Rhino Shield Reviews

Rhino Shield have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

83% of reviewers recommend Rhino Shield

How would you rate Rhino Shield ?

"The leather cut by putting my phone in."
"After a few discussions about fault product(Mod for iPhone 8 plus) through email, Rhinoshield ignored the incident and not responding my request/email. I have been supporting and buying Rhinoshield product for years, this time you lost my trust! I keep recommending your products to my friends but I just found that I could be wrong for years. Rhinoshield does not take fault products into consideration by ignoring customers' message(my last email sent on 18/02/2018, and the date i'm writing this review is on 03/03/2018). I am very disappointed!"
"Bumper is fine, but it is almost impossible to get off without breaking the case or the phone. Do not recommend."
"wrong plate sent. was a Christmas gift so I couldn't give it to my son for xmas"
"One of the Most underrated product, have been best phone buddy till now and beyond"
"Worst experience and the lack of care or follow up was amazing. The product took over a month to receive. When I emailed in it took over 72 hours to get any response. For as minimal as the product is, it’s not worth the headache. I would suggest using another company. For the hassle they offered 5% off the next order. There will not be a next order."
"Excellent Products"
"Really not happy glass broke just as installed it,this was not expected from Rhinoshield. Very unhappy, want refund or another piece."
"The button on the volume side is terrible Not so clicky and tactile like the power button I already send email to customer support but they told to break in it first They just dont understand that their customer have issue with the button"
"The power button is extremely mushy and hard to press. And Rhinoshield only gave me a solution to bend the button 10 times and put it back, and if that doesn't work bend it again and again. No where in their solution have they offered replacing the defective buttons."
"Case works well. Shipping was slow."
"Never received my order and when I sent an email with my disappointment I received an automatic response saying they have many email requirements lately and will not be able to answer be. Oh great!"
"Your support service are just fantastic."
"I've tested this bumpercase with my iPhone 7. As a result I had broken motherhood and dent. If you really interested in this situation give me your feedback. I recorded all my tests."
"fast delivery and great product"
"Absolute crap. The fit along the sides is very loose and the button sections are too small and hard to press. Rather than fitting properly over the buttons underneath they sit on top and protrude out from the phone. I'm aware that there have been previous complaints regarding these issues with the s8/s8+ bumper guard and that they released a new version to address them. Unfortunately it doesn't seem that the new design is any improvement at all. They also totally ignored me when I asked for a refund. Terrible product, terrible company. Avoid, avoid, avoid."
"Place order - wait for it to proceed - receive tracking info and you are good. Also, employers are good enough to help you with any questions or problems occur during delivery, i.e. order status, tracking info and others. I`m happy with it."
Rhino Shield is rated 4.28 based on 642 reviews