Executive Lounges Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Executive Lounges
Charlotte
"We visited the lounge as the start to my boyfriends 21st birthday celebrations. We were slightly disappointed to know that the lounge didn’t know we were booked in and had cleared the hot food from the bar. However, the staff were excellent. Offering us lots of different food options (which were all amazing) I’d like to put an extra thankyou the male staff member (unsure of his name) who worked on the 25/04/18. He was fantastic!! It’s the second time he has been working when we have visited he lounge and the second time he has been fantastic, helpfull, polite and everything more. Overall a wonderful stay."
Kelly
"Starts our holidays off perfectly. Relaxing for me who is terrified of flying so the lounge helps no end. Fantastic range of food and drinks, free wifi what more could u ask for."
"Nice friendly staff"
"As always a perfect relaxing start to a Holiday , good range of food and drink available and away from hustle of main departure area"
(Edinburgh Airport Lounge) - Posted 1 hour ago
"Very pleasurable, relaxing experience prior to our flight in comfortable surroundings. Good choice of food and drinks available and all at very reasonable pre-booked price of £25 per person, excellent value for money and will certainly use this lounge for subsequent holidays."
(Newcastle Airport Lounge) - Posted 12 hours ago
"There was a good choice of food and drink,"
(Bristol Airport Lounge) - Posted 14 hours ago
"When we arrived there was no where for our party of 9 to sit even though it had been booked weeks in advance by agreement of the manager. Food was poor and very sparse had to keep asking staff to replenish the food which they only did in very small amounts other customers were complaining too we are returning to birmingham airport in december but looking at booking the other lounge as we went and viewed it before boarding our flight."
(Birmingham Aspire Airport Lounge) - Posted 15 hours ago
"Friendly staff and relaxing environment"
(Newcastle Airport Lounge) - Posted 15 hours ago
"Horrible woman at the bar served other people before me quite pointedly eventually had to ask another member of staff where I could self serve water 15 minutes in. Food selection poor to dreadful plates smaller than saucers and with 20 minutes before boarding to eat and drink just not good enough. There were around 10 people in lounge so not as if she was busy, just nasty. Consoled self with the thought that not pointing me to the water is the most power that woman will ever achieve in life. Waste of money. Never again."
(Manchester Aspire Airport Lounge - Terminal 1) - Posted 15 hours ago
"What a calm wonderful way to start a holiday!"
(London Gatwick North - Club Aspire Lounge) - Posted 18 hours ago
"The lounge is looking tired, poor food choice compared to other lounges I have used"
(Manchester Aspire Airport Lounge - Terminal 1) - Posted 18 hours ago
"Relaxed and fine"
(Amsterdam T2 Lounge 41) - Posted 19 hours ago
"Good overall experience...seating a tad uncomfortable"
(Manchester Terminal 2 Aspire Lounge) - Posted 19 hours ago
"Place was very clean. The only thing I would improve on would be. Have separate reception for both lounges. We paid for adults only, which was more money and people who never walked straight in and used the more expensive lounge."
(Newcastle Aspire Plus) - Posted 20 hours ago
"I am coeliac and need a gluten free diet. I booked the Aspire Lounge in Heathrow T5 so that my disabled husband could rest comfortably between flights and we could both have a late lunch. The online menu boasted gluten free food including a hot dish. On arrival I asked a member of staff what was available gluten free and she asked me to ‘wait four minutes’. She brought me a plate with for slices of g/f bread. No butter, nothing else followed. After an hour I asked another member of staff who offered me flapjacks. When I asked if there was anything savoury he said he thought there was chicken and went away to check. When he came back he said ‘sorry, the chicken was last month, we don’t have anything this month. On arrival home I wrote in and received a dismissive email saying that there was g/f hot food available. It was the first time we had used a lounge, I asked two different members of staff for help. I was tired and hungry and this was my experience."
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 20 hours ago
"Good choice of food and good service"
(Manchester Terminal 2 Aspire Lounge) - Posted 21 hours ago
"The staff were lovely, not a great deal of vegetarian food for breakfast but a lovely area"
(Manchester Aspire Airport Lounge - Terminal 1) - Posted 21 hours ago
"unfortunately whist travelling I was quite ill so was unable to take advantage of all the facilities on offer in the lounge, however on the plus side it gave me a comfortable quiet place to rest prior to my flight which was greatly appreciated we generally use your lounge twice a year and will be booking again for the 8th November when hopefully I will be able to be more helpful with a review regards glyn"
(Manchester Aspire Airport Lounge - Terminal 1) - Posted 21 hours ago
"lovely relaxed way to start holiday. Was abit surprised and disappointed at the fact that there was a dress code and some people were wearing football shirts though"
(Newcastle Aspire Plus) - Posted 22 hours ago
"The staff were lovely and really helpful but it was so busy we had to clear our own table to eat, we also had to wait for plates. The staff couldn't have done anymore maybes you could just do with some extra staff"
(Newcastle Airport Lounge) - Posted 22 hours ago
"Confortable lounge with good access to refreshments. Only one minor issues, lack of gluten free cakes etc."
(Belfast City Aspire Lounge) - Posted 22 hours ago
"Not an easy seamless access, jobs Worth's on reception. No butter available, cleared cups and plates from tables but didn't wipe clean. Seating cramped near viewing window, so all in all not a great experience"
(Manchester Aspire Airport Lounge - Terminal 1) - Posted 23 hours ago
"Lovely food, good selection of drinks and friendly staff"
(Edinburgh Airport Lounge) - Posted 23 hours ago