Executive Lounges Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Executive Lounges Reviews

01928570120

nick.ames@swissport.com

Was unable to attend as you me a email saying that the lounge would be shut I have never received a refund and that was over 3 weeks ago
(Luton Aspire Airport Lounge) - Posted 12 hours ago
Don’t waste your money! A poor selection of food and beverages.
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 17 hours ago
Very comfortable. Pleasant staff and lovely food.
(Newcastle Airport Lounge) - Posted 18 hours ago
The Aspire Lounge at BHX was disappointing. The coffee machine had limited choice only Americano. The juice bar had not been replenished until staff were told about it. The app wasn’t working to order food which put pressure on the one waitress. Not what we have come to expect from these lounges. Very disappointing.
(Birmingham Aspire Airport Lounge) - Posted 19 hours ago
We enjoyed our time in the lounge. Only one small moan, one of our party is allergic to olive oil and all your hot dishes that day had olive oil. She made do with the soup but a meal would have been nice.
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 1 day ago
I had booked our stay at Aspire lounge at John Lennon airport , as part of our long awaited honeymoon. I had ordered 2 glasses of Prosecco, wanting to make the start of our holiday , more special. We were greeted by a male member of staff who could not have been more disinterested. He took our names and stated “ help yourself”. I had to ask for our Prosecco. Again very little interest. Not at all professional. I asked if there was any bread and if I would toast it. He said, “ no we don’t have a toaster and only do buns, “ he then asked me if there were no buns left . In effect all we had was a couple of croissants and a glass of Prosecco and coffee for £70. Will never use that lounge again. Would not recommend. Waste of money and time
(Liverpool Aspire Lounge) - Posted 1 day ago
Excellent, I booked the lounge for my wife who was travelling with our 3 month old, the staff were excellent offering her a quiet place to go to breastfeed and bringing her her food so she wasn’t disturbed
(Newcastle Airport Lounge) - Posted 1 day ago
Every time I visit executive lounges I’m always very pleased with the service and it make s my experience of flying that much more enjoyable
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 1 day ago
Excellent value for money
(Newcastle Airport Lounge) - Posted 2 days ago
Lovely staff, ample food, clean environment and very reasonably priced. I am so glad we were recommended the lounge at Luton airport by a friend, we tried it once and now book it every time we fly. It’s the start of our holiday and both my husband and I always feel better the minute we check in and sit down. Even during the pandemic the staff did everything they could to make guests welcome and it was absolutely lovely to see them back to full strength again.
(Luton Aspire Airport Lounge) - Posted 2 days ago
When the government canceled all flights to my country of destination, I tried to cancel the voucher as allowed on your website. I could not get a hold of anyone or make that happen despite trying over and over and over and over again. Never could get a response. Very unresponsive.
(Montreal Airport Lounge) - Posted 2 days ago
The lounge was not up to our expectation. It was not quiet. It was small and cramped. We had 5 hrs lay over and we needed rest from a long haul flight. There was no where to sleep. Food was not up to standard - very basic. We had one cup of coffee and left. Found better place to rest peacefully in the normal airport. Waste of £50.
(Amsterdam T2 Lounge 41) - Posted 2 days ago
Lounge was very comfortable and relaxing but staff were not very pleasant
(Aspire Aphrodite Lounge) - Posted 2 days ago
Visited Liverpool lounge 17/3/21 wasn't great not enough staff, tables dirty waiting for drinks and no food it was not worth the money and I'm sad to say that because I've always enjoyed it and been many times
(Liverpool Aspire Lounge) - Posted 2 days ago
We paid for a 2 hour slot for the start to our long awaited holiday, only to find the lounge was closing so couldn't stay in the lounge. Apparentl the lounge was never going to be open at that time, so why was I able to book?
(Luton Aspire Airport Lounge) - Posted 2 days ago
First time I've visited a lounge and would definitely go back.
(Newcastle Airport Lounge) - Posted 2 days ago
Definitely not worth the money!
(Birmingham Aspire Airport Lounge) - Posted 2 days ago
Extremely limited menu, the sandwiches were either wet and soggy or very dry with the ends curling. Do not waste your time in here
(Aspire Aphrodite Lounge) - Posted 2 days ago
I didn’t think it was value for money food choice was poor also only Heineken lager on draught only tins of Tennets . Very poor
(Edinburgh Airport Lounge) - Posted 3 days ago
Worst experience of my life in an airport lounge... took 40 minutes for our drinks to come out. By that time we'd made the decision to move to Wetherspoons for a nicer experience. Dirty tables everywhere, staff didn't care that we were frustrated. Worst start to my holiday. Will be getting a refund.
(Birmingham Aspire Airport Lounge) - Posted 3 days ago