Expedia Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Expedia
00AM
12AM

About Expedia: Expedia.co.uk was established in 1998 in the UK, and is now the leading online travel agent in the UK. Expedia globally, is the largest seller of travel online in the world. Expedia is a wholly-owned subsidiary of IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IACI). Expedia’s award-winning Expert Searching and Pricing (ESP) technology delivers the most comprehensive flight options available online. ESP also allows customers to dynamically build complete trips that combine flights, Expedia® Special Rate Hotels, ground transportation, and destination activities.

ph:+44-33-01231235

travel@support.expedia.co.uk

333 108th Avenue NE

Categories:
Car Hire
Flights
Hotels & Accommodation
Travel

Tell us how Expedia made you happy

Telephone
"Quickly finding fligths and connecting flights. Search results clearly presented, can be sorted by price, time of departure, airline, an so on. Booking is very easy and you get additional offers on Hotels, rental cars, etc. whereby these offers are not too penetrant and can be easily skiped."
Are you Expedia? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Expedia receives. Reply Free
"I was able to get a better price on the same hotel through Expedia than other travel sites and the hotel's own website. Saved $10 overall. Not a lot, but enough for lunch. Thanks Expedia."
"Booked a 5day trip to New York on this site hotel and flights included, just back from one of the best holidays l have ever had and all for a very reasonable price will definetly use again."
"Website frequently logs out. Retailer declines cashback referral sites and claims you have cancelled the booking (but they haven't refunded you either)."
"They often say that true friendship should be gauged by their attitude towards you when things are going wrong with you; I believe that the quality and success of a business should also be gauged on this scale! If you can avoid travelling with Expedia, please do, there has to be other travel services more reliable than them. Do not be tempted by the nectar points offer or any flashy deals, because they’re really not worth the stress! I have used them in the past, and they have been great when things are working to plan; my most recent experience of them however, speaks against everything I have ever believed them to be (that's positive)! My story: I was due to travel to Miami and then the hurricane Irma hit. I tried to contact my hotel on numerous occasions but had not success. Buying my holiday as a package through Expedia, I shared my concerns with them. The first sales rep I spoke with agreed to issue me a full refund if they also could not reach the hotel within 24 hours. After 24 hours had passed, and hearing nothing from the rep who assured that she would call back, I contacted Expedia again and had to start the process of explaining my situation again because my previous call was not logged. The person I spoke to this time stated that they could refund me only the hotel portion of the package and not the full portion as the airline was still functioning. I explained that I would be happy to travel if they could confirm that my hotel was fully functioning. They later confirmed that no hotel on South Beach was open, and would remain closed until the weekend. I was scheduled to arrive on a Thursday meaning that I would have nowhere to stay for two days; the sales rep seemed to think that this was okay! After countless hours on the phone (totalled to 9 hours on the phone); being put on hold for more time than actually speaking with someone; having my call transferred through various departments multiple times, and speaking with numerous sales reps (management included), I finally got through to someone who had the ability to reason, and agreed to issue me a full refund on the package. The department he worked for dealt with lodging, thus he could only refund this part of the package. Despite this, he guaranteed that given the circumstances (their failure to find another hotel) I would be entitled to a full refund on my package deal (i.e. a full refund on the hotel and flight). The refund on the lodging side was successfully issued, and it was explained to me that the refund on the flight side would come within 7 working days but that I should receive an email in response to the one that he copied me in to confirming the issuing of the refund for the flight. A week passed and I received nothing, I therefore contacted Expedia again, and was put through the same process. They expected me to explain my situation AGAIN (9 hours of explaining clearly wasn't enough), I refused to do this and stated that they should review my logged calls which they did. They stated that they had no note of the refund request for the air portion, and therefore could not grant it. Thankfully I had a copy of the email stating this guarantee - which they therefore had to honour. I resent this on their request and was surprised to receive the following: We're happy to confirm that we have processed your refund application today. Refund amount Please expect a refund of GBP 116.47. This isn't even up to half of what they owe! And trust me, I am still disputing this! No one should have to go through this stress. It's bad enough that I could not go away on my very needed holiday, but that I'm stuck here having to deal with this! Please save yourself the stress, and travel through someone else!"
"Easy to use website. Good customer service."
"Compared prices for different hotels in the area I was looking at, displayed information in order for me to make an informed decision on the hotel I booked. Paying and confirmation was quick and easy."
"I booked a hotel through them and was very pleased with the information provided to help me pick the most suitable accommodation. Having backup telephone support was a bonus."
"did a serach and next day they came back with reminder and link- great service"
"Had the best prices for a trip to Ireland, always great to save money. Quik to use and easy to traverse."
"They have consistently excelled in keeping me happy with clear and concise information on their website. All reviews are made available not just the good ones. Good site for navigating. When my wife and I had an issue with a Hotel, they were so good at transferring our booking to a more suitable hotel and making the experience hassle free."
"Gostaria de voltar a Escocia para visitar a rota do whisky. Conhecer como são feitos os puro malt. Seria meu sonho e felicidade."
"Only rating middle of the road as on booking room requested sea facing view, corner room and or balcony. When checking in we got none of the above but the hotel had no record of our request which was disappointing."
"testing this page"
"It is a wonderfully easy site to use to find the best prices for flights and the booking process is so user friendly. I have used this site many times to book flights and never been disappointed."
"great service and brilliant personal service when I had to modify my booking."
"Good Pricing"
"Trip was fine. I liked the customer service!"
"good offers, would use again."
"good customer service"