EVOGO Reviews

of reviewers recommend EVOGO
Read EVOGO Reviews

About EVOGO:

We all love the freedom that having a car gives us.

However, let’s face it, owning a car can be a costly affair. Not only do you have to spend all your savings or take out finance to afford one in the first place but then you have the costs of running and maintaining the vehicle, not to mention the money you lose through depreciation when you sell it on for a newer model. What a hassle!

Which is why more and more people in the UK are choosing to lease rather than buy their car.

However, not all lease agreements are what they should be, often creating burdens of their own.

EVOGO is the smart alternative to vehicle leasing because you get all of the benefits of owning a vehicle, just like a traditional lease, but with a level of flexibility and a range of choice and cost that is unique to EVOGO.

You won’t be tied into lengthy contracts or complicated finance deals. And you’ll experience a premium level of service that will leave you feeling warm inside!

Ready to get behind the wheel of a brand new car? Flexible and affordable, on the latest makes and model of premium vehicles. Don't just go, EVOGO.

info@evogo.co.uk

201 Upwell Street

Tell us how EVOGO made you happy
EVOGO 5 star review on 24th February 2020
EVOGO 5 star review on 18th December 2018
Adam
EVOGO 5 star review on 18th December 2018
Victoria
Evogo have been an excellent company to deal with when I was looking for a car. My adviser/Contact is Teri and she has been both patient and helpful with walking me through the process as well as answering all my questions via email and phone. Pricing was similar to Car companies. As this is my first car, I had to go pick mine up. It was easy and straightforward. I definitely recommend using Evogo.
From my first dealing with Evogo and Lewis Fox it was plain sailing. The whole process was made very straight forward and Lewis was on hand to see the deal complete and answer any questions I had.
I have now returned the car which was a straight forward exercise as well and will be using Evogo once again through this next winter.
Hi David, glad to hear you had a great experience with Lewis. Thank you for recommending us, we look forward to seeing you again soon. Take care, EVOGO
I chose Evogo because of the flexibility they offered which suited my particular circumstances at the time. I needed a short term 3-month lease at a reasonable price and Evogo delivered that.
The process was seamless, fast and efficient. The collection and return of the vehicle was stress free and therefore I would highly recommend Evogo to anyone looking for a short term vehicle lease.
Hi John,
We are happy to hear we met all your needs, thank you so much for taking the time to recommend us. Take care, EVOGO
Excellent hand over by Dean at eyogo
Great car Audi SQ5 !
Great service thank you
We hope you're loving the SQ5! Thank you for recommending us, we look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards, EVOGO
I was extremely disappointed with my overall experience with Evogo. On returning my 1 Series after nearly 2 years of rental I was told I would have to pay £1500 in additional costs. I was told the alloy wheels I had already paid to get fixed were not up to 'Evogo standard'- see photos below- I was charged £90 x 4 for this. I was also told I had to pay £600 because I missed the BMW service, despite wanting to swap my car months earlier and them not having another one, I also received no reminder from Evogo that the service was due. Evogo were not willing to negotiate on these additional costs. I would not recommend going with this company. It may seem like an initial good deal, however, you will get stung at the end if ANYTHING is wrong with the car.
Dear Mark, many thanks for the feedback, EVOGO has acted in line with our company policies that are outlined in the service level agreement between yourself and EVOGO. The wheels on the BMW are polished/diamond cut alloys meaning that they can only be repaired on a CNC lathe machine, which in this instance they were not. You had them cheaply repaired and painted, any future purchaser of the vehicle will expect diamond cut alloys as they are standard equipment on this vehicle, we have therefore had to rectify the repairs before putting the vehicle up for sale. The servicing expectations are clearly set out in the Service Level Agreement signed and agreed to on collection of the vehicle. The vehicle in question also clearly counts down as to when the service is due in order for the warranty on the vehicle to be maintained. Every time the vehicle would have been started, the car would have displayed the servicing intervals which provided you with ample time to have the vehicle serviced. Also, contrary to your comment about not receiving reminders from us, we sent you four reminders since December which we can see you opened eight times in total, again you chose to ignore these and in doing so have invalidated the BMW warranty and missed a scheduled service interval which significantly detracts from the vehicles re-sale value. We even pay for the service and you could have elected to have the vehicle collected from your home or work address by the service centre appointed to carry it out at no additional cost, all you had to do is make a call to arrange the booking! So, because you failed to have the wheels repaired correctly and you failed to get the vehicle serviced on time, despite being reminded by the car every time you started it and despite our regular reminders (which you opened multiple times) you not only feel it appropriate to leave us a 1 star review, but mislead the audience you hope to reach with your review and imply it’s all our fault! Regards EVOGO
Evogo provide an original and innovative answer for new car buyers. A normal test drive lasts about 30 minutes which is absurd for such a major purchase. Evogo give you the opportunity to try a car for at least 3 months for a modest monthly charge. No long term commitment. If you like it you can buy it, if not take it back, or choose another car from their extensive list. The service was superb as was Russell who guided me through every step. An overall great experience.
Hi Ian, thank you for sharing your feedback, we are so happy to hear Russell guided you through our process and you had a great experience with us. We hope you are loving your Kia E-Niro and we look forward to accommodating your decision when its time for you to renew your car. In the meantime happy driving! Kind regards, EVOGO.
Russell Was brilliant when I renewed my car this time, which has been my 3rd, however everybody at this company gives excellent customer service.
Hi Mark, we hope you are loving your new Audi A1! Thank you for being a loyal customer with us and for your great feedback which I have passed on to Russell. We look forward to seeing you again next time. Kind regards, EVOGO
Nick was very helpful in helping us choose are new car stayed in contact regularly giving good advice
Kept us informed of the process of the new car was flexible in when we could collect and drop off previous car
Hi Claire, thank you for your great feedback and for staying a loyal customer with us. We do hope you're loving your Kia E-Niro and we look forward to seeing you again next time! Kind regards, EVOGO
Lewis - sales person was very helpful when signing up with Evogo
Hi Kerry, thank you for the great feedback on Lewis. We hope you're loving your XC40 and we look forward to seeing again next time. Best wishes, EVOGO
This is my second vehicle with Evogo and the transaction was dealt with very efficiently by Lewis Fox, I like the idea of being able to change vehicle at short intervals rather than 3/4 years, I look forward to the same professional response when I’m due for a change.
Hi Roger, thank you for being a loyal customer and for the fab feedback which I have passed on to Lewis. We look forward to seeing you again, in the meantime we hope you're enjoying your Kia Niro. Kind regards, EVOGO
The whole process was smooth and efficient once I decided on what car I was going to have based on cost, specification and avialability. Lewis kept in touch with me either via phone or email until the paperwork was done and the car collected.
Hi John, we are so happy to hear Lewis provided you with great service. We do hope you're loving your Audi A3 and we look forward to seeing you again soon. EVOGO
A big thank you to Evogo and particularly Lewis F who made the order and transistion to our new car seamless. Lewis as always was super efficient and responsive, a credit to your Company.
Hi Louise, we do hope you're loving your Kia Sorento. Thank you for letting us know you had a great experience with Lewis, I will pass on your great feedback. Kind regards, EVOGO
I can't recommend Evogo and Lewis enough - really helpful and efficient service and car sorted in no time. Perfect for people not wanting to get tied down by a long term lease.
Hi Clare, thank you so much for recommending us! Its great to hear Lewis helped you with your new car. We do hope you're enjoying your Kia Picanto and we look forward to seeing you again. EVOGO
Great service with a fabulous choice of cars, I didn’t want to get tied into a 3 year lease deal as my situation could change so what Evogo offer is perfect for me, Lewis talked me though my options and was a great help, I would highly recommend.
Thank you for your great feedback, we are so pleased you found us and we met all your needs! We hope you're enjoying your new car. All the best, EVOGO
I picked up my next car from Evogo BMW X3 and I dealt with Nick Atrill. He was extremely well mannered and very Profesional but made me feel so welcome he is a great asset to Evogo I will most definitely be asking for him to sort out my next car.

Regards

Colin Boote
EVOGO 5 star review on 24th February 2020
Hi Colin, thank you so much for sharing, we hope you're loving your BMW X3! I have passed on your kind words to Nick, he is looking forward to seeing you again next time. Kind regards, EVOGO
Excellent service from Lewis Fox, swift and efficient throughout the entire process.
Hi David, many thanks for writing us a review. We are glad to hear Lewis provided you with excellent service. Happy driving! Kind regards, EVOGO
On my 4th car now from Evogo, great service from great people. The change of car process is so easy and efficient and always a good selection of cars available. Lewis Fox has been great to work with and has always got me the car I wanted.

Great concept and service.
Hi,
Thanks for being a returning customer and for taking the time to write a great review. I will pass on your fab feedback to Lewis and the rest of the team. We hope you continue to enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again next time. Happy driving!
Thanks, EVOGO
This is my second vehicle with Evogo. Lewis made sure the process of swapping my car was seamless, I'd highly recommend.
Hi Rhian,
Thanks, EVOGO
We deal with Lewis everytime and he makes it so easy. We’ve introduced a quite a few people to Evogo as it’s so good.
Hi Mr Thompson,
Thanks, EVOGO
They just do everything they say they're going to do, when they say they're going to do it
Sounds basic, but all too rare these days
Lewis Fox was great - very efficient and very personable