Executive Pens Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct
Read Executive Pens Direct Reviews

About Executive Pens Direct:

As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

Excellent prompt service. My granddaughters were thrilled with their personalized Parker Biros. I particularly liked that the names were inscribed on the top half. Thank you
Really easy to order and super fast delivery - thank you!
The pen i bought the cartridges for was a waterman fountain pen purchased in 1979 it was great to get the cartridges for it.
Very pleased with your service. Regards Grace Davey.
User friendly website, excellent products and prices and the delivery was quick and efficient. No problems whatsoever and I would definitely use them again.
Hello Patricia,
Thank you for your great review - we are glad to hear you are enjoying your new item and it arrived so promptly!
We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Emily
Very prompt delivery excellent prices. Highly recommended.
Very good service
I ordered 3 pens for my business and the colour is spot on to my branding. The silver engraving on the side is also brilliant. Highly recommend this service and enjoying using my new pens.
Executive Pens Direct 5 star review on 21st August 2020
Hello Alison,
Thank you for your great review and photos! The colour matches your branding perfect! We are glad you are happy with them!
If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to contact our team!
Emily
Very helpful in deciding which pens met our needs and prompt service once ordered. Thank you
fast service, excellent quality pens.
Fantastic quick service, an engraved pen arrived next day.
Perfect for gifts! Beautiful pen and writes smoothly! Absolutely loved it!
Very nice gift
A few months ago I bought a Waldmann Concorde ballpoint pen in Carmel, California. At the time I bought the pen, I had no idea that refills for this pen were very rare. I could not find them anywhere. I searched the web and found that Executive Pens Direct is one of the very few who sell refills for my pen. I ordered the refill and also found a journal that I liked. EPD embossed my name on the cover and I absolutely love it. I am also thrilled with my refill.
Hello Rachel,
Thank you for your great review. We are glad to hear that you were able to find refills with us!
We hope you are enjoying your new journal!
If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team.
Emily
Beautiful pen, lovely engraving. Looking forward for my daughter to give it to her teacher for the support he has given her over the GCSEs period!
Everything was fine. The only thing I did not like is that I would prefer to pay with a bank transfer, but I was told to pay via paypal. Because of that I lost some money on high currency conversion fee.
Hello,
Thank you for your review - I'm sorry to hear you would have preferred a different payment method. We usually opt for PayPal as people feel more confident using that however we are more than happy to use another method instead.
If you place another order with us in the future just ask our sales team who will be more than happy to accomodate this for you!
Emily
The engraved pen arrived quickly. It was well packaged and exactly as described. It made an excellent 'big' birthday gift. I have bought several pens from EPD and they have all been superb. I would thoroughly recommend this company.
Hello,
Thank you for your lovely review and being a return customer! We are very glad to hear the pen and celebrations went down well.
If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch.
Emily
I have absolutely nothing to comment
I needed a speedy refill for my lovely trusty Visconti pen......and Executive Pens were not only the cheapest but super quick too. Will use them as my go-to now.
Fantastic Service . Personal support .
Can’t wait to order my Christmas Gifts.

Dee Rowsell
Found Executive pens direct to be very competitive in price and Very efficient
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.90 based on 1,650 reviews