Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds Reviews
The product is extremely high quality. The fitters were efficient, fast, courteous and skilled. In fact the entire process was close to flawless.
(Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
That's what we like to see. Thanks for the great comments David. Perhaps you could share some photos of the finished job?
Bought back in 2016 for Moregeous Mansions and have been throughly impressed with performance. Fitting was top notch at the time and set the bench mark, clean, efficient, friendly. No issues to date and currently wowing guests at our Airbnb renovation days!
(Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks for the lovely comments Sian. Glad you're still happy and good luck with your AirBnB
The unrestricted view and opening into our back garden has added immeasurably to the success of our extension.
(Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
Glad you're happy Robert. Thanks for the nice comments.
I rang up about a broken roller on a hinge on a Bi Fold door we had had for about two and a half years.I spoke to a very nice and helpfull young man whose name i cannot remember unfortunately.He asked me to send a photo of the hinge to make sure they sent me the right one,so i sent two photographs and within 20 minutes i had a phone call from a very nice lady called Donna.The lady told me how much it would be and that it would be in the post right away and sure enough it came.If only all companies had staff members as good as these life would be a lot less stressfull.A friend recommended me to you and know i recommend you to everyone i know looking for doors or windows,everyone that sees the door loves it with the apex window above it, regards Mark and Wendy Sutton.By the way 5 is not enough it should be 10 out of 10 stars.Thank You.
(Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
Glad we were able to help you so quickly Mark. Your comments have been passed on and we hope you and Wendy enjoy the door for many years to come.
A true family run business, making things easy and providing a personal service! Quality workmanship.

Love the showrooms and ideas I find on Pinterest. Thank you
(Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
Glad you like to the showrooms Rob. We've spent a lot of time and effort getting them ready. Thanks for the feedback.
The lads from Express made having work done on the house a pleasure. I'm always unsettled when workers have to come into my home but they were so obliging, professional and tidy that I was put at ease. My new doors look amazing! Wouldn't hesitate to have them back. Highly recommended.
Always nice to see good comments for our team. Thanks Carol and I hope you're still enjoying the doors.
Very friendly staff, professional from beginning to end
FANTASTIC !!!!!!!
(Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
Great comments. Thank you.
Our experience with Express Bi-Fold has been nothing less than fantastic. After visiting their unbelievable showroom in Leeds and speaking with their helpful staff, we knew this was a company who pride themselves on their professionalism, quality of products and service. They had a vast selection of doors to choose from and to suit all budgets. Our doors were fitted last week by their expert fitting team who arrived on time and were also very friendly. Thank you to everyone at Express! Highly recommended.
(Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks for getting in touch Craig. Sounds like your experience was great from start to finish. Just what we like to see.
Very friendly staff, excellent service and would definitely recommend.
(Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
Always good to get recommendations Lee. Thanks for the great review.
my experience with Express doors has been pleasant from the start from the initial phone call to the visiting the showroom and the experience of the day leading to an order placed by us which has now been fitted .
my only issue was the finishing on the install everyone says they look amazing but the gap and packers on show spoil the picture of it all and i have to say i agree
although in the future i intend to put some decking or stonework to the front of the doors until then it looks exposed and industrially unfinnished .
i wish to add internally on my home items from your impressive range in the future as i develop my house into the vision i deem as perfect for us .
i have no question of the quality of the product i purchased from you but would be interested to hear what your thoughts are on this i enclose a pic and happy to forward more pics of the vision of the doors
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for the review and nice comments Alan. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service and the product. With regards to the finishing off you refer to, our doors are fitted level and plumb within the aperture in order for them to operate as they should. It would appear that on this occasion the aperture levels were slightly out hence the packers being more visible than usual in some places. From an installation perspective the doors are finished, however, until the appropriate drainage and decking is installed you will, I’m afraid, see the finish you refer to. I trust this explanation satisfies your query, however, please feel free to call the office and our technical team will be happy to discuss this with you personally.
The company as a hole was friendly and easy to deal with right from the start. Never felt pressured to buy. We had only had Good honest advice when desisions had to be made. Kept well informed throughout. I received a text Reminder when the fitters were due. The fitters turned up on time and they were very polite and friendly. There working area was kept Kleen and left kleen when they finished. The doors are top quality and work very well. I’m well pleased so far
Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds 4 star review on 19th July 2018 Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds 4 star review on 19th July 2018 Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds 4 star review on 19th July 2018
(Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks for the great review Andy and the photos. Will be good to see the whole project when completed.
Brilliant product, great service. Would highly recommend!
(Leeds) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks very much for the great comments Sarah.
We recently had a number of doors, windows, and roof lights installed at our property. For the most part, the products and installation are of a standard befitting the price. However, there were a number of issues that are still outstanding, and need to be addressed to bring everything up to an acceptable standard (mainly around the quality of the finish - see attached pictures). This is on top of a number of errors made by them throughout the sales process. As it stands, I would be hesitant to recommend Express to anyone else.
Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds is rated 4.93 based on 73 reviews