Exclusive Coins Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Exclusive Coins Reviews

info@exclusivecoins.co.uk

320D High Road

Very good web-site 'chat' function with instant reply. Excellent service and smooth hassle free transaction meaning a very happy customer. Thanks.
I had some coins to sell and contacted Exclusive coins Ltd. They were far more helpful and offered a really good price for my coins compared to everyone else. They made the selling easy and did and instance payment. I dealt with Mathew he was friendly and helpful.
as described excellent service A* seller
Really fast postage at an unbeatable price.very pleased
This was my first purchase from Exclusive Coins. Received order of last year's book and was delighted to find it still in sealed wrapper and with the equivalent decimal edition.
Very pleased with service and packaging. Well done.
Very friendly and professional . I found them very fair. In the valuation and the money was in my bank within minutes .thank you once again for all your help .
Fast response to my order
Excellent experience great product and quality service would recommend
I deal with William have done a lot of business with him I cannot fault the service very friendly and knowledgeable he is a asset to the company
I received the Spinks catalogues in quick time, then received further copies. I rang the company who were very apologetic and explained that the initial despatch had not been recorded on the computer system. When I offered to return the second copies I was told to keep them or give them to someone I knew who could make use of them, because the labour and cost of return postage would make the return uneconomic. So that's what I did.
good seller, high quality products, fast delivery
Thank you for your review.
Having a new interest in collecting coins, this book was recommended to me, it does not disappoint. Really quick service, would recommend.
Thank you for your review.
very quick and easy to use
Thank you for your review.
The book was dispatched very quickly and was very reasonably priced.
Thank you for your review.
Seeming I'm writing a review on something I haven't purchased from or even heard of is fishy very fishy indeed
Sorry for the miss understanding. You purchased the 2016 Coins of England and the United Kingdom from us on Christmas Day.

Many Thanks
The Spinks "Coins of England" catalogue I ordered came through promptly and was properly packaged. GReat service thanks.
Thank you for your review.
Original book quickly delivered at a good price
Fantastic
Thank you for your review.
The sovereign I bought arrived within a reasonable time, was decently packaged and was as described.
Thank you for your review. .
Really fast shipping and very nice discount on RRP.
Exclusive Coins is rated 4.88 based on 52 reviews