The Edinburgh Woollen Mill Reviews

5PM
5PM
Click Here

Tell us how The Edinburgh Woollen Mill made you happy

"I visited EWM today at the Woodcote garden centre,with my mother who is in a wheelchair,she was trying on some jumper’s and was asking our opinion when a member off staff bought a long mirror over for us so my mother could have a look at herself,and even helping her take them off. The name on the receipt was Susan,and we would like to thank her for her kindness."
Are you The Edinburgh Woollen Mill? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I visited EW at Bents Garden Centre along with an 89year old relative who was wanting a pair of slippers. The assistant was called Jo and she gave us excellent service. Unfortunately, as my relative stood up to walk in the slippers she lost her balance and fell into one of the displays and then onto the floor. Jo could not have been kinder to us and sent for the first aider. Pleased to say my relation was ok. Last month we also visited EW and Jo also helped us whilst searching for tops and she was most helpful."
"We shopped at the Llandudno store and was served by Sue who was very helpful and polite. Her customer service was excellent. thank you"
"All staff were so helpful in our purchase . Also when we had to return an item no problem at all ."
"Great service great variety to choose from"
The Edinburgh Woollen Mill is rated 3.50 based on 12 reviews