Evergreens UK Ltd Reviews

sales@evergreensuk.com

Ironstone Lane, Market Overton

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Evergreens UK Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Patricia
"excellent communication. great delivery."
John Blackstone
"Good communication and quick helpful delivery"
"Excellent customer service is the number 1 reason I'd recommended Evergreens/Lazy Lawn. The second reason is the Wonderyarn 36. Product is of high quality, very realistic and easy to lay."
"Great choice of products very efficient would definently buy again"
"Great customer service excellent products"
"Evergreens UK deliver an exceptional service ever time I have used them. They also manage to turn round audacious requests at the very last minute."
Jero Pellicer
Verified Buyer
"They are amazing crew, flexible and always high quality service."
"We are delighted by our new Lazylawn Wonder Yarn 36. It has transformed our back garden and it now looks bigger, smarter and well cared for. The whole process was very professional, from survey to installation. No high pressure sales and a very hardworking installation team lead by Adam did a great job. Looking forward to next summer and being able to enjoy the garden to the full. Anyone want a redundant lawn mower and an electric scarifier?"
"Just had a signature lazy lawn fitted and it is beautiful. Punctual fitting team, polite and smart. Fitted the lawn between cemented rocks and looks so natural. This is the 2nd time of having this fitted and my previous home was sold within the month and after many viewings everyone one commented on the grass being so realistic - invest in your garden as well as your home and this product and install has certainly delivered that wow factor Thank you Evergreens UK"
Pauline Tagg
Verified Reviewer
"Great personal service. The team laying our new putting green ? were professional worked well and within the time scale we agreed."
Innes Smith
Verified Buyer
"Mat was in use at Garmouth & Kingston Golf club this weekend and the reviews have been very favourable. thanks"
Robin Richards
Verified Buyer
"I had my lawn replaced with the signature lazy lawn which looks very realistic and has already received much admiration from those that have seen it. The whole process from the initial survey and consultation through to the actual installation were carried out in a thoroughly professional and friendly manner. I would certainly have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone considering an artificial lawn. In fact a friend has already asked me for their name having visited me a few days ago."
Ginette Hancock
Verified Buyer
"I like the quality of the product . I ordered funky passion red. Think this is more burgundy in colour . should have asked ask for a sample that's my fault. But getting to like more now. I did not have to contact you about delivery I think it would have been nice to have been offered date. I did your terms and condition's but needed to make arrangements for someone to be at the address. If ordered I would make sure I ordered it knowing how quick you wanted sent out. I am pleased with the effect. And would order again if needed but would get samples of the colours next time. Yours sincerely Ginette"
"Very hard working team, had it all fitted in one day. From start to finish job was done professionally with lots of attention to small detail. Outstanding team that are friendly , clean and tidy. Exceeded my expectations and I am completely thrilled with my new garden look. Would highly recommend this company."
Anthony Kenny
Verified Buyer
"Great product and quick service but crap delivery! The guy just abandoned my order at the side of my house! My partner had a broken leg and could not carry it in the house. I had to leave work to go straight home to bring it insde before it got pinched !!!!!!!!"
Thank you for your comments and your valued custom. The couriers are only insured to leave the goods at the front of the property. They are not insured to carry items through the house, upstairs etc. This is explained in the order confirmation.
Richard Bramham
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product Excellent Service Definitely a company that delivers Many thanks."
"we had EverGreen Lazylawn installed in two sections in our rear garden, separated by a patio / path. The effect the Lazylawn has had is excellent, our back lawn looks twice the size due to their landscaping and laying out. We also have two very excitable Labrador,s and they love it. No more messy / muddy kitchen floors. I would definitely recommend ."
"We had the lazy lawn fitted on 1st April 2015,what an amazing transformation it made to our garden,we chose the wonder yarn as we wanted something hard wearing as our 3 boys play lots of football on it,it's incredible our boys love it,fitted by true professionals,amazing quality and finish."
"The artificial grass is great for my promo table. Only negative feedback was didn't get the grass until Monday when I ordered it to be delivered for the Friday and I wasn't informed that the driver was stuck in traffic and unable to deliver it that day. Other than that, the staff were helpful on the Monday by informing me what had happened and that it would definitely be delivered on the Monday. Great product though and easy to purchase to my requirements online."
Mark Hurdus
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and quick delivery! Would use again :-)"
Evergreens UK Ltd is rated 4.48 based on 71 reviews