Executive Pens Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct
customer service
Read Executive Pens Direct Reviews

About Executive Pens Direct:

As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

very pleased always use Executive pens know Genuine Parker Refills from them,
Great Service keep up the good work.😀
This was my first purchase from Executive Pens Direct, and it won't be the last. My order arrived quickly and well packaged. A great layout on the website, easy to navigate and fair prices on the products too! Thank you E.P.D.
the order was promptly executed and dispatched. Having found that one of the three pens ordered was engraved in the 'wrong' font, I phoned Executive Pens, was able to talk to someone straight away and have the error rectified by the sending of another pen engraved as requested. Excellent service, the pens are elegant and well boxed. Thank you.
Excellent service and very good product. Would definitely recommend.
I brought a business card holder and a parker pen both engraved for my partners birthday present. They came in good time; the products are excellent quality and the engraving was accurate and clear. Would highly recommend ‘Executive Pens Direct’.
very quick service very pleased with product
Great service from point of order to delivery.
Previously had two bullet owns bought for me and I managed to lose them both. This time I’ve bought my own and hope to keep it longer. As always, can’t fault the pen in any way. Great fast service from Executive Pens Direct.
I ordered the Parker Pen and engraving and it arrived within 48hrs Pen is for a present for someones 60th Birthday I think they will love it. Really pleased with the item and the service
I bought an engraved Parker roller ball pen as a keepsake for my Grandson’s 18th birthday. He was delighted with it and said he would use it for an exam he had the next day!
Excellent value company with prompt service & very helpful staff.
Great service , cute little touch enclosing small bag of haribo Thank you
Excellent service, pen was a present and they Absolutely love it. Many thanks
Beautiful pen - excellent quality. Perfect service
Needed refills for my Fisher Space Pen. They had just what I wanted in stock. Good post purchase communication and my items arrived very quickly. Great price, great experience. Totally recommended!
Order arrived significantly quicker than expected, and I liked that there was a handwritten note in there, it made it feel more personal. Would order again!
Excellent service. I ordered a refill for an obscure make of pen and within 48 hours I received it. Would certainly recommend this company.
Absolutely excellent company... top quality product... clear accurate engraving.. wonderful communication on a personal level and supa fast.... I actually was so pleased and impressed I phoned the company to thank them... first class... well done...
Good Morning Jeannie

Thank you so much for taking the time to call us and thank us for our service. We are delighted that you were happy with both the Waterman pen and our customer service. I will be passing your thanks on the the full team. Its brilliant to hear from all our customers and we will keep doing our best to make all customers as happy as you are with your purchase.

Have a great week.

Kind regards
Abby
The Parker pen ordered arrived promptly, well packaged and wrapped.
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.89 based on 1,077 reviews