Executive Pens Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct
Read Executive Pens Direct Reviews

About Executive Pens Direct:

As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

The recipient of the pen is delighted with it. The quality is very good, as is the engraving. Very good value for money. I would order again.
Excellent value for money. Well presented,attractive style
Bought for my grandaughters graduation quick delivery beautiful pens grandaughter delighted.
I was very impressed with the product and the quick and efficient service. I requested the item to be engraved and was a bit disappointed with the placement of the engraving as it was on the pen top and I expected it to have been along the side of the pen. It looked a bit cramped. Maybe if on the website you could show where the engraving would be placed that would be helpful as a guide.
Pens were ordered and delivered within the time specified. The pens themselves are excellent and the engraving is superb. Very pleased with the items I ordered and I have no hesitation in giving five stars. Thank you.
Website was easy to navigate round to find what you want. Great choice of pens and delivery was prompt with no issues.
My pen was easy to order and delivered in good time and perfect condition
Unbelievable, great item fantastic service fast delivery. I will be using them again,,, PS £30 cheaper than a well known high street store, nice to find someone that cares. Thank you.
Absolutely delighted with my purchased as a present and the recipient is equally pleased
The service and speed of despatch is always excellent. Pens arrived the day after I ordered them among with a small complementary packet of sweets. Much appreciated. Thsnk you.
First class service.
Ordered a personalised pen as a keepsake for my daughter’s graduation & it arrived within days. Excellent packaging. Looks great
Great quality, very fast turn around, just what I needed - took a couple of days from ordering to delivery, and it was engraved!
Extremely pleased with the service that Abbey provided
A very prompt and efficient service.
Prompt efficient service. Pen was exactly what I was expecting. The package even came with a little packet of sweets
Excellent customer service!
Excellent product promptly despatched.
The pen refills (gel ink for a Mont Blanc) I bought are great. I now love my pen more than before.
Very pleased with engraved pen. Arrived promptly and is exactly the same as the picture.
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.91 based on 2,336 reviews