The Edinburgh Woollen Mill Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend The Edinburgh Woollen Mill
04AM
4AM

Tell us how The Edinburgh Woollen Mill made you happy

"The 2 wool sweaters I purchased for my husband have pilled very badly across the front and sleeves after only two wears. Look ok at first but very poor quality and a waste of money. Go to Marks and Spencers instead !"
Are you The Edinburgh Woollen Mill? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I simply wanted to order a gift voucher. For this I was charged £3.50 postage, as click and collect was not convenient. This is not the way to attract customers."
Hello, As our Gift Cards are physical items and carry value on them. We do ship these by our courier. You can purchase a gift card in any of our stores or have one sent via Click & Collect to a store as well as direct to your home (home delivery will have a charge as you have stated)
"Went in the Christchurch store, customer service disgusting . Won’t go again"
"We shopped at the Llandudno store and was served by Sue who was very helpful and polite. Her customer service was excellent. thank you"
"I felt like I was waiting ages for my delivery, however after my order being stuck on processing for 10days I rang customer services. They apologised and informed me there was a glitch in there system, which they rectified meaning I received my parcel the next day. Very helpful. Would use again."
"Excellent quality,at reasonable prices,simple to use and a fast delivery.Would highly recommend to family and friends."
"All staff were so helpful in our purchase . Also when we had to return an item no problem at all ."
"Great service great variety to choose from"
"They helped me find some items that had been seen online by a friend. I only had the reference numbers, they managed to find them for me."
The Edinburgh Woollen Mill is rated 3.33 based on 9 reviews