The Executive Shaving Company Reviews

The Executive Shaving Company 5 star review on 13th July 2021
Mark Warren
The Executive Shaving Company 5 star review on 10th July 2021
Jim Bruce
I have been a customer of The Executive Shaving Company for 3.5 years and won't shop anywhere else for my shaving / grooming supplies. Superb product range, knowledge, value for money and they have always treated me like Royalty and never taken my custom for granted. Goods are shipped fast and as described and on the rare occasion there is a problem, it is resolved immediately no questions asked. I couldn't want more and will remain a loyal, lifelong customer.
Thank you for your review, it means a lot to us. Thank you for your business.
The website was easy to use, and really happy with the products as well - I will be shopping again!
Thank you for your review Richard, it means a lot to us. Thank you for your business.
Excellent company to buy from.Very happy.
Thank you for your review, it means a lot to us. Thank you for your business.
Called prior to making a purchase of a double-edge safety razor. The staff member was very helpful and advised me on the razor to buy. I have been happy with the product since it has arrived.
We are so happy you like this product! Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave a review.
Excellent service and quick delivery. Very happy with my Feather AA-D2S and Simpson brush + my surprise gift.
Thank you for your review, it means a lot to us. Thank you for your business.
Brilliant customer service and outstanding products
Thank you for your review Russell, it means a lot to us. Thank you for your business.
Exactly what I wanted! Lovely product.
I have not yet received my items . They were meant to be sent out over 6 days ago. I am now expecting to phone to find out what has happened. Malcolm Hawken
Thank you for your review. You made your order at 12.28 on 23rd August. UPS delivered your order at 12.59 on the 24th of August - almost 24-hour delivery. Please make contact with us: E: info@executive-shaving.co.uk T: 0141 880 3040. Brian Mulreany Sales Director
I was in the market for a travel synthetic shaving brush. ECS write an excellent overview for the products they sell so you know what you're getting.
Delivery was excellent, packaging kept the razor safe. The razor is well balanced and with the extra length on the handle makes holding comfortable. Nice razor.
Great service and selection of products - the only place I show for shaving products
Thank you for your review David, it means a lot to us. Thank you for your business.
Positives: Timely, Neat (the tin packaging the matter came in), Good Quality Products Negative: Was charged a little more money than what was said. I think it was the exchange rate. No big deal, just wish I was told before I purchased.
Thank you for your business and your review, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Unfortunately due to restrictions with our payment partners we can only offer an approximate exchange rate, we do specificy this in our T&C's - https://www.executive-shaving.co.uk/terms-and-condition. However, we do understand this can be frustrating and are currently working to bring a new payment partner in to help improve the experience for our international customers and avoid issues such as this. Best wishes, Kirstie Digital & Marketing
Brilliant service, good range of quality products at affordable prices and advice given freely hence the 5 Starr rating
Thank you for your review John, it means a lot to us. Thank you for your business.
A great selection of quality shaving products on line, everything a person needs to look good, and smell great. Excellent on line posting service too. It was good to pop in for a chat and meet Brian and his hard working staff. All the best for the future. Regards Pete Smyth.
Thank you for your review Pete, it means a lot to us. Thank you for your business.
Always very helpful and professional service is second to none ordered one day received it on the next day less than 24 hours earlier you get better than that
I ordered two packets of 'Feather' razor blades which I found easily on this site. The price was reasonable and the postage modest. They arrived in good time and condition.
Thank you for your review Robert, it means a lot to us. Thank you for your business.
Excellent selection of quality shaving products. Fast delivery and all as it should be. Some nice free samples included as well👍🏻
Thank you for your review Jonathan, it means a lot to us. Thank you for your business.
Recommended products and service++
Thank you for your review, it means a lot to us. Thank you for your business.
Fast delivery and some blades as extra! Very nice!
Thank you for your review Franz, it means a lot to us. Thank you for your business.
Great shaving products and always useful advice from Brian. Recommended.
Thank you for your review Alexander, it means a lot to us. Thank you for your business.
Bought the big jock badger brush and wow this is a lovely brush so soft on your face. As usual to quality service from executive shaving wouldn't go anywhere else for anything.
Thank you for your review Ross, it means a lot to us. Thank you for your business.
The Executive Shaving Company is rated 4.88 based on 313 reviews