The Executive Shaving Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Executive Shaving Company
Read The Executive Shaving Company Reviews
After discovering The Executive Shaving Company, I use them for all my shaving supplies. Their products are excellent and their customer service is outstanding.
Still waiting for my item Taking too much time
Good morning Ajaykumar, Your order was dispatched on Monday, 10th May. Your www.royalmail.com tracking number is: RZ976120382GB. According to Royal Mail a customs charge is due and your package is at Maputo, Mozambique. You should make immediate contact with the sorting office there to pay the import tax and collect the package. Best wishes, The Executive Shaving Company
The range of high quality product available online and an extremely fast shipment and delivery was really helpful.
Excellent service. I received the products much sooner than expected by international shipping.
What can I say guys , excellent service ,well done all ,my go to company for shaving supplies ,from now on .
Met Brian and the team and was impressed by their dedication and customer service. Thanks for everything.
First class product
Shaving stand for Merkur Futur, fits neatly!
The first port of call for any shaving and grooming needs . Fantastic range of products including high quality own brand at great value . Very reliable postage . Lots of videos on YouTube to help the buyer and a great east to navigate website . Communication with the vendor is brilliant very helpful
I haven't received my order. Please contact me
This is the second order I've placed with this company and can't fault them. The aftershave smells very nice (nevis) the scent lasts for ages. Will be ordering again!
A Good range of products and a friendly service!
Love everything about this company and it’s products.
Really good service, range of products and prices are excellent. Dispatched quickly and even threw in a few complimentary packs of blades for me. Will definitely use again.
The Executive Shaving Company offers a great range of products and their customer service is second to none. The quality of the products is superb. I mainly use their own brands, including their razors. Everything is really high quality and reasonably priced. I have never been disappointed.
The Executive shaving intensive moisturising balm is simply wonderful. The scent is divine and it leaves your skin smooth and well moisturised. Also the Aloeclear, lovely to use leaves ones skin smooth and soft. Lime and Patchouli face soap, again the skin soft and beautifully scented. Lastly the all natural Rosemary and Eucalyptus shampoo bar works into a lovely lather, scented and so easy to use. Brilliant for travelling, no large bottles and all 100% natural, that is what is so good.
Always friendly and efficient service when ordering by phone!
Excellent moisturiser.. very impressed indeed, will be buying again. Highly recommended.
Love the company, and everything they do. Really helpful and every purchase I've made has been well priced and quickly shipped.
Very good company and very good products everything I’ve ordered has always been on time or earlier very well packaged and will definitely useThis company again.
The Executive Shaving Company is rated 4.89 based on 90 reviews