Executive Pens Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct
customer service
Read Executive Pens Direct Reviews

About Executive Pens Direct:

As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

Amazing service! The pen arraved earlier than the stated day for delivery, gorgeously wraped, ready for Christmas. Thank you for everything!
Very good service. Prompt delivery and pen nicely presented in a gift box. Basically everything the Company promised. Highly recommended.
Excellent service, very quick delivery, professional product and great value.
Excellent value for money
Pen refills arrived well packaged within the time promised.
Excellent, very fast shipping and the pen is perfect. I highly reccomend.
The fountain pen I've received has been perfect it's a great gift for a busy person
It is a present so dont know how it writes but presentation/inscription is good and delivery was quick. Ordered also refills as its for elderly lady. I ordered refills that site said were suitable for this pen but they seem very small so not sure if they will be ok
True to what was ordered. Prompt delivery. Thank you!
Beautiful items. Got engraved pen this time gift wrapped. Only worry is wont see engraving until opened as don't want to un wrape as i woud'nt be able to re wrap as well as it is.
This is the 2nd time I have used executive pens direct - on the first occasion I needed some help identifying a product - I was able to speak with someone direct who gave a brilliant personal service - for that reason I was happy to make a repeat purchase and would highly recommend them - thank you again
Very pleased with the service from start to receiveing the item first rate
Ordered for a Christmas present. Arrived in good time and looks a good quality item though I haven't opened the journal, I know from the description that it is more pages and better quality paper than cheaper journal's with the same frontage.
Excellent telephone service from Abby. Prompt delivery.
Really happy with the product , I chose an engraved Parker as a gift , box was lovely and engraving perfect , thank you!
Arrived well, recommend
Really great service, was lovely and quick! The small bag of Jelly strawberries made it for me!
Lovely pen, looks fantastic, writes beautifully. I purchased it as a Christmas present for my daughter I hope she loves it as much as I do.
quick reply to my query, excellent service, well packaged order
Avery user friendly website and prompt delivery of a quality item. What more could you want?
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.89 based on 1,077 reviews