Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds Reviews
my experience with Express doors has been pleasant from the start from the initial phone call to the visiting the showroom and the experience of the day leading to an order placed by us which has now been fitted .
my only issue was the finishing on the install everyone says they look amazing but the gap and packers on show spoil the picture of it all and i have to say i agree
although in the future i intend to put some decking or stonework to the front of the doors until then it looks exposed and industrially unfinnished .
i wish to add internally on my home items from your impressive range in the future as i develop my house into the vision i deem as perfect for us .
i have no question of the quality of the product i purchased from you but would be interested to hear what your thoughts are on this i enclose a pic and happy to forward more pics of the vision of the doors
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for the review and nice comments Alan. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service and the product. With regards to the finishing off you refer to, our doors are fitted level and plumb within the aperture in order for them to operate as they should. It would appear that on this occasion the aperture levels were slightly out hence the packers being more visible than usual in some places. From an installation perspective the doors are finished, however, until the appropriate drainage and decking is installed you will, I’m afraid, see the finish you refer to. I trust this explanation satisfies your query, however, please feel free to call the office and our technical team will be happy to discuss this with you personally.
I am delighted with the service that was provided from the outset. I will be happy to recommend you in the future.
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Good to hear you are happy with our service Kamran. Thanks for the review.
After our 3 hour journey from the lake district the Leeds show room blew us away... it really is something else. It's like a little village with different variations of doors and windows so it was easy to try before you buy if you will. We spent a good few hours looking around changing our minds getting all kinds of advice and information nd drinking coffee like it was going out of fashion.
In the end we got 4m sliding doors and we couldn't be happier. They look amazing. Fitting was done in a day and they didn't get fazed by our wonky floor. They really are spectacular, I highly recommend them.
Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds 5 star review on 30th April 2019 Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds 5 star review on 30th April 2019
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for the images Aaron, your kitchen and view from the doors look amazing! We are really proud of our showroom, your description of it is very much appreciated. Thanks again for the review and recommendation.
Impressive from start to finish
Can’t recommend more
The bi folds have transformed my house!
Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds 5 star review on 9th April 2019
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Great picture Michael, your project looks fantastic! We are so pleased you are happy with the products.
A Thorough repair job, no mess, quick and efficient carried out by two pleasant men.
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for the lovely review Dennis. I'm pleased to hear we were able to carry out the remedial work to your satisfaction.
Quality product, professionally installed, and good value. After sales customer service has been excellent with no quibble over any problem, and quick response.
Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds 5 star review on 1st April 2019
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Great photo Rod, your project looks good. Our aftersales service is something we are very proud of and second to none. Pleased we could help you.
Express bi fold have done a brilliant job very neat and tidy and nice members of staff glad we chose to go with them
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for the review Tom. I'm pleased you are happy with the installation and thanks for giving us the opportunity to work with you.
My bi fold doors are the envy of all my neighbours! and were installed by two very efficient young men. They worked quickly, to perfection, were courteous and helpful.
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased you and your neighbours like your products, and we are sure you will enjoy them for many years to come.
I had a problem with my remote after 2 years and without hesitation an engineer came and and supplies and re programmed a new one for me. Excellent customer service!
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
I'm pleased we could help you out Sharon, our aftersales service is second to none.
From start to finish I have had a professional job done, kept informed at all times. Installers did a great job and cleaned up all rubbish and waste
Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds 5 star review on 19th March 2019
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for the review and picture Graham, your project is looking good.
After enjoying the doors fitted around my flat for well over ten years, i had one of the bifold doors locking mechanism fail, the engineer who visited was on time and extremely efficient in the replacement of the lock and serviced the whole of the installation of all the bifolds in the flat, excellent and professional service Thank you
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for the review Phil, pleased to hear you were happy with the service. Our aftersales service is one of our strengths and we are happy to help.
we have recently had our door fitted by Express Bi_folding doors. we are most pleased with the results. From visiting the showroom to having it fitted the experience was 1st class with no problems at all. we are most pleased with our result
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Hello, thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We pride ourselves on our end to end service and we are sure you will enjoy your products for many years to come.
Our windows and lanterns were fitted just before Christmas, we have had them for two months now, they made such a difference from the time they were installed. BUT every day they get better the view we have is magical, the sun comes through them and transforms our new extension. We decided on sliding doors, so pleased we did. Fitters were very tidy, and aftercare second to none. Definitely recommend Express windows.
Pearl Harris, Pocklington.
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Hello Pearl, thank you for the review and your lovely comments. We are so pleased you are happy with your products, the lanterns you chose really do open up any space. Enjoy the view!
We had windows with integrated blinds and they are amazing. When open you barely see the blinds, even the cat can still warch life on the street from the window. Plenty of notice for installation and a professional job.
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for the nice comments Tanya. We are pleased you are happy with the products and that the cat can see out.
Very happy from start (choosing the doors at the showroom) to finish (fitting).
Sales process felt comfortable (no hard sell), and quick quote delivered at the showroom.
Surveyor booked in quickly, turned up on time and gave good advice.
Fitters also turned up on time. Clearly took great care in fitting - very neat job done with doors and trim.
Slightly more expensive than others but worth it for the quality and delivery.
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We pride ourselves on our quality of service and products and we are sure you will enjoy them for many years to come.
We ordered bi-fold doors and windows from Express and are extremely satisfied with the products. Express were great to deal with from initial enquiry right through installation to their after care sales, customer service is excellent. I would highly recommend Express to anyone.
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you Neil, we have invested heavily in an end to end service and we are glad you appreciated the service. We hope you enjoy your products.
We had our Bi-Folding doors fitted yesterday and I would just like to say how delighted we are with them . The fitters were excellent and very professionaI we would recommend your company to anyone who is thinking of having them. C Mitchell
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for the review and nice comments. We will be sure to pass your praise on to the fitting team. We are sure you will enjoy your products for many years to come.
A great product, professionally fitted. From start to finish, all staff have been courteous, knowledgeable on all aspects of the process and efficient.
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for your positive comments Fiona and we hope you enjoy your products for many years to come.
The geographical logistics from Leeds to Cornwall concerned us a little but we had no need to worry. Everything went to time and dates. The workmen were a delight to have on site. They arrived on time completed the installations competently and left the site clean and tidy. A very happy day was had by all. I would recommend this firm. Thanks to the team in Leeds.
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for the lovely review Elaine, we are pleased everything went well and your worries did not materialise. We have a strong support network within the organisation that allows us to install on a nationwide basis regularly.
Excellent service from start to finish.
(Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for taking the time to write a review Darran. Enjoy your products.
Express Bi-Folding Doors Leeds is rated 4.93 based on 73 reviews