Explore Learning Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Explore Learning
04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Explore Learning?

Tell us how Explore Learning made you happy

Telephone
"Former Assistant Director It has taken me a very long time to bring myself to do this however-it must be said. As a former manager I must say the following: When I was a tutor, everything was brilliant. I was given all the support and guidance needed in order to provide the best quality of education and customer service. The previous management staff adored the families and the staff they worked with. They were a second family to me whom I could seek professional and personal advice from. As soon as I became a manager everything changed. I was sent to another centre that has been under-performing for years.They expected a new team to be able to turn the place upside down within months...talk about delusional. Explore Learning is a business and people who want to work here need to remember that. As much as they claim to "want to support your professional development" they are a lot of back stabbers and extremely shallow people within the company. It disgusts me to know how many of them are brilliant at being two-faced and self-centred. Oh and please forget being provided with any form of support if you suffer from anxiety. The regional manager had the nerve to say she was a former Samaritan and would give me any support I needed. Yes, "her support" was the biggest and main cause of my constant mental breakdowns. She even had the nerve to say "You have a choice, either you hand in your notice or we'll fire you." Isn't that fantastic? Years of devotion, dedication and genuine passion for your job and this is the thanks you get. It isn't just me who has had all their hard work and years of commitment thrown back in their face. As I've stated above, Explore Learning is a business and a very catty one as well. The fact that they reported my initial review is PROOF that they are afraid of having their true self exposed. Its a good thing I have screen shots of this and have consulted a legal adviser for their misconduct. If you're a sales-driven person who's incentive is money then you're at the right place. If you're an educational professional who wishes to commit to a job where your motivation is making a difference to the lives of many talented children then I advise you look elsewhere and not Explore Learning."
Are you Explore Learning? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Explore Learning is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access