Expedia Reviews

Car Hire
Flights
Hotels & Accommodation
Travel

Tell us how Expedia made you happy

Telephone
"Best flight for price and times"
Are you Expedia? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Expedia receives. Reply Free
"A good price for our hotel and sorted out the problem for us when we accidentally booked the wrong dates."
"I recently booked a weekend trip to Paris through Expedia. The price included flights and a 5* hotel room for one night. We also booked a shared shuttle from Paris Charles de Gaulle which was extremely good value for money. The experience with Expedia was trouble free from start to finish and the price was very competitive."
"Always a good choice and price and customer service respond to any concerns"
"Several choices available , best prices available"
"It's always easy to book travel with Expedia. I've recently booked a trip to Paris and was delighted to find I could use Expedia for booking my excursions in addition to my flight. The bonus is I also get Nectar points!"
Xec
"staff are very nice and understand customer's need"
"Very user friendly website."
"I was able to get a better price on the same hotel through Expedia than other travel sites and the hotel's own website. Saved $10 overall. Not a lot, but enough for lunch. Thanks Expedia."
"Booked a 5day trip to New York on this site hotel and flights included, just back from one of the best holidays l have ever had and all for a very reasonable price will definetly use again."
"Compared prices for different hotels in the area I was looking at, displayed information in order for me to make an informed decision on the hotel I booked. Paying and confirmation was quick and easy."
"did a serach and next day they came back with reminder and link- great service"
"Had the best prices for a trip to Ireland, always great to save money. Quik to use and easy to traverse."
"They have consistently excelled in keeping me happy with clear and concise information on their website. All reviews are made available not just the good ones. Good site for navigating. When my wife and I had an issue with a Hotel, they were so good at transferring our booking to a more suitable hotel and making the experience hassle free."
"Gostaria de voltar a Escocia para visitar a rota do whisky. Conhecer como são feitos os puro malt. Seria meu sonho e felicidade."
"It is a wonderfully easy site to use to find the best prices for flights and the booking process is so user friendly. I have used this site many times to book flights and never been disappointed."
"great service and brilliant personal service when I had to modify my booking."
"Good Pricing"
"Great Service"
"Just booked my trip to Ecuador! Recommend any must-sees? Thanks again for the coupon Expedia (plus my customer service lady ROCKED)!"
Expedia is rated 3.42 based on 60 reviews