Exam Ninja Reviews

of reviewers recommend Exam Ninja
Read Exam Ninja Reviews

About Exam Ninja:

At Exam Ninja we are passionate about kids being prepared for their exams. We sell revision guides, study books and practice papers so your ninjas are ready to combat their exams and emerge victorious!

info@examninja.co.uk

Ninja Alliance Ltd, 19 Canford Lane
Westbury on Trym, Bristol

Tell us how Exam Ninja made you happy
Great books , great service
I love the books I purchased from Exam Ninja . They were to replace a previously well loved collection of books from them previously ! I use the books for tutoring and would recommend the CGP selections to all. The scholastics I use to back up learning . I buy from Exam Ninja as the quality of books is always high , delivery is good and they arrive in perfect condition . The funny stickers on the packs always make me smile too. This is my preferred place to buy my books for teaching . Thank you Exam Ninja .
Great service and speedy delivery. Great choice of books and topics for all age categories. Would highly recommend
Great service. Books delivered quickly. Would recommend.
Excellent service. The books are beautiful.
Book arrived in good time and great condition. Thanks
Bought a great little Europe for KS2 workbook (CGP) to use in online tutoring sessions. Quite user friendly with good colour images and a very affordable price too and quick delivery. I love looking at geography with young learners and this will hopefully fill a gap. Thanks - I will look at other Ninja titles.
I am yet to receive the items. When I receive them, I will write a review
Fantastic resources for assisting with learning at home - thank you 👏
All good. After ordering my recent consignment I emailed to change the delivery address, had a personal email back and all was completed in super quick time.
After bad customer service elsewhere I found Exam Ninji. Books arrived very promptly, in a beautiful box and with a lovely letter. The books I purchased where exactly what was needed. Will 100% return to MJ.
The order arrived as per the add, no gidden cost and no postage. Got even some freebies and a catalogue. Very pleased.
Books arrived quickly and really lovely service. Email contact advising of delivery and a free learning card included. Great quality books and will be coming back for more soon!
Very helpful, would advise to anyone buying products from here!
Very nice service. Thank you.
I am very happy with my purchase. It arrived earlier than expected. Great customer service. Would definitely recommed.
Very professional service and very good product. On time, would highly recommend it. Thank you
Really good service. Books are very good especially the layout.
Amazing Revision guides and Exam materials. Really impressed and not expensive. They will be invaluavble, easy to understand.
Exam Ninja is rated 4.82 based on 1,709 reviews