Exceptional AV Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Exceptional AV

Unit 3, Maidenhead Enterprise Centre, Cordwallis Street, Maidenhead United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Exceptional AV made you happy

"Literally one of the best companies I have ever had the pleasure of buying something from. I've bought a set of Speakers just over 2 years ago, and a sub and amp. And they were incredibly helpful when helping me choose the set up. But what has prompted this review is that since getting the speakers, they had blown. I thought the warranty had expired but they assured me it hadn't and they helped me get them repairs. They were efficient, fast and friendly. I'll recommend them to anyone who plans to buy speakers or the like. I know 2 of my friends now also have similar praises but who really writes a review till something goes wrong."
Are you Exceptional AV? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Exceptional AV is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews