Executive Lounges Reviews

Own Driver, Postal Service
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Margaret
"The food was very good the soup was hot and sandwiches were very fresh the staff were very courteous Ryan was exceptional clearing our table etc nothing was a problem ..the girls at the front desk were very welcoming ."
Stephen
"Really impressed with level of service. Staff very polite and professional. Would recommend to anybody"
"6 of us visited Heathrow Aspire and although a little weary as it didn’t look like there was space for us, we were escorted to a lovely reserved booth which sat us all. Breakfast buffet of decent sausages and bacon which we all had in baps, options of fruit, danish, cereal and porridge also. Excellent selection of drinks more than was listed on the website. Overall we will be booking again. Great value for money."
"the price we paid this time was excellent,,, however would be a much better experience having Scottish food especially in a Scottish International airport ie Scottish Link Sausage, Lorne Sausage, Black pudding or Scottish Bacon especially and also Scottish Morning Rolls instead of Baps ..... everything else was ok...."
(Edinburgh Airport Lounge) - Posted 4 hours ago
"Good selection of food and drink. Comfortable seating, wifi and charging points etc. Would only rate this 4 stars as the food quality was okay just not fantastic. This is the only reason why I would not rate this experience 5 stars!"
(Manchester Terminal 2 Aspire Lounge) - Posted 4 hours ago
"We were re-directed to a lounge at Birmingham Airport I had never used before as were flying with Ryan Air. I felt this lounge wasn't as light and airy or the seating as comfortable as the other I had used before at Birmingham Airport. Staff were slow in service and clearing dirty tables around. The breakfast snacks were extremely dry and had been left out far too long. A particular sausage was like a rock. The worst for me though was the atmosphere - deathly silent, could of done with some backgound music or TV. Not sure I would pay for this facility again, take my chances at one the public restaurants/bars"
(Birmingham Aspire Airport Lounge) - Posted 7 hours ago
Dear Justin,

Thank you for taking the time to review us here at Birmingham.

I am very sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us on this occasion.

Please can you contact us with your feedback at customerrelations@executivelounges.com so one of the team can look into this for you.

The Aspire Team
"Good service throughout the airport lounge"
(Manchester Terminal 2 Aspire Lounge) - Posted 20 hours ago
Dear Rebekah,

Thank you for taking the time to review us here at Manchester.

It was lovely to host you in the lounge and we hope to see you again next time you travel.

The Aspire Team
"Good quality for the money,rounded our holiday off well😄"
(Helsinki Aspire Lounge) - Posted 22 hours ago
Dear Heather,

Thank you for taking the time to review us here at Helsinki.

It was a pleasure to host you in the the lounge.

Happy to hear you enjoyed the service and we hope to see you again next time you travel.

The Aspire Team
"It was refreshing to enter the lounge@B. I received a nice warm meal..a drink to go with and could rest till my next flight. Thank you."
(Lounge @ B Cadiz) - Posted 1 day ago
Dear Hester,

Thank you for taking the time to review us here at B Cadiz.

Happy to hear you enjoyed the complimentary food and drink offering.

We hope to see you again next time you travel.

The Aspire Team
"Positives: I had a lovely time here. The food was nice as I like pasta, cheese, salad and soup. For someone who is looking for a bigger meal they might need to go to a restaurant, but it was more than OK for me! I liked the multiple choices of wine as well as the soda and water dispensers as I could easily get myself a drink. The space looks nice and wasn't too crammed even though we are in the holiday season. The bar staff was very friendly and the place was quiet and peaceful. I felt relaxed prior to my flight and felt no need to buy anything on board as I had plenty of food and drinks. Things I'd improve: WiFi password visibility - it was hard to find the password as it should be displayed on every table in my opinion. Tidyness - the staff left plates/glasses on tables for sometimes more than half an hour which made the whole place look messy. They also didn't bother to wipe down surfaces but instead focused more on just picking things up. Plugs - a lot of tables don't have electrical plugs, therefore I can easily see this being an issue when the lounge is busier as the tables having them would have an issue. Catering to Dietary Requirements - I didn't notice many vegan/gluten free options which I believe should be also taken into consideration."
(Luton Aspire Airport Lounge) - Posted 1 day ago
Dear Tamara,

Thank you for taking the time to review us here at Luton.

It was a pleasure to host you in the lounge.

Happy to hear you enjoyed the food and drink offering.

In regards to the WIFI, I will certainly ask the lounge manager to look into the displays around the lounge.

Our lounge is cleaned every evening on closing and staff do their very best to maintain this during the day however I will remind staff of the standard we expect at all times.

We do offer Vegetarian and gluten free options, we ask all our guests to make staff aware of any allergen or dietary requirements on the day so they can accommodate.

The Aspire Team
"very comfortable and clean. Staff very polite and well dressed. We had a very relaxing stay, thank you."
(Newcastle Aspire Plus) - Posted 1 day ago
Dear Peter,

Thank you for taking the time to review us here at Newcastle.

It was a pleasure to host you in the lounge.

Happy to hear you enjoyed the service on the day.

The Aspire Team
"Relaxing start to our holiday. Food was as expected although no selection of pastries, only croissants on this visit which was a minor disappointment. Well worth using this Lounge."
(Newcastle Airport Lounge) - Posted 1 day ago
Dear Jeff,

Thank you for your 4* review on your recent visit with us.

We are very glad to see that you enjoyed your visit with us, Our lounge is a great way to start off any holiday and we offer a great breakfast, Disappointed to hear that we never had any alternative pastries on the day of your visit.

We hope you visit us again and taste our Lunch menu next time.

"Comfy and good WiFi"
(Manchester Aspire Airport Lounge - Terminal 1) - Posted 1 day ago
Dear Agnes,

Thank you for your review on your recent visit with us.

We are very glad to see that you enjoyed your visit with us, We hope you visit us in the near future.

The Aspire Team
"Highly recommended. Food was plentiful, replenished regularly and was delicious. Drinks voice was very good. Quite, comfortable and relaxing.... best start to our holiday!!"
(Liverpool Aspire Lounge) - Posted 1 day ago
Dear Kate,

Thank you for your 5* review on your recent visit with us.

We are very glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us at Liverpool Aspire lounge, Our Liverpool lounge is a great way to start off any holiday in style.

We hope you had a great holiday.

The Aspire Team
"An excellent way to start our holiday, a nice variety of food and drink it a quiet and peaceful atmosphere."
(Birmingham Aspire Airport Lounge) - Posted 1 day ago
Dear Shaun,

Thank you for your 5* review on your visit with us.

It is great to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us, Our lounge is a great way to start off any trip away.

We hope you manage to visit us again in the near future.

The Aspire Team
"I found the lounge a bit on the cold side, there wasn't a lot of food to eat, 2 bits of cake 3 brown bread rolls, pasta dish that didn't look appetizing at all, I can only drink skimmed milk which wasn't there. It would help if the sockets all had built in usb connectors so you can sit comfortably with your family. It was a bit of a track having to keep going out to find a toilet."
(Edinburgh Airport Lounge) - Posted 1 day ago
"Really excellent experience and a nice start for my holiday."
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 1 day ago
Dear Stephen,

Thank you for 5* review on your visit with us.

We are very glad to see that you enjoyed your visit with us, Our lounge is an excellent place to be before you depart on your holiday.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

The Aspire Team
"The Aspire lounge at Luton is a relaxing way to start a holiday. I wouldn't fly from Luton any other way."
(Luton Aspire Airport Lounge) - Posted 1 day ago
Dear Irene,

Thank you for your 5* review on your recent visit with us.

We are very glad to see that you enjoy your visits with us every time you fly.

Our lounge at Luton is a great way to start off any holiday in style.

We hope to see you again on your next trip away.

(Glasgow Airport Lounge) - Posted 1 day ago
Dear Margaret,

Thank you for your 5* review on your recent visit to the Glasgow Upperdeck lounge.

We are very glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and we will certainly pass your comments on to the team to ensure they are aware of your feedback.

The Aspire Team
"quiet place to spend a few hours before a flight. be aware that some alcoholic beverages incl prosecco are chargable"
(Manchester Terminal 2 Aspire Lounge) - Posted 1 day ago
Dear Susan,

Thank you for your 3* review on your recent visit with us.

We offer a wide range of food and beverages to suit all of our customers, We do charge for Champagne and Prosecco and this is advertised on our menu.

We hope you manage to visit us again in the near future.

The Aspire Team
"Fabulous service and atmosphere- the massage chair was amazing"
(Lounge @ B Cadiz) - Posted 2 days ago
Dear Ann-Marie,

Thank your for your 5* review on your recent visit with us.

We are very glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us at our Lounge B Cadiz in Dubai.

The massage chair is the perfect way to start off before departing for your flight.

We hope you visit our lounge again in the near future.

The Aspire Team
"I really enjoyed my experience in the lounge and will definitely be returning. It was great to be able to sit somewhere quiet and calm, and have something to eat and drink."
(London Gatwick North - Club Aspire Lounge) - Posted 2 days ago
Dear Carine,

Thank you for your 4* review on your recent visit with us.

We are very glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

The Aspire Team
"Booked the lounge for the first time and wasn't sure what to expect. We didn't have long but really enjoyed our time there. We pre-ordered a bottle of champagne which came out quickly and lovely and cold. Food is included and there's a small selection but nicely varied for different tastes. The lounge was calm and comfortable. We will be using it again for our next holiday!"
(London Gatwick North - Club Aspire Lounge) - Posted 2 days ago
Dear Donna,

Thank you for your 5* review on your recent visit with us.

It is disappointing that you never got the full time within the lounge, We are very glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope you had a great time away and see you again on your next trip away.

Executive Lounges is rated 3.92 based on 21,662 reviews