EVOGO Reviews

of reviewers recommend EVOGO
Read EVOGO Reviews

About EVOGO:

We all love the freedom that having a car gives us.

However, let’s face it, owning a car can be a costly affair. Not only do you have to spend all your savings or take out finance to afford one in the first place but then you have the costs of running and maintaining the vehicle, not to mention the money you lose through depreciation when you sell it on for a newer model. What a hassle!

Which is why more and more people in the UK are choosing to lease rather than buy their car.

However, not all lease agreements are what they should be, often creating burdens of their own.

EVOGO is the smart alternative to vehicle leasing because you get all of the benefits of owning a vehicle, just like a traditional lease, but with a level of flexibility and a range of choice and cost that is unique to EVOGO.

You won’t be tied into lengthy contracts or complicated finance deals. And you’ll experience a premium level of service that will leave you feeling warm inside!

Ready to get behind the wheel of a brand new car? Flexible and affordable, on the latest makes and model of premium vehicles. Don't just go, EVOGO.

info@evogo.co.uk

201 Upwell Street, ,

Tell us how EVOGO made you happy
EVOGO 5 star review on 5th November 2020
EVOGO 5 star review on 1st August 2019
Austen
EVOGO 5 star review on 18th December 2018
Adam
Great service again from Lewis.
Had the previous vehicle for 9 months and racked up a fair bit of additional mileage. Didn’t get whacked with charges.
Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review, I will pass on your great feedback to Lewis and the rest of the team. We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again next time.
Thanks, EVOGO
Very efficient service from all staff.
Lewis on sales was very helpful with any questions I had about the car and your services.
Hi Michael,
Thanks for being such a loyal customer and for taking the time to write a review, I will pass on your great feedback to Lewis and the rest of the team. We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again next time.
Thanks, EVOGO
I find the flexibility of the short term lease deal very useful with no large up-front payment to put me off.
I really enjoyed driving my first car (Mercedez A200) and when I contacted Lewis about renewing he was extremely helpful and willing to offer advice about the current vehicles in stock. He sent over photo's of the cars I was interested in and was happy to answer any questions I had about the model and spec etc.
Lewis also arranged for the handover to be done within a few days and made sure that I was aware of all of the necessary information that would be required.

Have recommended Evogo to many of my friends who currently have lease cars.
Hi Tim,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review and for recommending us to your friends. I will pass on your great feedback to Lewis and the rest of the team. We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again next time.
Thanks, EVOGO
Great efficient and professional service from Lewis again (I currently have three cars through EVOGO) and find the flexibility excellent...
Hi,
Thanks, EVOGO
Great flexibility and service! Lewis Fox looked after me extremely well during my car change recently.
Hi Ruchard,
Thanks, EVOGO
I have been a loyal customer over number of years and have found the service to be exemplary
Good value for money and great customer service
I previously dealt with Nick and now Lewis Fox- great role models for your staff Lewis was very helpful and attentive
Hi Moyra,
Thanks for being a loyal customer and for taking the time to write a review, I will pass on your great feedback to Nick, Lewis and the rest of the team. We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again next time.
Thanks, EVOGO
Picked up my 2nd car from evogo not the best of weather on the day but thanks to Lewis and the team it brighten my day with first class handover and well pleased with new car so much so I even disgust with Lewis my next one for 2020 reg keep up the great deals
Hi Mr Mall,
Thanks, EVOGO
Great service from Evogo. I'm on my second car with them already as the arrangement with them works really well for me. The service I received from Lewis Fox was excellent. Thank you!
Hi Istvan,
Thanks, EVOGO
Lewis has always been extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble - highly recommended
Hi Stephen,
Thanks, EVOGO
I love my latest car from Evogo. Lewis has handled my last couple of cars, he's great! Makes the process so easy - would definitely recommend.
Excellent service, professional, friendly and seamless exchange with my second lease from Evogo. Nick was very efficient, friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend Evogo to others.
Hi Amanda,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review, I will pass on your great feedback to Nick and the rest of the team. We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again next time.
Thanks, EVOGO
On my 3rd car now with EVOGO. good clear communication, swift exchange of car. dealt with nick on this occasion and he did a great job on the switch. if i was to have any observations it would be the range could be expanded particularly with electric/hybrids and the alloy wheel policy is a bit strict but to be fair this is clearly discussed at car pick up
Nick was fantastic, he listend to what I needed and delivered within a week of my initial issues. He was straight talking and got the job done, a really refreshing approach no and I would not hesitate to reccommend Nick and Evogo to friends and family, Looking foirward to a continued relationship with both.
Hi Andy,
Thanks, EVOGO
I'm now on to my second car with Evogo. The exchange couldn't have been easier: took max half an hour. And swapping my private plate on to the car was very simple too: I just emailed the documents and it was ready on the car when I arrived. The Evogo super-flexible approach to having car is, I think, the way the market is moving - and Evogo's prices are very competitive too!
Hi Patrick,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review, I will pass on your great feedback to the rest of the team. We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again next time.
Thanks, EVOGO
Simple to choose a car and a great, profession and seamless service to pick the car up. Perfect!!!
Hi Mark,
Thanks, EVOGO
Had numerous cars from Evogo, always professional and a first class service with competitive prices.
Hassle free!
Hi Anthony,
Thanks, EVOGO
Seamless transfer and handover process and good comms along the way.
Great experience and amazing car! Russell was really helpful from start to finish and the collection process was quick and easy! Thanks Evogo!
Smooth and efficient handover. Great service - thanks Lewis!
Lewis did a great job, notifying me when the right vehicle for my budget was available and gave honest answers to any queries i had. The process of handing over my existing vehicle for the replacement was quick and easy.
Hi Oliver,