Everything5pounds.com Reviews

3PM
3PM
Click Here

Tell us how Everything5pounds.com made you happy

"Problem is that a truthful review is not acceptable on the official website, Everything5pounds.com. I left reviews twice and every time my review was deleted . I just wanted to share my experience with other customers because items there aren't true to size more often . I wasted so much money buying something what does not match uk sizing and wish aware others about sizing but was not allowed , shame"
Are you Everything5pounds.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Ordered size 12 , got size 10, they said i should have checked web page as it tells you this before buying. who orders a 12 if they want a size 10. never again."
"i did not receive my products and they never responded to my quiries until i escalated the issue to paypal for a claim"
"Just got my fleece jacket delivered. What a disappointment. Poor quality, I would like to return it but don't know how."
"Terrible service! I have placed my order on Sunday and it should have arrived 2 days ago according to tracking online. Postman hasn't seen any parcel for me and when I called staff at everything 5 pounds, they didn't know where it was either! They had promised to return my call or let me know by email today once they have investigated where my parcel is but nobody has bothered to do either. Very disappointed in their service!"
"terrible customer service . no reply to messages . clothes are not the same when you receive them and are never true to size . go on trustpilot.com where you will see real reviews not fake ones which they have put on"
Everything5pounds.com is rated 4.20 based on 89 reviews