The Edinburgh Woollen Mill Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend The Edinburgh Woollen Mill

How would you rate The Edinburgh Woollen Mill ?

"I felt like I was waiting ages for my delivery, however after my order being stuck on processing for 10days I rang customer services. They apologised and informed me there was a glitch in there system, which they rectified meaning I received my parcel the next day. Very helpful. Would use again."
"Excellent quality,at reasonable prices,simple to use and a fast delivery.Would highly recommend to family and friends."
"All staff were so helpful in our purchase . Also when we had to return an item no problem at all ."
"Great service great variety to choose from"
"They helped me find some items that had been seen online by a friend. I only had the reference numbers, they managed to find them for me."
The Edinburgh Woollen Mill is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews