Executive Lounges Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Executive Lounges Reviews

01928570120

nick.ames@swissport.com

Quiet and comfortable. Basic food and drink availability. Staff friendly and helpful but sometimes had to wait a while for drinks.
(Newcastle Airport Lounge) - Posted 3 months ago
Comfortable, quiet, decent food no hassle, very clean
(Newcastle Airport Lounge) - Posted 4 months ago
The lounge that was booked was not where it said it was, it was in another terminal 35 minutes from departures. The attitude of the staff was nothing short of rude, I paid for the business lounge and by a bit of luck managed to get in the normal lounge. No thanks to Executive lounges, and NOT what I paid for. There was 2 down sides to our break, one was the awful flight on Emirates, which was a total surprise. The second was the lounges at both Heathrow and Dubai. Tried to call Executi e lounges but you were closed, so no help there.
(Dubai Airport Lounge) - Posted 4 months ago
It was crowded and had difficulty social distancing. No control when at the buffet with crowds close together. Buffet is acceptable . Lack of space to relax.
(London Gatwick Airport North Terminal No1 Lounge) - Posted 4 months ago
This was a gift for my daughter who wanted to have as much space as possible at this time. She was quite surprised to be shown to a table to sit with someone else so she politely declined. Also very surprised bottled water was not available. Quite limited for vegan options too. However, it was OK overall but missing a couple of basics.
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 4 months ago
A lovely comfortable lounge with very friendly and helpful staff and the manager booking you in was charming
(Bristol Airport Lounge) - Posted 4 months ago
I brought this experience for my son he hasn’t been abroad for two years since the beginning of the pandemic , so for his Birthday I treated him to the Airport lounge before going on Holiday . It was his first experience and was amazed at the variety of breakfast and drinks .Thank you
(Luton Aspire Airport Lounge) - Posted 4 months ago
The service was terrible. There were no comfortable seats to relax on, the facilities were not sufficient enough. Definitely will not be using this lounge again.
(Lounge @ B Cadiz) - Posted 4 months ago
In the current climate it is certainly value for money with your own space to enjoy a drink and meal
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 4 months ago
The service was great - the staff were lovely. But I was a bit disappointed in the food. I would have liked to see more fresh vegetables and salad, and there were not enough vegetarian options.
(Lounge @ B Cadiz) - Posted 4 months ago
Was a good start to the holidays. Sparkling wine and snow amid breakfast 🥐
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 4 months ago
Very limited choice of food no bread rolls for soup , soup not very hot no jam for scones
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 4 months ago
The lounge was very nice and comfortable but I wasn’t impressed with the food scrambled eggs bacon and cold beans and very tiny muffins plus drinks I thought £32 was rather expensive I would have faired better in one of the restaurants have got change
(London Gatwick Airport North Terminal No1 Lounge) - Posted 4 months ago
The lounge was very small with tables close together. Very few hot food options, once ordered arrived within 5 minutes so barely fresh. My husbands scrambled eggs on sourdough bread, was gross, eggs looked more like cous cous, and the bread was the cheapest wholemeal bread like you get in a supermarket not and certainly not sourdough. I ordered a sausage bap, which again tasted like it was made with the cheapest bread and sausages. Available snacks were poor quality. Did not feel like we got our moneys worth with this visit, and would not use this lounge again.
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 4 months ago
The choice of cold food was very disappointing and very limited: Crisps, crackers and cheese and some dry salad. Oh and scones and clotted cream - how bizarre! Won't be visiting again.
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 4 months ago
It was the early hours so we was not at our best but the lounge was pretty faultless,people were very helpful and present.it would have been an easy 5 but food selection was limited, would definitely book again.😁
(Lounge @ B Cadiz) - Posted 5 months ago
After looking at the menu online before flying we decided to make a reservation at the Aspire thinking it was good value for money and a relaxing start to the holiday. Once we were seated we were told to scan the QR code. We then called the assistant over and explained that only four choices had come up on the phone. We were told that although the full menu is online, not all dishes are available each day. There were two soups available and two mains. I am vegan and after asking if one of the mains was vegan was assured it was. The portions were extremely small and we had to order two to satisfy our hunger. We do not think it was value for money and the only good thing about it was we were not near too many people in this time of covid. If we fly from terminal 5 again we will not waste our money at the Aspire and will have a meal in one of the outlets in the airport.
Excellent friendly staff.
(Newcastle Airport Lounge) - Posted 5 months ago
As pensioners with mobility issues we would have appreciated some seating with the ability to raise our legs - as in Dubai, some public seats have leg rests.
Everything as expected