Explorer Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Explorer Travel Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Explorer Travel Insurance Reviews
Straightforward to get a quote and fair terms and conditions.
Used Explorer for a number of years. Online system is easy to use and instant quotes. Purchasing is as efficient. Not had to claim so can’t comment on the process of doing so. Will continue to use Explorer when required again.
The company settled a claim I made for a cancellation because of a medical emergency very efficiently. I therefore decided to re insure with you
A very good price to insure for holiday...used half a dozen times, but never had need to make a claim, probably a good thing.
Questions are answered immediately. One do not have to wait days or weeks for an answer. It is very effective and efficient. As an older person it helps me. I have always been pleased with the Service offered.,
Excellent.
IMPRESSIVE.
Competitive service
I appreciate being able to ring up, speak to someone with very little delay and being dealt with in a very professional, friendly and efficient way.
This is the second year I have purchased an annual travel policy. As I am over 70 and take medication for high blood pressure (mild), I found this company to be very friendly and helpful in all my dealings with them. Thankfully I have never needed to make a claim, so I am unaware of how that would be.
Great cover at an excellent price.
A well constructed web site where it's easy to choose the right product
Compared to other companies I think it’s really good value for the money you pay.
Having used Explorer for the past 4 years we have found them to be very competitive with their pricing, having had 2 claims last year due to cancellations we were very happy with their response and efficiency in our settlement, hence we shall continue to use Explorer in the future.
Very efficient
I have used explorer for a few years and found them very good.
Good cover for a reasonable price; always use this company as it seems more dependable
I have used Explorer for years and would not consider using any other insurer.
Very easy to pick for your needs !
What a pleasure! I originally got a quote on line and decided to call. Only because the lady I spoke to knew her job and really seemed to care about her customer did she inform me that i didnt have to pay for cover before my Travel date because i would be covered from the date i purchased the insurance....who knew!.....its always great when your told you can save money especially on insurance. Thank you explorer ....your my favourite.
Explorer Travel Insurance is rated 4.58 based on 4,589 reviews