EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery: EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy

"Absolutely love my piece from Everwith. Excellent customer service. I was kept up to date with the progress of my order and when my necklace arrived it didn't disappoint. Stunningly beautiful and I'm so glad I'll always have my dad with me. Thank you Everwith"
"Beautiful. Thank you so much. Very pleased"
"Couldn’t of wished for a better made ring. Absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend EverWith."
"Can’t fault the service. They had a backlog of work and my order would take double the time to finish, but because they had contacted me to tell me this it was no problem. The jewellery itself is spectacular, it looks like it was made with the care and consideration it should have. 100% recommendation this company."
"Having lost Fergus my cat I was heartbroken, but I needed to make a decision about his ashes. Most went in a beautiful ebony casket and I asked them to keep a small bag of ashes to one side. I contacted EverWith Memorial jewellery to order a Amber coloured charm the colour of Fergus eyes for my bracelet. After placing the order I changed my mind to a bracelet which I knew I would wear 24/7. The communication was great, the order was amended immediately. I was updated at every step of the process. Outstanding customer service, communication and the bracelet is beautiful. I highly recommend this company and I’m thinking about having a charm as well. Thanks Libby May"
"I received my ring this week and it’s beautiful, the quality is second to none and I would highly recommend Ever With memorial jewellery."
"Thrilled with the excellent fast service. And my ring is amazing, I love it !"
"Absolutely adore my ring - my mum is now always with me x ordering/communication excellent, would highly recommend"
"The whole process was simple and straight forward. Really pleased with my memorial necklace."
"Good communication and beautiful jewellery.... I would highly recommend Everwith"
"The most gorgeous perfect ring. Thank you so much. Cannot put into words how it has made me feel!"
"So happy with my ring - such a lovely way to remember my beloved boy Merlin. Would definitely recommend."
"My mam’s ring containing her mams ashes is the most beautiful piece of jewellery we have seen, it has more sentimental value than anything we own! The communication skills you have towards what people have gone through or are going through are second to none the empathy yous hold is to be highly respected. Thank yous will never be enough. Kaye xx"
"We got Kits ashes made into rings and today they arrived! We couldn’t be more happy with how they look. I know having some ashes made into jewellery isn’t for everyone but it gives me so much comfort. Knowing he’s physically with me everywhere I go feels right. I was so nervous to see them but they are truly beautiful, just like Kit. Thank you so much @everwithmemorialjewellery (Alex) for making these for us. For your understanding when I thought we wouldn’t have another ashes due to Kits size, my constant emails to find out when they would be ready. You were all so kind and patient."
"i brought two rings they are so much more then we expected. they really pretty and fits perfect. the company was really good with keeping in touch with us about the products. defernantly use them again as you get a much wider choice."
"Very pleased with my jewellery And thank you for the care that was put in to making it."
"Very easy to order, had to wait several weeks for my white gold bubble ring so worth the wait. It’s beautiful thank you."
"Absolutely love my new ring which was made by Alex. I cannot recommend enough. This is the most caring, professional company who go out of their way to create a beautiful item which is so precious to the owner. They keep you up to date with every stage, letting you know when they have received your ashes, if there will be any delay, asking if you need your order to be delivered on a special day and keeping you up to date with the delivery. Your piece of jewellery is presented so well too and guaranteed for a year. Can't thank you guys enough. Well done."
"Everwith have been professional throughout. They have responded immediately to any emails I sent. I received my jewellery when Everwith said I would and I was not disappointed. The quality is excellent the size or my ring is perfect and my ring and earring both exceed my expectations. Everwith also dealt with my order in a very sensitive manner"
"Stunning piece of jewellery love it and the service was fantastic thanks so much"
EverWith Memorial Jewellery is rated 4.89 based on 307 reviews