Everything5pounds.com Reviews

11AM

Tell us how Everything5pounds.com made you happy

Telephone
"Great experience"
Are you Everything5pounds.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent service. Great bargains!"
MlS
"Super easy to use, prices are obviously amazing. Fast delivery. Upon delivery the items were too small. I was concerned that exchanges would be difficult but literally hours after contacting them I received a step by step email on how to return for exchange, which I done and within 3 days my replacement was posted. This was my first time using them but certainly won't be the last! The way all online companies should be...fast, simple and reliable!"
"good quality goods...have bought many things of this site and am always happy with purchase. quick postage..."
"- really cheap prices - shipped quickly - used a discount code which worked - high quality products"
"Used this company a few time now. Easy ordering with quick trackable delivery. Recommend"
"Friendly prices, a lot of good quality items, fast delivery time."
"this service is quick. however often sizes for bigger ladies are not in stock or if I have to order a bigger size to get the correct fit to my body shape (compared to high street i.e. supermarkets) over all I am very happy with the service and will continue to use."
"Great quality clothing at amazing prices. Quick to refund on returns too."
"Absolute bargains I’ve bought a number of items and very happy with clothing and shoes"
"Quality products at amazing prices (everything is a fiver) AND they still manage to have sales. Speedy delivery by Royal Mail in secure packaging. Easy returns service (but never had to use it). Well worth a regular visit."
"Bargain priced clothes & shoes!"
"It's a fantastic shop, at first makes you think about buying cloths so cheap but you will be surprised by the great quality of the products"
"Great selection I have bought loads for work. Read the size guide to ensure fit."
"I saw everything £5 advertised on TV and decided to have a look and I wasn't disappointed. They have loads of great lines and even some items at £2.50! I received the items on time and they were all better quality than I expected. I had to return a couple of things due to them not fitting right but that happens when buying online! Unfortunately the items I sent back couldn't be replaced in the correct size as they were out of stock but I was refunded quickly and have even made more purchases! Very happy and would shop there again."
"Been ordering from this company for many years. Quality and value for money never fails to amaze, with many products from recognisable high street shops. Usually delivered within a few days, and very good with returns. Highly recommended."
"Excellent website constantly updated, quality of the clothes is great and quick delivery."
"I recently ordered clothes for the first time. I found them excellent. The website was easy to navigate. I was kept fully informed of my purchase by email and text. I also returned an item for an alternative size. Again simple process with my new product received within the week. I have recommended them to my friends and family."
"Very speedy service - second time using and am very pleased!"
"Offer great prices for quality products."
Everything5pounds.com is rated 4.40 based on 78 reviews