Rhino Shield Reviews

4PM
4PM

+886984298805

Tell us how Rhino Shield made you happy

"I bought a Play proof case and impact protection screen protector and it worked well besides the splitting of the phone case where the two sides were glued together but my phone was well protected. I replaced the case and protector after a year and again the phone case has starter to split at the bottom of my phone making it very difficult to put the case back on after taking it off then a few months latter my phone screen shattered on a small drop. I have recommended four other people do get this case including my father however after a month of the play proof and impact protector his phone also cracked."
Are you Rhino Shield? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The leather cut by putting my phone in."
"After a few discussions about fault product(Mod for iPhone 8 plus) through email, Rhinoshield ignored the incident and not responding my request/email. I have been supporting and buying Rhinoshield product for years, this time you lost my trust! I keep recommending your products to my friends but I just found that I could be wrong for years. Rhinoshield does not take fault products into consideration by ignoring customers' message(my last email sent on 18/02/2018, and the date i'm writing this review is on 03/03/2018). I am very disappointed!"
"Bumper is fine, but it is almost impossible to get off without breaking the case or the phone. Do not recommend."
"wrong plate sent. was a Christmas gift so I couldn't give it to my son for xmas"
"One of the Most underrated product, have been best phone buddy till now and beyond"
"Worst experience and the lack of care or follow up was amazing. The product took over a month to receive. When I emailed in it took over 72 hours to get any response. For as minimal as the product is, it’s not worth the headache. I would suggest using another company. For the hassle they offered 5% off the next order. There will not be a next order."
"Excellent Products"
"Really not happy glass broke just as installed it,this was not expected from Rhinoshield. Very unhappy, want refund or another piece."
"The button on the volume side is terrible Not so clicky and tactile like the power button I already send email to customer support but they told to break in it first They just dont understand that their customer have issue with the button"
"The power button is extremely mushy and hard to press. And Rhinoshield only gave me a solution to bend the button 10 times and put it back, and if that doesn't work bend it again and again. No where in their solution have they offered replacing the defective buttons."
"Case works well. Shipping was slow."
"They were very informative throughout the order process. As my case wasn't in stock, they constantly kept me updated on my order status and up to date once the other had been shipped."
"Never received my order and when I sent an email with my disappointment I received an automatic response saying they have many email requirements lately and will not be able to answer be. Oh great!"
"Your support service are just fantastic."
"I've tested this bumpercase with my iPhone 7. As a result I had broken motherhood and dent. If you really interested in this situation give me your feedback. I recorded all my tests."
"fast delivery and great product"
Rhino Shield is rated 4.28 based on 644 reviews