Exascale Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Exascale

About Exascale: Exascale provide a range of well positioned telephony, network, infrastructure, applications and consultancy solutions that help businesses scale and succeed.

Our solutions help customers increase productivity, decrease overall IT spend and the management of their whole IT eco-system while maintaining a pace and budget which works for them.

hello@exascale.co.uk

Hilton Hall,Hilton LaneEssington

How would you rate Exascale?

"Extremely helpful on the phone, really good technical knowledge and always provides expert help and support when needed. Cannot find any faults - would definitely recommend the services."
Alex Rudall
Verified Buyer
"Exascale got fast fibre to us when nobody else would or could. The support, communication and professionalism was top notch throughout and continues to be so now we've been using Exascale for several months. Highly recommended."
Parin Sachedina
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and Professional."
Tim Sargent
Verified Buyer
"The whole process from start to finish was easy. Customer Support were there to help me select the right product for me. I was informed every step of the way as to the progress of my order, and the after-sales support has been second to none. I would have no hesitation in recommending Exascale and the team to anyone in need of IT/Internet related services. Thankyou!"
Paul Leadbeater
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, kept updated throughout the process"
"Great company."
Graham Hoof
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service installation was quick and easy. Great to have decent internet"
Paul Mooney
Verified Buyer
"Very good service. Always available for advice and assistance."
Charlotte Blach
Verified Buyer
"The project Exascale worked on was never going to be easy having to deal with a large corporation and the timelines by default ended up much longer than expected. However, the tenacity never faltered and we were all kept up to date throughout ending up with great broadband. Exascale is very professional and I highly recommend"
"WE HAVE BEEN VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE WE HAVE HAD, THE FACT THAT WE HAVE BEEN KEPT FULLY INFORMED ON PROGRESS OF THE INSTALLATION AND ESPECIALLY THAT WE NOW HAVE A VERY GOOD INTERNET CONNECTION."
Matthew Bates
Verified Buyer
"Exascale managed to provide us with a high speed internet connection where others couldn't/ wouldn't. Communication through out the project and customer service have been excellent!"
"We’re very impressed with the leased line installed by Exascale, not only did they keep us up to date regards to the progress of the installation they provided us with honest advise regards with Firewall router we should use."
Spencer Skidmore
Verified Buyer
"Very fast reliable service to which Full Montie Discos have been with Exascale a few years now. We also plan to stay with Exascale for many more years to come. If you have any doubt please get in touch with me directly at spencer@fullmontie.co.uk and I'll be happy to answer any questions from a customer point of view about Exascale."
Robert Inder
Verified Buyer
"Over the three years Interactive Information has had servers at Exascale, we've found their service reliable, and their support staff very knowledgeable and extremely helpful."
Nicholas Martin-Harvey
Verified Buyer
"Outstanding Service - Fully recommend. Everything you need and help/support is only a click away!"
Sean Browne
Verified Buyer
"We currently have a web hosting and VOIP service provided by Exascale and are extremely satisfied with the service provided by them. The user interface for the VOIP service is easy to use (even for non-technical minds like myself) and offers us a wide range of functionality for our business (such as programmable menus, voicemail, fax, forwarding, etc.) which is perfect for a growing company with ever increasing requirements. We have been equally as impressed with the web hosting service and have never had any problems. The customer service at Exascale was fantastic during setup and have always responded quickly if I have had to log any support requests (always due to my own lack of technical understanding rather than any problems with their service). The level of service really takes the burden of managing my web and telephone requirements away from me which enables me to focus on the core areas of my business."
"As an amateur photographer, I was looking for a solution for backing up offsite lots of gigabytes of RAW photos. Exascale offered a dedicated server solution tailored exactly to my needs for a fraction of the cost of any cloud service and with the additional peace of mind of private storage. I've been a more than happy customer for a few years now. Exascale proved to be a solid and reliable company very dedicated at making their clients happy while providing an ever-expanding array of services and a top-notch network infrastructure."
Sanjeev Punj
Verified Buyer
"Tom is courteous, responsive and professional in all his dealings. He is always very frank and honest with his advice too."
Andrew Mogg
Verified Buyer
"Exascale provide an excellent service to our business, with the flexibily and responsiveness we need in our business"
Hasina Mansurali
Verified Buyer
"Exascale have provided us with a highly responsive, and high speed web hosting service for over two years, we can't fault their service nor knowledgeable team of engineers. I would highly recommend Exascale to any businesses in search of high quality connectivity or web hosting."
Exascale is rated 4.96 based on 28 reviews