Expedia Reviews

Read Expedia Reviews

ph:+44-33-01231235

travel@support.expedia.co.uk

333 108th Avenue NE

Expedia have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and customer service and are happy with their refunds.

A-

Price - Excellent

81.82%
Industry Average
A good price for our hotel and sorted out the problem for us when we accidentally booked the wrong dates.
- Debbie Pert
I recently booked a weekend trip to Paris through Expedia. The price included flights and a 5* hotel room for one night. We also booked a shared shuttle from Paris Charles de Gaulle which was extremely good value for money. The experience with Expedia was trouble free from start to finish and the price was very competitive.
- Veronica
Always a good choice and price and customer service respond to any concerns
- Keith
D

Refunds - Average

53.33%
Industry Average
Expedia took my money for 2 flights in January and did not book them, have been promised a refund for ages now and still waiting, customer service is bad, they say will call you back but never do about why the refund has not happened.
- DAREN
Website frequently logs out. Retailer declines cashback referral sites and claims you have cancelled the booking (but they haven't refunded you either).
- Anonymous
The first sales rep I spoke with agreed to issue me a full refund if they also could not reach the hotel within 24 hours.
- Funmi
83.33%
Always a good choice and price and customer service respond to any concerns
- Keith
Easy to use website. Good customer service.
- Anonymous
did a serach and next day they came back with reminder and link- great service