Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evergreen Trees & Shrubs
Read Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

georgina@evergreendirect.co.uk

Tell us how Evergreen Trees & Shrubs made you happy
Not quite what I was expecting...
We do have a full returns policy if any products do not quite meet your expectations.
Terrible customer service. We phoned Customer Service & they confirmed we could specify delivery for a day the following week as we would be away until then then. When we ordered we specified delivery for the next Monday but they delivered on the Friday beforehand. This has caused us significant problems. When I complained Customer Service said it was the delivery companies fault and nothing to do with Evergreen. They also said they couldn't monitor deliveries by their delivery company because they closed on Saturdays which is irrelevant as the delivery was on a Friday. A company that treats customers with such disdain does not deserve to be in business. The artificial flowers are okay, but the "stones" that come with them were in a package with a mass of tape around them making it very difficult to open. The "stones" were extremely small and covered with a gloopy glue. There were no instructions on what to do with them and putting them onto the container was an extremely messy business with stones and glue getting everywhere. I recommend people avoid this company.
Dear Adrian,

We appreciate you taking the time to give feedback. We also appreciate your frustration on this order as it is shared with our team. In order to take delivery on a Monday we have to dispatch an order on a Friday and send it on a next working day delivery service. For some reason our external courier company (APC) upgraded your service without notifying us and actually delivered it to your property on the 30th July which was a Saturday. This is a service that the couriers usually charge for, and is not something we would expect them to do without instruction. Due to our office hours being Monday-Friday 9am til 5pm we were not notified about this issue until Monday 1st August by then the parcel was already with you. We have passed on your feedback to APC who have apologised for the inconvenience this has caused, and we at Evergreen reiterate this. In terms of the pre glued stones, we send these separately in a bag for you to apply in situ to ensure the stones do not come lose in transit and scratch your planter. The instructions on how to apply these stone are on your dispatch email and it is as simple as emptying the stones, onto the top of the planter, making sure they are level and leaving to dry. If you ever need any further assistance with you plants then give us a call and we are happy to talk you through what is required step by step. I hope now all you planting is delivered and in situ you are happy with the final result. Thanks again for your order with us and taking time out to give feedback (all taken on board)

Kind Regards,
Georgina (Evergreen)
Received in excellent health. Courier was very considerate of parcel (it wasn't marked as live plants). The money tree is lush and full, incredibly healthy, while the aloe vera plant is healthy and abundant large leaves/stems. Fabulous purchase, will definitely use this company again....
Really appreciate you positive review and delighted to hear how satisfied you are with the shrubs you have recieved. Warm Regards, Evergreen
Loads and loads of leaves fell off I spent hours and pounds glueing them back on anf they ate fading after first summer sadly disappointed
Thank you for taking the time out to feed back to us. I am very sorry to her your disappointing review. If you feel you have received a defective product we do have a full returns policy. The red maple tree is part of our ornamental indoor product range so is not suitable for outdoor use and unless protected like any fabric if exposed to direct sunlight will fade. We do have a range or UV stable products which have been protected against discolor or fading when exposed to direct sunlight, perhaps a product from this range would be more suitable. If you would like some further information on this then do not hesitate getting in touch.

Warm Regards,
Evergreen
I had previously looked at a similar sized artificial bamboo in IKEA. I could not believe how plastic and unrealistic it looked. I knew then, I needed to look around for a better quality one. I found Evergreen direct through a search, and was impressed with the web site layout and its ease of use for options. I kind of knew I didn't need to look anywhere else, and so ordered a 6' palm with suitable pot. It arrived within days, and after unpacking, siting, arranging the stems and leaves by referring from the website photo. (Quite important to achieve a realistic look) Also dressing the top of the pot with the stones provided which is really easy to do, they set hard and finish off the pot nicely. The palm looks so good, I am really pleased with the look, feel and quality of it. The value is very good too, so much so I'm going to be ordering a similar sized tree for my entrance hall from Evergreen direct. Simply not interested in looking elsewhere as I know I will not be disappointed.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs is rated 4.70 based on 1,672 reviews