Executive Lounges Reviews

Olivia Bosman
Served quickly and efficiently Lots of space Very clean
Executive Lounges 5 star review on 27th July 2021
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 29 minutes ago
Food was average didn’t seem happy to bring drinks and took a while to get them. Wasn’t worry the money
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 17 hours ago
The worst lounge I’ve ever visited. The only food offering was stale toastie’s that crumbled when touched. Service was non existence as the staff looked as if they couldn’t care less!
(Belfast City Aspire Lounge) - Posted 17 hours ago
This was a very poor experience and I would avoid paying for this at all costs. We had reserved ahead of our departure (by a week) and yet when we turned up we had to wait until a table was free. They were accepting so many walk-ins. The breakfast we ordered was disgusting and inedible. And as for a peaceful and quiet environment this was non existent. Don't waste your money.
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 1 day ago
Booking taken but lounge at Glasgow Airport not even open when we arrived. Extremely disappointed.
(Glasgow Airport Lounge) - Posted 1 day ago
The lounge itself was fine and the food and drinks were good. The slight niggle is getting in!! We had prepaid and fortunately towards the front of the queue. It did however take 15 minutes to check in the 3 families that were in front of us. By the end, the queue was massive!
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 1 day ago
Lively lounge, very relaxing. It was a shame we had to ask what food was available and then it was only sandwiches!
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 3 days ago
Friendly staff and lovely food. Calm atmosphere and allowed me to relax before I boarded my flight.
(Lounge @ B Cadiz) - Posted 3 days ago
Usually I use the lounge to get away from the crowds, but with all the flight restrictions there were no crowds to escape from. However the lounge was a lovely haven of calm, the table service was efficient, the food was very good, as always it was the perfect start to my travels.
(London Gatwick North - Club Aspire Lounge) - Posted 4 days ago
We were unable to visit the lounge as it was not open. Very disappointing.
(Birmingham Aspire Airport Lounge) - Posted 6 days ago
A very calm space to relax in before a flight. The service provided by the ladies on duty was very good. The choice of food was quite limited.
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 1 week ago
Really glad we booked the lounge especially as all of the pubs and bars were shut. The service was prompt and friendly and there a Is a great selection of drinks. Two things that could improve the experience - better selection of food. Not a huge amount of choice - no atmosphere. Maybe a tv or background music? It’s so quiet that you feel like you stand out when laughing with friends Overall good value for money
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 1 week ago
Comfortable, clean and relaxed environment. Quick table service with a smile and a reasonable selection of food choices. Would definitely book again.
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 1 week ago
Limited seating meant it wasn’t as nice as before. Service was good, but food lacking in quality.
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 1 week ago
Staff were all very friendly, food and drink were lovely. Very good value for money, and will go back when I'm travelling again.
(Belfast City Aspire Lounge) - Posted 1 week ago
I would have loved to have been able to properly review the lounge however when I turned up for my visit it was closed. I had only booked this lounge 5 days in advance of my holiday and the lounge was offered and payment taken. I emailed Customer Services when I returned from holiday who said they were sorry I'd cancelled and they would process the refund. Sorry Aspire and Customer Services, I didn't cancel, I turned up and your lounge was closed. I have rated this as average as it would be an unfair rating for the lounge itself if I rated it poor overall.
(Manchester Aspire Airport Lounge - Terminal 1) - Posted 1 week ago
There was not enough staff to wait on the tables so it took a very long time to get served. So much so that we ended up leaving before some drinks we ordered arrived after waiting over 30 mins. The place also looked tired and the seats where very warn! We also has an issue when booking where we used a gift voucher but also got charged on our card even though the amount due was zero. This was solved after calling your office, however I had to call them multiple time to get it sorted. Overall I would not book again as it was not worth the cost.
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 1 week ago
Slow service, bad food, not a full Open bar.
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 1 week ago
After 2.5 years of delays and postponements, we were flying out of London Gatwick to Cancun for our Mexico beach wedding! Very efficient check-in and greeting service at the door. Promptly shown to a table and asked for our drinks order and food menu provided. The server noticed the box which contained the wedding dress and enquired if we were getting married. When we told her that we were, she returned from the bar with two glasses of fizz, with compliments from her supervisor. Food was hot, tasty and plentiful. A great start to our Mexico adventure!
Executive Lounges 5 star review on 15th July 2021 Executive Lounges 5 star review on 15th July 2021
(London Gatwick North - Club Aspire Lounge) - Posted 1 week ago
All Covid measures met. Table service, great range of food and drinks. Very quick service. The only thing that let it down was the fact to use the toilets you had to go back into the terminal.
Executive Lounges is rated 3.95 based on 27,265 reviews