EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery: EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy

"Excellent service. They helped me with queries and everything I received was first class. So much so my mother also went on to order from them. Many thanks"
"I received my order pack very quickly, the directions were simple and easy to follow. I was surprised and impressed with the amount and variety of jewellery to choose from. The service was really fast and efficient taking only two weeks from order to delivery."
"Beautiful ring was a fitting reminder of my father who passed last year. Very impressed with the very personalised service with consideration of the sensitive nature of the end product. Thanks"
"I Really delighted with my memorial ring. Your service is excellent and made a sad time a little easier and would recommend you to others. I wish you future success. Kind regards. Marion thirtle"
"I was firstly overjoyed to find Everwith as a company and thought long and hard about getting a ring with my mums ashes enclosed. I shouldn’t have hesitated! I love the ring, which is not only beautiful but brings me great comfort each day. It is also the most important and precious piece of jewellery I can pass to my daughter when my time comes. Much thanks x"
"Excellent, very courteous, professional company and jewellery very nice"
"I recieved my gorgeous ring and it is perfect. I could not wish for anything more. As now i have my mum with me all the time. It has not been long since we lost her. The process was made so easy and the results is just amazing."
"Very pleased with the service we received we were kept up to date with progress. Everything necessary to send ashes back and ring size was sent out quickly. Ring didn't arrive within 7 days as noted on website apology notice of delay was sent prior to order being made. Very small amount of ashes used remaining ashes returned safely. Would buy again."
"I ordered a ring for my daughter and I to keep my husband and her dad close to us. They are both beautiful thank you"
"Beautiful, treasured gifts. Very quick and friendly service. Obvious pride in your work. Thank you."
"Having lost my beloved Mum this year I wanted something to keep her close to me & having recently received my beautiful memory ashes ring created lovingly by Team Ever With, I cannot put into words how this has made me feel to have my loved one close to me. The team are wonderful, so friendly, offering expert advise & nothing was too much trouble during the process. My ring turned out even more beautiful than I could ever imagine and I will treasure always ... thank you Team Ever With xx"
"Amazing jewellery , amazing customer service ... highly recommend."
"I ordered a silver ring with a black stone using my husbands ashes, it is beautiful. I love the way the ashes have been arranged inside the stone and it will serve as a reminder of him for a long time to come. I ordered the size of the ring to suit me and my daughter as she will wear it when I am no longer here, or before if I give it to her before then. It was carefully packed and delivered as promised within the time frame and I was grateful for the return of any unused ashes. I would like to say a big thank you and I will highly recommend you to my family and friends."
"Beautiful! Myself and my sister have matching rings, of our mothers ashes. Absolutely stunning. I was expecting a dainty little ring, so glad I had it made for my bigger finger. They’re just perfect. Thank you"
"The ring I had made for my brother with our mothers ashes, is beautiful. It’s a chunky piece of jewellery, far bigger than we expected. The resin that the ashes are set in are a lovely colour too, very happy, thank tou"
"Such a beautiful keepsake. The whole process was so professional and dignified - I felt my precious memories were in safe and very caring hands - thank you"
"So pleased with my ring and the speed of the service. Would highly recommend this company and my ring is a beautiful reminder of my lovely Mom and Dad. Thank you so much."
"Service was perfect from start to finish, staff in office very helpful and quick to respond, would highly recommend this service."
"I bought this for my daughter in memory of her grandmother and it was perfect. Ever with were respectful and the little touch of giving the name of the craftsperson made it very personal. A beautiful memory that brings great comfort. Thank you, have already recommended to friends"
"beautiful jewellery and a wonderful keepsake, lovely tribute for our lost family member"
EverWith Memorial Jewellery is rated 4.89 based on 310 reviews