Exascale Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Exascale

About Exascale: Exascale provide a range of well positioned telephony, network, infrastructure, applications and consultancy solutions that help businesses scale and succeed.

Our solutions help customers increase productivity, decrease overall IT spend and the management of their whole IT eco-system while maintaining a pace and budget which works for them.

hello@exascale.co.uk

Hilton Hall,Hilton LaneEssington

Tell us how Exascale made you happy

"In Sept 18, we migrated our email to Exascale's Microsoft Exchange Service. The DNS transfer was very clear, straight forward, simply and fast to accomplish. Exascale's information was clear, simply and concise. The email service has been excellent and the technical support was great to iron out the wrinkles of doing a migration. We very much recommend Exascale. They also provide our company leased fibre line too (100Mbit) and it has been excellent and very reliable."
"Exascale recently provided our business Mrs P’s with a leased line to help our online expansion - well what can I say, it just works day in day out and pretty fast too. The support we received on one occasion was thankfully UK based and very efficient, but I haven’t needed to speak to anyone since because as I said, it just works :) I would definitely recommend them and use them again for any high speed internet requirements we have"
"I live remotely and had previously had broadband services provided by both Sky and BT. These would often drop out and provide quite poor performance. Exascale have provided FTTC and this is far superior in quality - I stream Netflix now without any problem - and for only a marginally increased price over the mainstream. I won't look elsewhere for broadband now I know how consistently good the quality is from Exascale."
"Extremely helpful on the phone, really good technical knowledge and always provides expert help and support when needed. Cannot find any faults - would definitely recommend the services."
"Exascale got fast fibre to us when nobody else would or could. The support, communication and professionalism was top notch throughout and continues to be so now we've been using Exascale for several months. Highly recommended."
"Very helpful and Professional."
"The whole process from start to finish was easy. Customer Support were there to help me select the right product for me. I was informed every step of the way as to the progress of my order, and the after-sales support has been second to none. I would have no hesitation in recommending Exascale and the team to anyone in need of IT/Internet related services. Thankyou!"
"Excellent service, kept updated throughout the process"
"Great company."
"Excellent service installation was quick and easy. Great to have decent internet"
"Very good service. Always available for advice and assistance."
"The project Exascale worked on was never going to be easy having to deal with a large corporation and the timelines by default ended up much longer than expected. However, the tenacity never faltered and we were all kept up to date throughout ending up with great broadband. Exascale is very professional and I highly recommend"
"WE HAVE BEEN VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE WE HAVE HAD, THE FACT THAT WE HAVE BEEN KEPT FULLY INFORMED ON PROGRESS OF THE INSTALLATION AND ESPECIALLY THAT WE NOW HAVE A VERY GOOD INTERNET CONNECTION."
"Exascale managed to provide us with a high speed internet connection where others couldn't/ wouldn't. Communication through out the project and customer service have been excellent!"
"We’re very impressed with the leased line installed by Exascale, not only did they keep us up to date regards to the progress of the installation they provided us with honest advise regards with Firewall router we should use."
"Very fast reliable service to which Full Montie Discos have been with Exascale a few years now. We also plan to stay with Exascale for many more years to come. If you have any doubt please get in touch with me directly at spencer@fullmontie.co.uk and I'll be happy to answer any questions from a customer point of view about Exascale."
"Over the three years Interactive Information has had servers at Exascale, we've found their service reliable, and their support staff very knowledgeable and extremely helpful."
"Outstanding Service - Fully recommend. Everything you need and help/support is only a click away!"
"We currently have a web hosting and VOIP service provided by Exascale and are extremely satisfied with the service provided by them. The user interface for the VOIP service is easy to use (even for non-technical minds like myself) and offers us a wide range of functionality for our business (such as programmable menus, voicemail, fax, forwarding, etc.) which is perfect for a growing company with ever increasing requirements. We have been equally as impressed with the web hosting service and have never had any problems. The customer service at Exascale was fantastic during setup and have always responded quickly if I have had to log any support requests (always due to my own lack of technical understanding rather than any problems with their service). The level of service really takes the burden of managing my web and telephone requirements away from me which enables me to focus on the core areas of my business."
"As an amateur photographer, I was looking for a solution for backing up offsite lots of gigabytes of RAW photos. Exascale offered a dedicated server solution tailored exactly to my needs for a fraction of the cost of any cloud service and with the additional peace of mind of private storage. I've been a more than happy customer for a few years now. Exascale proved to be a solid and reliable company very dedicated at making their clients happy while providing an ever-expanding array of services and a top-notch network infrastructure."
Exascale is rated 4.97 based on 31 reviews