Experience the Himalayas Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Experience the Himalayas

About Experience the Himalayas: Experience the Himalayas specialises in group and private trekking holidays in Morocco and the Nepalese Himalayas.

+44 (0) 203 291 4034

info@experiencethehimalayas.com

How would you rate Experience the Himalayas?

Hannah's Sharpe
Verified Buyer

Our trek with Experience the Himialayas was superb and j would highly recommend the company to anyone who is interested in successfully reaching Everest Base Base whilst being educated along the way. We were looked after impeccable by the team and our Head Guide Tanka was amazing. The three acclimatisation days I believe helped us massively to all reach Base Camp successfully without any altitude issues. The accommodation is basic, but if you read any information for any trek, this is the deal and to be expected, but I would say that most of the tea houses were better then I had hoped.
With experience the Himalayas I felt 100% safe, comfortable and looked after at all times. Alongside what is a once in a lifetime experience, the whole trek was amazing.
5stars. Thank you.
Billy Macfarlane
Verified Buyer

The whole experience with Experience the Himalayas was excellent from start to finish, our guide Tanka was amazing, very knowledgeable on the area we covered, his assistant guide Kharma also excellent as were our porters.
Sian And Ben
Verified Buyer

We have had a brilliant time doing the Everest Base Camp trip!! Our guides Tanka and Kharma were fantastic - they were very kind, knowledgeable and kept us safe at all times.

The three acclimatization days were important and we are glad that we choose this company over some of the others that just offer two. all of us made it to Base Camp which was great.

The teahouses were basic but comfortable, and the food was tasty. Really impressed with the trip and would recommend Experience the Himalayas to others.
Aly Spencer And Clare Hannington
Verified Buyer

This was our second visit to Nepal within two years and like the first we have been wonderfully looked after by Bijay and his team.
Our guide Raj and our porter Kamil have given us 5 star care and we can highly recommend them both.
We hope to return to Nepal in the future and will use Experience the Himalayas again.
Aly and Clare
Verified Buyer

Had an brilliant trek with Experience the Himalayas and Tanka was an amazing guide with our best interests his priority . He helped us with everything and shared all his knowledge of the mountains. I highly recommend taking the trip of a lifetime with Experience the Himalayas, the 3 acclimation days really helped us through our trek and enjoy the experience.
Jamie

Dee O'Brien
Verified Buyer

Our group had a great trip with Tanka he was so helpful and always looking out for each of us, making sure we were safe at all times. Tanka always had a smile for us and kept us in great spirits even on the toughest of days! An amazing trip that we will have great memories for the rest of our lives. Thank you to Experience the Himalayas and especially to Tanka
Agata
Verified Reviewer

That was the best adventure ever! Even I got sick at the beggining of the hike both guides were very helpful so we all could continue our trip. Without their help that could've end up way different!
It's difficult to put it in words but Kumar, Tanka and all of the porters are great people to travel with. Tanka have a wide knowledge about everything you see on your way and Kumar is the best cook you can probably find in Nepal.

I hope I'll have another chance to travel with them!
Thank you all for an amazing experience! :)
Verified Buyer

I loved every moments of the trip. Our guide Tanks was an amazing, fun, very knowledge person. He knows a lot about the mountains and safety. We were all in good hands and safe. I highly recommend this company to everyone who wish to experience the Himalayas. The Tea Houses were very nice and we always felt so welcomed such as family.
Sam Henderson
Verified Buyer

Really glad that we chose to go with experience the Himalayas. Everything was a very well organised from the start to the finish. They have an extra acclimatization day worked into their itinerary which many other companies don't, something which I benefitted from greatly as I got sick and was able to recover during one of the rest days. Our guide Tanka was absolutely amazing. From what we observed he seem to do a lot more for us than others guides that we saw. His knowledge was second to none and he appeared to know all the best places to stay making sure we got the best rooms where possible.

Overall the trip of a lifetime. We're already looking at which trip to do next and would book through experience the Himalayas again in a heartbeat.
Hajnalka Pal (Hani)

Ben Yoxon
Verified Buyer

One of the best things I have ever done. The company provides an excellent service, well organised and makes it easy for you throughout the whole trip. Tanka, the guide, has an excellent knowledge of the region as well as a country as a whole. He always had an answer for everything we had a to query. He interacted well with us and was more than happy to play or cards or socialize with us. The porters as well were fun and very helpful. If I was ever to do another trip similar I would only ever use this company.
Andrew Williamson
Verified Reviewer

the experience of seeing Everest with my own eyes will be with me for the rest of my life.
Experience the Himalayas looked after me from start to finish. There guide Tanka was first class with every aspect of the trip food, tea houses, names of all the mountains we passed on the way to Everest Base Camp.
Even there porter Mahendra was very helpfull with every aspect of the trip.
I can't recommend this trip and this company more highly.
Another highlight of the trip was summiting Kala Patthar where you see Everest at its most wonderfull splendour.
Put on your boots and give it a go,
Anshu Agrawal
Verified Buyer

We went on a 15 day trek doing Annapurna circuit with Experience the Himalayas and they made it a trip of a lifetime. A very well organised trip. The guides were knowledgable, very competent and most important they made sure we had a great time.
Julie
Verified Buyer

The Annapurna-circuit trek was the best trip of my life! It was extremely well organised and our guides, Tanka and Kumar were amazing! Tanka's knowledge about Nepal and all of the peaks in the Annapurna region was very impressive! They both went out of their way to make sure we were all thoroughly enjoying ourselves, and Kumar even made us the most delicious meals! Already starting to plan my next trip!
Martin Rover-Parkes
Verified Buyer

A fantastic and once in a lifetime trip; well organised with friendly, funny and knowledgeable guides (Tanka and Kuma). Tanka's breadth of knowledge about Nepal, the Himalayas and the Annapurna region are second to none. This was superbly complimented by Kuma's many facts and local knowledge and of course not forgetting his incredible cooking and warm, kind and endearing demeanour. Already planning the next trip!
Micaela W.
Verified Buyer

Excellent! Our guide (Shyam) was great! He got us to EBC and Kala Patthar and back safe and sound. He also taught us alot about Nepal, the Himilayas, cultures and Nepalese along the way! Our porters (Rochan and Samip) were great too! Completing this journey wouldn't have been possible without their help to carry our things! I would recommend this company to my family and friends and tell them to request these three gentleman, we couldn't have asked for a better experience!
Anne
Verified Buyer

Experience the Himalayas set the bar for a great trekking experience. As a first time trekker in Nepal, the guide and porters did an amazing job educating my group on what to expect from day to day, as well as educating us about the culture and traditions in Nepal. I learned so much from our guide who was willing to answer any questions I had and made sure I had everything I needed. The company advertises an extra acclimatization day compared to most other companies, which was extremely beneficial. The side treks completed on these extra days were imperative to our groups successful completion of reaching base camp and Kala Pattar. Overall, it was a wonderful experience and I would definitely trek with Experience the Himalayas again.
Clara
Verified Buyer

My experience was great and I could not have asked for better. I contribute the great experience to our guide and porters. They were always smiling and doing all they could to ensure we were satisfied.
Nathan
Verified Reviewer

This was my second trip with Experience the Himalayas. We had an excellent trip around Annapurna Circuit with the excellent guides Tanka and Kumar. They organised the trip perfectly and were tireless in making sure we had a great time. They were very knowledgable about the area, history and culture of the places we visited.

This was truly an unforgettable trip, I would definitely choose this company again!
Experience the Himalayas is rated 4.94 based on 122 reviews