appreciate your lovely comments Steph and thanks for the 5 stars. We do pride ourselves on our customer service and we are glad you are happy with everything. There really is no need to send anything, its all just part of the service!
I could not recommend express bifold enough. I'm delighted with my bifolds. I have found express bifold very professional at every stage and they kept me updated and informed at every stage along the way - shame other builders aren't quite the same! Special thanks to David Hepburn in East Kilbride for assisting us in the showroom and the boys from Middlesborough who fitted the bifolds outstandingly!
(Glasgow) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you for the lovely review Billy. We really appreciate your comments and pride ourselves on our end to end service. We know how important communication is during a project, so always like to keep our customers updated. David, Jonny and Peter will be over the moon with the feedback!
Excellent service with knowledgeable surveyor and experienced fitters! Delighted with results !
(Glasgow) - Posted 6 months ago
We are really pleased you are delighted with the results, it looks a nice space from the image. Thanks for posting!
I've done many projects with this company and if i could give them 10 stars i would. There isn't any other supplier out there with compares to there quality and showrooms. Look forward to many more happy clients
(Glasgow) - Posted 6 months ago
Ten stars would be great Lawrence. It's always pleasing to receive positive feedback from a repeat customer and it's good to hear the team continue to look after you.
They were recommended from our friends and our purchase from this company has been super smooth and we are extremely happy with the installation. We will be recommending
(Glasgow) - Posted 6 months ago
Friends recommendations are worth their weight in gold Darrell. We are so pleased you too are happy with everything.
Brilliant doors and a pleasure to deal with, highly recommend
(Glasgow) - Posted 6 months ago
Thanks for the 5 stars and the great review Janet.
The Express staff were very professional and very competent. we are very pleased with our new doors.
(Glasgow) - Posted 7 months ago
We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service and your products. We are sure you will enjoy them for many years to come.
The Express Bi-Folding doors (and windows) we had fitted are a top notch product second to none. After an extensive search for a reliable quality product at an affordable price, we settled for Express. You can of course find 'buy cheap, buy twice' prices, but we wanted a product that was going to withstand the test of time both in style and engineering reliability. We visited the Glasgow showroom and received excellent service from David there. This carried through right to the very end, post fitting, ensuring that we were 100% happy with with the service and product. If you want a superior product which is equal in both German quality, all-round design and precision, backed by a very professional and thorough team, then Express in your no.1 choice.
(Glasgow) - Posted 7 months ago
Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to write such a lovely review Jonathan, we will be sure to pass your feedback on to David and the team. We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service and products.
From start to finish our experience with Express Bi-Folding Doors has been excellent. From ordering to installation we were kept up to date by email and letters with preparation including a site visit a few weeks before the installation date. All staff have been excellent but in particular Peter and Johnny the fitters who were quick, efficient and very professional for the half day they were at our house. I would definitely recommend this company and would use them in the future.
(Glasgow) - Posted 7 months ago
We strongly believe communication with the customer is critical and I'm pleased to hear we did just that. We pride ourselves on our end to end service Harry, happy to hear you are pleased with our service. I will be sure to pass your feedback on to Peter and Jonny.
Door is superb. I'm delighted with the quality, very easy to open and close and looks fantastic. The installation guys did an excellent job, very slick, first rate tradesmen and I have no hesitation in recommending Express Bi-Folding Doors.
(Glasgow) - Posted 8 months ago
We are pleased you are happy with the product, you specified a nice door. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the fitting team and thanks for the recommendation.
Express Bi Folding Doors Glasgow is rated 4.97 based on 32 reviews