Executive Pens Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct
customer service
Read Executive Pens Direct Reviews

About Executive Pens Direct:

As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

I bought two pens for presents. I liked the pens and packaging, however I wanted to mention my personal review that I thought the inscriptions were too feint and didn’t really show up.
Hi Sue

Thanks for the positive feedback, we use all feedback to continue to improve our service and products. Its great to hear you liked the pens and I hope your recipients love them too.

With regards to the engraving, we walk a fine line with trying to give a complimentary finish on the pens without being too ostentatious, as we understand every customer is different and has different requirements and expectations; some like really bright engraving, others prefer a more subtle effect. We can adjust the size of the text etc, and the engravers try to use best judgement to make sure the engraving size and font style suit each particular pen.

I will make sure to mention your feedback to the team so they have all available information when engraving.

Thanks again for taking the time to provide your feedback. If you need anything else in future please don't hesitate to contact us, we are always happy to help and we can advise on different pen materials and how they engrave.

Have a brilliant weekend.

Andrew
Fantastic service speedy delivery - Spot on.
Hi Fred

Nice to hear from you. It's great to hear you're happy with our service and delivery speed.

If you need anything else just ask.

Super swift service. Thanks for the Rapidograph ink cartridges
Hi Andrew

Many thanks for the great review. Let me know if you need anything else. Enjoy your weekend.

The Exec Pens Team
Lot of choice, arrived in time, well packaged
Hi Maggie

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback. If you need anything else just let us know.

The Exec Pens Team
Lovely pen, I was impressed. Good quality, good price. 4.5 out of 5. Definitely order from these guys again.
Hi Angela

Thanks for taking the time to leave us great feedback. If there is anything we could have done to turn that 4.5 stars into 5 stars, please don't hesitate to let us know, and we will try and get it right next time.

Have a great weekend.

Abby
Ordered Friday , arrived Tuesday morning , great service , super set , engraving great . Just for my sons Graduation .
Hi Graeme

Many thanks for the great review. The Parker Jotter Pens are very popular and everybody knows them. It's great to hear they were well received and I hope your son loves using them for years to come.

Abby
Great website, easy to use. Pen is fantastic, use it everyday at work, so nice to write with. Engraving was top notch too. Would recommend. Fast, secure delivery also.
Good Morning Stephen

We're pleased you are happy with your new pen. I'm sure you will have many years of use with a Waterman pen.

Have a great weekend.

Abby
After looking in various stationary stores, I got just what I wanted.
Good Service. Order arrived quickly.
amazing notebooks - perfect engraving
Very good customer service and communication. Very pleased with engraving on the pen and the gift wrapping service. Definitely would recommend,
Had what I wanted in stock & I received my order very quickly!
Arrived in good time and very happy with purcgase
Great quality and fantastic service. Elizabeth was really helpful and everything ran very smoothly. I would definitely recommend.
All I can say is superb....quality,cost delivery customer satisfaction all superb. Thankyou
super buy .. super service.. will use again..
Quick and reliable service, package arrived intact
I ordered a pen for my son for Christmas, it was a Parker rollerball with his name on it and arrived about 3 days after I had ordered it. Very good service and also came with a small bag of sweets which I though was a nice touch.
My pens were sent off the same day and very well packed. I was delighted with these pens, and the engraving on one was beautifully done. I would certainly recommend your service to all my friends.
Very prompt service and processing, delivery as on time promised, Purchased products as described and of a good quality.
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.89 based on 1,033 reviews