Executive Lounges Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Executive Lounges
Own Driver, Postal Service
customer service
Marcel
"Der Aufenthalt war sehr angenehm und erholsam zugleich. Das Personal war wirklich freundlich."
Chris
"Excellent value for money. Great food - nice veg curry. Clean and tidy place with free wifi. Much better than the last airport lounge I used from a competitor on my last visit. I would happily recommend and would definitely use again."
"Good: - comfortable seats -large glass windows looking over airport hall -friendly and hardworking staff Bad: -no bottled water -no showers -food and drink offering poor( no warm items during breakfast, lunch only 1 pasta) -internet slow(had to connect with airport WiFi or lounge(KLM) next door)"
"very good the employes are so gentle and kind"
(Dubai Airport Lounge) - Posted 1 week ago
"The Lounge had the potential to be very good, but on the day we visited it was overcrowded. It was difficult to find a table/seating. There was a fair choice of food but the self service counter was very crowded with people trying to collect refreshments and other people just trying to walk past. We did manage to have some refreshments although finding cutlery and suitable plates was another problem. I am not sure if we would book this lounge again as it did not really give us the calm and peaceful setting we had hoped for."
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Lovely comfortable place to relax,very clean,and great food"
(Edinburgh Airport Lounge) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Good lounge, not a lot of choices at the end of the day, not so clean too."
(Amsterdam T2 Lounge 41) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Peaceful and quiet"
(London Gatwick North - Club Aspire Lounge) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Well worth a visit. Very good value. Good food and drinks. Relaxing without the hustle and bustle of the main airport. Recommended"
(Manchester Terminal 2 Aspire Lounge) - Posted 1 month ago
"First time we have used aspire lounge as all the others were booked.we found it comfortable and the staff very helpful.we were in there at around 6 to 8pm and I have to say the food and snacks on offer were very poor."
(London Gatwick North - Club Aspire Lounge) - Posted 1 month ago
"Good service, enjoyed the breakfast, relaxing and not too busy. Would come again"
(London Gatwick North - Club Aspire Lounge) - Posted 1 month ago
"poor layout, toilets outside, cramped seating areas"
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 1 month ago
"Customer service was excellent, food was delicious , Before 3 massage chairs only one was available had to wait long"
(Dubai Airport Lounge) - Posted 1 month ago
"The staff and lounge are fine but feel the quality of the food let’s it down been in other lounges a selection of food to a much higher standard. Don’t think I would use again ."
(Manchester Aspire Airport Lounge - Terminal 1) - Posted 1 month ago
"I was very disappointed with the cramped space provided. The food was disappointing too. It wasn’t worth what I paid for it. Normally Executive Lounges are an oasis of peace and tranquility before a flight."
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very pleased with are stay at the Aspire lounge in Bristol. Will defo book again"
(Bristol Airport Lounge) - Posted 1 month ago
"Recently used the London Heathrow Terminal 3 lounge. Somewhat lacking in seating area available and one of the hot drink dispensing machines not working. Choice of alcoholic drinks fairly limited but acceptable, although measures somewhat small. Hot food choice very poor, but reasonable selection of cold items, however replenishment was a little slow. Overall, not the best lounge I've ever used, but still better than sitting in main concourse. Okay if you can get a discounted deal."
(London Heathrow Terminal 3 - Club Aspire) - Posted 1 month ago
"Made the pre flight experience a pleasent one."
(Newcastle Airport Lounge) - Posted 1 month ago
"Love the lounge at Newcastle. Always book it before our trips. It's a nice way to start your holiday and good value for money. It's nice and relaxing, staff are very friendly and always on hand if you need anything. Plenty of choice for drinks and food is nice too. Would highly recommend."
(Newcastle Airport Lounge) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very good, very comfortable and the staff were very attentive."
(Edinburgh Airport Lounge) - Posted 1 month ago
"Easy to find comfortable stay."
(London Gatwick North - Club Aspire Lounge) - Posted 1 month ago
"we normally use the lounge at Gatwick which is self service which we prefer, Bristol is not, food could be better a bit better quality but still value for money."
(Bristol Airport Lounge) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very friendly staff on arrival. I appreciate the lounge should be clean, but unfortunately I arrived when they were hoovering, which was quite loud and after a long night flight I just wanted some peace and quiet. I had expected more comfortable relaxing seating but overall was good."
(Amsterdam T1 Lounge 26) - Posted 1 month ago