Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evergreen Trees & Shrubs
Read Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

georgina@evergreendirect.co.uk

Tell us how Evergreen Trees & Shrubs made you happy
Looked very artificial and it was not what I expected
I have bought several artificial plants before and they have always looked very realistic
but this one did not meet expectations
Bit disappointed to be honest. You could probably go to the range or b and m and get some fake trees twice the size for the same price as I paid for these tiny trees.
Great lookin trees but palms look abit cheap & fake! Also delivery charge is too high
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 3 star review on 28th May 2018
Not what I expect from looking at the picture.
GIFT FOR A CARE HOME BUT ARRIVED IN POOR CONDITION
NOT VERY HAPPY
We hate to have any unhappy customers so please give us a call on 01751417776 so we can establish the problem and get is resolved asap for you.
Once I teased out the branches they looked very realistic, however between the branches were bright green rolled sleeves, I guess to appear like new shoots. These really spoilt the look and I will be removing them somehow. Abit disappointing.
There plants are very realistic, and looks so good, but they are maintenance free.
So they make me happy by looking good with no fuss.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 9th March 2018 Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 9th March 2018
I just love plants but unfortunately am not very green fingered. These artifical trees and plants are so realistic that you have to look twice. Great products and fast delivery too.
I had previously looked at a similar sized artificial bamboo in IKEA. I could not believe how plastic and unrealistic it looked. I knew then, I needed to look around for a better quality one. I found Evergreen direct through a search, and was impressed with the web site layout and its ease of use for options. I kind of knew I didn't need to look anywhere else, and so ordered a 6' palm with suitable pot. It arrived within days, and after unpacking, siting, arranging the stems and leaves by referring from the website photo. (Quite important to achieve a realistic look) Also dressing the top of the pot with the stones provided which is really easy to do, they set hard and finish off the pot nicely. The palm looks so good, I am really pleased with the look, feel and quality of it. The value is very good too, so much so I'm going to be ordering a similar sized tree for my entrance hall from Evergreen direct. Simply not interested in looking elsewhere as I know I will not be disappointed.
Purchased these to go in pots on our house, they look fabulous.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 18th July 2017 Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 18th July 2017 Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 18th July 2017
Very disappointed, although classed as a 4ft 'shrub' it was rather bare of 'greenery. Did not use as intended.
We appreciate you taking the time out to give us feedback. I am sorry you are not happy with your Buxus Shrub. To our credit and our determent we are not particularly clever on Photoshop so any images we display on our website have not been manipulated in anyway. I appreciate it is not always easy to see exactly what a product is like on screen which is why we do have a full returns policy should you not be 100% happy. If you would like to return simply send back to us and we will immediately credit the card you made payment on. If you require any assistance with this then simply give us a call on 01751 417776. Kind Regards, Georgina
Absolutely perfect. The hanging baskets look a real treat and the Maple wall just sets off a private corner in the garden. Would definitely order from this company again
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 31st May 2017
Purchased 3 Deluxe Buxus Balls to replace plants in front garden containers, very happy with purchase, they look good and delivery was very quick
The artificial hedges came on solid wooden frames that slotted into my window boxes very well. All measurements were accurate and the quality of the fake hedge was good (longer pieces than usual). My only complaint was that the top of the hedges looked a bit bald in paces, mostly where the hedging panels had been bent over the top edge. On the plus side, an extra piece of hedge matting had been sent with the delivery, so I cut up pieces to staple onto the frame.
Very quick receipt and a good price.
Perfect Product- Amazing price- The best customer service I have received in a long time
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 13th December 2016
I expected to receive plants set in pots. What I got were bare stalks and a large bag of cement into which the stalks had to be "planted". What a dirty mess. I would not recommend Evergreen.
Hi Mark,

You ordered 3 plants from us- the potted Orchid which comes as standard in a little black pot, you ordered a grass plant to be potted in a small planter which we did, and lastly you ordered a Croton plant which you requested without a pot. On the website it does state that if a pot is not selected this arrives with a stem which enables you to anchor the plant into the ground or the planter of your choice. What you have referred to as concrete was actually a bag of complementary bonded stones to put onto of you of the grass plant we potted for you. Instructions were emailed and also enclosed in you package with how you apply the stones. I am sorry there had been a breakdown in communication here and that this wasn't clear to you when you received your goods. We are always happy to accept the return of the plants for a full refund if you are not totally satisfied with your order.

Kind Regards,
Georgina
I always feel a little anxious when ordering on line but any fears were allayed when I found it extremely straightforward to speak to a real person to confirm something. The topiary balls arrived in perfect condition and now sit in a pair of old urns, looking amazingly authentic . I will have no fears ordering in the future.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 19th October 2016
Excellent service, easy to follow website, prompt delivery and delighted with the plants and planters which are exactly
as described. Thank you.
The plants look brilliant - neighbours and family have all admired them. So much so that I haven't had the heart to tell them that they are artificial plants! I guess they'll notice when they still look the same in the dead of winter - brilliant!
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 1st September 2016 Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 1st September 2016
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs is rated 4.70 based on 1,670 reviews