Exam Ninja Reviews

of reviewers recommend Exam Ninja
Read Exam Ninja Reviews

About Exam Ninja:

At Exam Ninja we are passionate about kids being prepared for their exams. We sell revision guides, study books and practice papers so your ninjas are ready to combat their exams and emerge victorious!

info@examninja.co.uk

Ninja Alliance Ltd, 19 Canford Lane
Westbury on Trym, Bristol

Tell us how Exam Ninja made you happy
Excellent service. The books are beautiful.
Book arrived in good time and great condition. Thanks
Bought a great little Europe for KS2 workbook (CGP) to use in online tutoring sessions. Quite user friendly with good colour images and a very affordable price too and quick delivery. I love looking at geography with young learners and this will hopefully fill a gap. Thanks - I will look at other Ninja titles.
Fantastic resources for assisting with learning at home - thank you 👏
All good. After ordering my recent consignment I emailed to change the delivery address, had a personal email back and all was completed in super quick time.
After bad customer service elsewhere I found Exam Ninji. Books arrived very promptly, in a beautiful box and with a lovely letter. The books I purchased where exactly what was needed. Will 100% return to MJ.
The order arrived as per the add, no gidden cost and no postage. Got even some freebies and a catalogue. Very pleased.
Books arrived quickly and really lovely service. Email contact advising of delivery and a free learning card included. Great quality books and will be coming back for more soon!
Very helpful, would advise to anyone buying products from here!
Very nice service. Thank you.
I am very happy with my purchase. It arrived earlier than expected. Great customer service. Would definitely recommed.
Very professional service and very good product. On time, would highly recommend it. Thank you
Really good service. Books are very good especially the layout.
Amazing Revision guides and Exam materials. Really impressed and not expensive. They will be invaluavble, easy to understand.
Been looking for some educational books for my 12 year old son for a while now, came across these great prices so brought some. Super fast delivery. The book was in perfect condition. Will use again im sure.
Super quick and informed all the way. Very Impressive.
I received my books and I'm very happy. The only disappointment for me right now is the shipping fee to my country is so expensive but that's not ExamNinjas fault. I wish digital copies were more readily available. Exam Ninja is an excellent company...trustworthy and reliable
Great for my 4 year old and it's not too hard
Book arrived quickly in perfect condition
Exam Ninja is rated 4.82 based on 1,731 reviews