Exascale Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Exascale

About Exascale: Exascale provide a range of well positioned telephony, network, infrastructure, applications and consultancy solutions that help businesses scale and succeed.

Our solutions help customers increase productivity, decrease overall IT spend and the management of their whole IT eco-system while maintaining a pace and budget which works for them.

hello@exascale.co.uk

Hilton Hall,Hilton LaneEssington

Tell us how Exascale made you happy

"We connected to Exascale in the Pulsant South Gyle, Edinburgh data centre and I'm very impressed with the routes provided by Exascale IP Transit. I've never have to contact Technical Support but when I do our queries are answered with great technical depth and understanding."
"I was with Sky for my Broadband and ive never been happy with the speed I was getting even on Fibre Broadband. As of late ive been having downtime issues with the connection so I switched to Exascale. WoW! Amazing connection and I can download images and files at ultra fast transfer rates. A bonus is that Netflix and Prime also have no issues anymore. One very happy customer indeed."
"Recently changed my internet service to Exascale. Much faster speeds compared to the service I was receiving from BT. Great service and very good prices and I would definitely recommend Exascale👍👍"
"In Sept 18, we migrated our email to Exascale's Microsoft Exchange Service. The DNS transfer was very clear, straight forward, simply and fast to accomplish. Exascale's information was clear, simply and concise. The email service has been excellent and the technical support was great to iron out the wrinkles of doing a migration. We very much recommend Exascale. They also provide our company leased fibre line too (100Mbit) and it has been excellent and very reliable."
"Exascale recently provided our business Mrs P’s with a leased line to help our online expansion - well what can I say, it just works day in day out and pretty fast too. The support we received on one occasion was thankfully UK based and very efficient, but I haven’t needed to speak to anyone since because as I said, it just works :) I would definitely recommend them and use them again for any high speed internet requirements we have"
"I live remotely and had previously had broadband services provided by both Sky and BT. These would often drop out and provide quite poor performance. Exascale have provided FTTC and this is far superior in quality - I stream Netflix now without any problem - and for only a marginally increased price over the mainstream. I won't look elsewhere for broadband now I know how consistently good the quality is from Exascale."
"Extremely helpful on the phone, really good technical knowledge and always provides expert help and support when needed. Cannot find any faults - would definitely recommend the services."
"Exascale got fast fibre to us when nobody else would or could. The support, communication and professionalism was top notch throughout and continues to be so now we've been using Exascale for several months. Highly recommended."
"Very helpful and Professional."
"The whole process from start to finish was easy. Customer Support were there to help me select the right product for me. I was informed every step of the way as to the progress of my order, and the after-sales support has been second to none. I would have no hesitation in recommending Exascale and the team to anyone in need of IT/Internet related services. Thankyou!"
"Excellent service, kept updated throughout the process"
"Great company."
"Excellent service installation was quick and easy. Great to have decent internet"
"Very good service. Always available for advice and assistance."
"The project Exascale worked on was never going to be easy having to deal with a large corporation and the timelines by default ended up much longer than expected. However, the tenacity never faltered and we were all kept up to date throughout ending up with great broadband. Exascale is very professional and I highly recommend"
"WE HAVE BEEN VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE WE HAVE HAD, THE FACT THAT WE HAVE BEEN KEPT FULLY INFORMED ON PROGRESS OF THE INSTALLATION AND ESPECIALLY THAT WE NOW HAVE A VERY GOOD INTERNET CONNECTION."
"Exascale managed to provide us with a high speed internet connection where others couldn't/ wouldn't. Communication through out the project and customer service have been excellent!"
"We’re very impressed with the leased line installed by Exascale, not only did they keep us up to date regards to the progress of the installation they provided us with honest advise regards with Firewall router we should use."
"Very fast reliable service to which Full Montie Discos have been with Exascale a few years now. We also plan to stay with Exascale for many more years to come. If you have any doubt please get in touch with me directly at spencer@fullmontie.co.uk and I'll be happy to answer any questions from a customer point of view about Exascale."
"Over the three years Interactive Information has had servers at Exascale, we've found their service reliable, and their support staff very knowledgeable and extremely helpful."
Exascale is rated 4.97 based on 34 reviews