EVOneStop Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend EVOneStop

Tell us how EVOneStop made you happy

"Helpful, quick delivery, very good."
Are you EVOneStop? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Easy order and good communication by email when necessary (this is so rare now to have human beings promptly answering, thank you!). The product is installed, up and running."
"Very Pleased with the EV cable & fast delivery, very good company"
"Great service"
"Only one star because you did not honour promise of next day delivery. In this you may have been let down by your courier or your systems. The cable was left with a neighbour who then went away. I got the cable three days late. I had no idea it was with a n’ bout as no card was left as most couriers do."
"easy and quick purchase"
"Fast. Thanks!"
"Fast delivery, items as described Pleasure to deal with"
"I have a Rolec ev charging point inside my garage, it is ideally positioned except that using the docking socket on the unit caused the charging gun to protrude a bit too much into the garage so this separate docking socket mounted directly onto the wall is a perfect solution. It is very good quality and as good as the dock on the charging point."
"The charger which I bought for my car looks good in quality. Of course it is too early to comment on anything else as of now"
"Quick, good quality, cheapest new one I could find, although I do believe all leads are slightly over priced. Expect in time the price will come down."
"Satisfied with interactions withyou"
"Very efficient service"
"Fast delivery in Italy. Product well done. Right price."
"Really excellent range of products for EVs - we have two EVs and use this supplier for all our charge cables and other accessories. The shipping is super fast!!!"
"Arrived on time, have been using it without problems, excellent quality product"
"Great service and quick dispatch."
"I had a very good experience buying my QUBEV. I had to call them to ask a couple of questions but these were answered immediately and I was able to go back to the site and order it in a few minutes. The package was well prepared and everything was in excellent condition when it arrived. There are a couple of small changes that could be made to make things even better: I had to chase the delivery schedule but staff were polite and called me back as soon as they had checked the order status. The shipment tracking email came through a little late. The info related to the options could be more detailed and really explain the benefit of selecting it."
"Fab service"
"Quick and reliable service"
EVOneStop is rated 4.59 based on 99 reviews