Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evergreen Trees & Shrubs
Read Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

georgina@evergreendirect.co.uk

Tell us how Evergreen Trees & Shrubs made you happy
Ordered a red and white hanging geranium plant, absolutely love them, they look gorgeous on our corner wall shelves in the living room, highly recommend.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Excellent product and service.
Ordered a 170cm tiered Ficus tree which arrived quickly and looks as close to the real thing as you could get, hard to tell it's artificial and makes a lovely addition to the lounge/dining area of our apartment. Very pleased with quality and service, would recommend. Have now got more plants on order.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 16th September 2020
Very pleased with the whole experience of using this company. Great website with a wide range of products. Easy to order. Quick delivery. Well packaged. Excellent product.
Bought a second buxus hedge to go with first one bought five years ago. They stand together as a privacy and windbreak feature, can't tell which is the newest one, colour does not fade looks as good as new
Very good quality
excellent product and fantastic service. i can highly recommend this company. i am already looking to buy some more things.
Wasn’t sure what to expect but we are really happy with the outdoor plant we ordered. It’s great quality, looks great and was really simple to put together. Highly recommended
Poor quality, not realistic and it costs £20.00 to return. So decided not to bother and donated it to my local zero waste project.
Would not recommend.
i was very pleased with the four artificial house plants I recently purchased, they are very realistic, and will purchase more in time. I have also forwarded your website to my daughter, as she is in the process of trying to create a difficult large terraced garden, so she may be interested in the vertical or wall garden plants.
Very pleased with product, especially with leaf variation, it has surprised a visitor thinking it was a living plant.
I ordered a couple of large buxus balls , delivered on time and great quality items . Would definately order again from here .
Fast shipping and beautiful products. The giant ferns are very lifelife with a generous number of fronds and excellent foliage definition. We are very pleased and will order again.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 2nd September 2020
Excellent service and the best product available. I have used this company a few times and always been very impressed. Order without worry. These chaps are professional.
I got an indoor fern from the budget end and now it is in place it looks real
Will be shopping for more indoor plants soon
So realistic that everyone thinks it's a real plant.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 30th August 2020 Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 30th August 2020
Have to say I was mega impressed with our Fern, everybody who has seen it thinks it's real, hubby even asked how often does it need watering! We love how full and bushy it is and have nicknamed her Tina, after Tina Turner's gorgeous hair.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 29th August 2020
Was very pleased with all aspects, the items were very securely packed and the items arrived promptly and intact. I ordered two bushes and I was very impressed with the quality. I would recommend your company without any hesitation.
Excellent service and product. Decided to use own pots for bushy buxus trees and although they now look lovely I wish i had got them ready secured in a pot to save messing about securing them. Have used company before and would recommend them to others.
Ordered a few items and very happy with the quality of products and speedy delivery. Would happily recommend and use again.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs is rated 4.70 based on 1,657 reviews