Executive Pens Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct
customer service
Read Executive Pens Direct Reviews

About Executive Pens Direct:

As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

Very prompt service and processing, delivery as on time promised, Purchased products as described and of a good quality.
Needed a personalised pen at short notice for Xmas. Very easy or order and great price. Delivery was in time and as confirmed. Highly recommended!
The pen met all my expectation. It was a birthday present for my partner. He loves it so much. I am going to order one for myself.
amazingly the product was delivered very quickly , before the expected day so it was a great stocking filler!
I was extremely pleased with the pen and the card, which accompanied my purchase, thanking me for my order. I actually rang the company to commend them on their prompt delivery and making me feel like a valued customer. I will definitely use Executive Pens Direct for future purchases.
Order was a gift for our sons 21st It came very promptly. Engraved as ordered. Gift wrapped beautifully . He loved it
Service was excellent would definitely recommend and the pen was a well received gift
Efficient service and good quality product.Nice engraving too!
Supply was slightly delayed but great and friendly communication from the company. Excellent price and great service. I strongly recommend this trader.
it arrived, when you said it would, as expected. Excellent
Great Service- would recommend and use again. Had an issue with wrong postal address but the ExecPensDirect team ensured that I had my product on the required date. Great work- thanks guys.
Excellent price for a beautiful pen, with engraving as requested. Very speedy delivery - I am happy to recommend.
Perfect executive gifts everytime and always efficiently delivered. Presenting my work colleagues, with their personalised beautiful paper weight gifts, on their last day was a great way to say goodbye!
Superb present. Great service.
Very cheap looking pen. Box is cheap too. Writing not very promanant. Won't be giving as present as looks like I bought from the £1 shop
Hi Katy

I am very sorry that you are not completely satisfied with your pen set. We offer a range of different pens in varying price brackets in order to give our customers an extensive choice based on their requirements. I can see you purchased one of the cheaper ranges, which are of course very popular due to the price.

We do want every customer to be thrilled with their purchase so we are happy to provide either a full refund of the pen or we would also love to help you choose a different pen which you could exchange this for.

Please drop us a direct email and we will be happy to assist you with this.

We will always try our very best to help our customers to find their perfect pen.

Kind regards
Andrew
Delighted with response , handwriting still appalling but I can't blame the pens for that . The gift Haribo were also excellent .
Excellent site, easy to navigate, super fast delivery. Good quality item
Arrived really and with a bag of sweets thank you! Really good price and offered engraving. Would definitely use again.
Lovely pens perfect presents, and personalized for that extra special touch! Thank you.
Superb customer service - faultless and seamless. Other online companies should study this model and attempt to emulate it. The best I have ever experienced and I complain a great deal when things go wrong.
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.89 based on 1,134 reviews