Evolutive labs Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Evolutive labs

How would you rate Evolutive labs?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

625 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
amerrnath murugan

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Evolutive labs in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"One of the Most underrated product, have been best phone buddy till now and beyond"
Jennifer C
"Excellent Products"
"Your support service are just fantastic."
"I've tested this bumpercase with my iPhone 7. As a result I had broken motherhood and dent. If you really interested in this situation give me your feedback. I recorded all my tests."
"fast delivery and great product"
Maksym L
"Place order - wait for it to proceed - receive tracking info and you are good. Also, employers are good enough to help you with any questions or problems occur during delivery, i.e. order status, tracking info and others. I`m happy with it."
Kit M
"I thought that the quality will not be good since i got many bad experiences on online purchase for the iPhone case but this case is better than my expectations and quality is really good"
Sahan D
"Fast delivery with tracking. Quality item."
Jose C
"Very happy. Great products and excellent packaging and delivery."
Neil N
"Really solid and minimal case; it's really unique."
"The iphone accesories are somewhat cheap and the package arrived verry quickly"
Joyce S
"Produtos de qualidade."
"Their products are awesome and not pricy as the others. The case and the protectors I ordered for my iPhone 7 got to me in no time - 1 and a half week and were packed like a bunker :) Thank you !"
"Excellent product"
Pedro F
"The contact service is awsome, as well as the quality of all products"
Marcus C
"They have good customer services and they ship they product faster than expected delivery day, that kind of surprised me ! But I wish they could reply my email faster. Thank you !"
Uldis T
"Very good product"
Jaxon V
"The Rhinoshield Playproof Clear (black) for the iPhone 7 Plus is the best case I have ever tried, period. I've tried Otterbox, Lifeproof, and Spigen among others and this by far takes the cake. There's no other case as thin as this that can protect your phone for up to accidental drops of 11 feet. ELEVEN. That's more than twice the competition for a thin (and clear) case."
Lorenz H
"Well designed and very good quality. Very pleased and protecting my phone for a couple of years by now."
Nazar Y
"Such good S8+ bumper. Such protective. Such not high price. Such fast shipping"
Evolutive labs is rated 4.36 based on 625 reviews