EVOGO Reviews

of reviewers recommend EVOGO
Read EVOGO Reviews

About EVOGO:

We all love the freedom that having a car gives us.

However, let’s face it, owning a car can be a costly affair. Not only do you have to spend all your savings or take out finance to afford one in the first place but then you have the costs of running and maintaining the vehicle, not to mention the money you lose through depreciation when you sell it on for a newer model. What a hassle!

Which is why more and more people in the UK are choosing to lease rather than buy their car.

However, not all lease agreements are what they should be, often creating burdens of their own.

EVOGO is the smart alternative to vehicle leasing because you get all of the benefits of owning a vehicle, just like a traditional lease, but with a level of flexibility and a range of choice and cost that is unique to EVOGO.

You won’t be tied into lengthy contracts or complicated finance deals. And you’ll experience a premium level of service that will leave you feeling warm inside!

Ready to get behind the wheel of a brand new car? Flexible and affordable, on the latest makes and model of premium vehicles. Don't just go, EVOGO.

info@evogo.co.uk

201 Upwell Street

Tell us how EVOGO made you happy
EVOGO 5 star review on 24th February 2020
EVOGO 5 star review on 18th December 2018
Adam
EVOGO 5 star review on 18th December 2018
Victoria
I have been a customer for over 2.5 years. The service is great, it’s no fuss and the vehicles are fantastic. The 89 day contracts allow a lot of flexibility to continue or end. The staff are always very helpful, Russell has looked after us from the start and has been superb. Highly recommend this business if you’re looking to lease cars.
Picked up our 6th Evogo car from Russ and Lewis this morning,a gorgeous metallic black Audi Q3.
Thanks once again for wonderful customer service which is especially amazing given the current circumstances.
Looking forward to seeing you all again soon to pick up another Q7 hopefully.
If you haven't tried them before give them a chance,we wouldn'tuse anyone else now,what's not to like,new car every 12 months at very competitive prices and fair repair costs for any dinks picked up along the way.
Chris & Georgina Pearson
First car and was pleased with the whole process. Good levels of contact from first Dean & then Teri. Handover was smooth, and they were very helpful. Lovely car and reasonable rates. Good wide choice also.
Always a pleasurable experience. Great rates and service, I have recommended before and would highly recommend to anyone looking to lease
Julie Gokce
Hi Julie,

Many Thanks for the 5 star review, we really appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

EVOGO
Fantastic service from Russell in the sales team. Excellent communication throughout the process and a very quick and smooth exchange from my old car to my new. Highly recommend.
Hi Catherine,

Many thanks for the great feedback, we're really pleased to hear you continue to enjoy our service. You know where we are should you need anything.

Thanks,

EVOGO
A very shady company. I thought I was getting a car from a company called Easilease, when collecting the car the company name was not Easilease it was Evogo. When I questioned this I was told that Easilease was part of Evogo. I paid a much higher deposit than was necessary. It turns out that the person running Easilease was a friend of one of the founders of Evogo and was allowed to do this, I was told this off the record from the person who did the handover of my first car. I'm not going to mention names but he would take deposits which were up to 4 times the amount required, pay the required deposit to Evogo on your behalf and then you would be an Evogo customer, with him pocketing the rest of the deposit. Evogo knew this was going on even though they refuse responsibility over it.

If you came to Evogo through Easilease you were ripped off, you paid a massively higher deposit than needed. Evogo will not take any responsibility over this even though they allowed it to happen.

Shame on you Evogo, I look forward to a smart repsonse!
Good Afternoon,

Many Thanks for your feedback.

EVOGO has in the past, as is common practice within the vehicle leasing and rental sector worked with a number of third party broker companies. These companies operate independently from EVOGO and have their own set of terms and conditions relating to the product that they offer. Of course EVOGO also obtain and work with customers directly, at this point we have our own terms of business which we adhere to and are available to review through our website. Any issue relating to a third party broker and/or their terms and conditions should be addressed with that company directly, EVOGO wouldn't be able to comment on any payments taken by the third party or any terms of business they implement.

We would also like to make it clear that the third party broker company in question has no relationship with any founder of EVOGO LTD.

Finally, we would like to clarify that EVOGO no longer works with any third party broker companies after a change in company policy around 2 years ago.

EVOGO
We have used Evogo several times now and have found their service to be accommodating and excellent. Lewis and Teri are both very helpful and efficient.
Great customer service from Lewis in Sheffield. Answered all questions quickly, would definitely recommend using Evogo.
Demanding cars back when you have good credit and never missed a payment
This is my 7th car now through Evogo. Every time the process gets easier and quicker.

From the phone call to let me know to bring my old car back to collecting my new car was 7 days - it could be quicker if I could choose a car quicker. There is a lot of choice!

I dealt with Teri who was excellent throughout the process. Courteous and professional and kept me up-to-date throughout. I couldn't recommend her and Evogo enough!

Finally, because of COVID, I had to print and sign all the documents at home. This speeded up the process on collection day by at least 30 minutes and made everything so much smoother. I hope they keep this process moving forward!
Hi Chris,

Great to hear that you are happy with the service and the recent changes that we have made to our collection process.

Many Thanks for your feedback and we will see you again soon.

EVOGO.
I was recomended by an existing customer and I have been very happy with my KIA, Lewis and you team were very helpful during this very testing time
Hi Jamie,

Really pleased to hear you are enjoying your new Kia, hopefully you remain an EVOGO customer for years to come.

EVOGO
As on 5 previous occasions the selection and collection of the vehicle could not have been easier. Lewis has the ability to make the whole process stress free and looks after customers with a high degree of attention. Had a smaller car this time because I wanted to try a hybrid but its got all the bells and whistles so I am not disappointed. Would highly recommend evogo to anyone.
Hi Howard,

Many thanks for the great feedback, we are pleased to read that you continue to be happy with the service and the cars provided.

See you again soon.

EVOGO
Very happy with our Audi, Lewis was great and is very helpful and quick to answer any questions. Thankyou
I've lost track of how many vehicles I've now had from EVOGO and my experience is always same - friendly, efficient and a great value way to run a vehicle.

Like many businessess currently, I'm not doing as much mileage since lockdown and looking to reduce costs. I was able to make the switch from my Merc C220 to a funky Mazda 3 really easily.

A massive thanks to Lewis Fox, who always looks after me extremely well.
Hi Steve,

Many Thanks for the great feedback. We hope you are enjoying your new car and we will see you again soon.

EVOGO
I was reecommended to Evogo by an existinhg customer and have found them thus far to be Excellant accross all departments. My frequent point of contact was Lewis Fox, and he was Excellant all the way throughout. Everyone you deal with at Evogo has a can do attitiude that you tend to get with smaller operations , rather than the large companies who are faceless and are hiding behind Covid 19. I had a couple of issues with the keyfob battery being flat and locking the car at 4.30pm on the day i picked the car up , but this was resolved firstly by Lewis and the follow up by (think he was called James) , and he fitted me the battery first thing next morning. At the moment everything is good. I look forwards to my next car change with them in September.
Evogo had the car I wanted for a good price. The service was excellent and I had no problem at all with the pick up. Would definitely recommend.
This is the second car I have had from Evogo and despite not having the model in stock I wanted, Lewis went out of his way to find one. Very easy to deal with, great communication, hassle free pick up. Cannot recommend this company enough based on my experience with Lewis, Russell and the team so far.
Evogo have been brilliant especially as the day we locked down they swapped my big bad boy Audi Q8 to a smaller cost efficient car with no questions asked. Since then I have swapped again and Lewis fox assisted politely and professionally throughout. Thank you
Excellent and efficient service.
Very reasonably priced.

Lewis has provided great customer service and I would highly recommend.
Great service from Lewis as always! Keep the new handover system it works better
EVOGO is rated 4.72 based on 1,262 reviews