EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery: EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy

"Amazing company with outstanding customer service 😊"
"I am absolutely thrilled with my beautiful ring and cannot fault this company at all. They are so professional and the whole process was so quick even though they did not have my ring size in stock and I had to wait an extra couple of days they kept me posted all the way. Now my precious babies are with me wherever I go."
"my order was dealt with very quickly and I could not be happier with the service I received or with my beautiful ring."
"Ordered a wedding ring for my son with a tight deadline. These guys pulled out all the stops and made the ring and returned it to us within 3 days. They realised that his wedding day would not be the same without his tribute to his mum. This is exemplary customer service and I would urge people to use this company and their outstanding team."
"Ordering was easy and service was quick and my ring is gorgeous now my Dad will be with me all the time. Thank you EverWith."
"Excellent service. I’m really happy with my ring. Thank you so much."
"Everwith did a beautiful job with the ring I chose. They were super friendly and helpful to deal with. And extremely professional. I couldn’t fault them. Thank you so much."
"So pleased with the ring that you made with my dads ashes ."
"I must admit the quality of the bracelet was a high standard. The service you provided was second to none from the time I ordered the item to when I received it. The care and respect you provided was excellent."
"Everything was done so well and respectful. The piece I ordered was beautiful and any remaining ashes was sent back. Brilliant service, emailing when they have the ashes and when they are sending everything back is an example of how thoughtful they are"
"Easy to order . friendly helpful staff. E mails telling me everything from recieving my order and my husbands ashes. When it would be dispatched etc. Excellent service."
"So pleased with my ring! After losing my 11 year old pug, turning Marley's ashes into something beautiful that i can carry with me brings a little comfort. The service was excellent, very speedy and the communication to let me know where my order was at every stage of the process was very reassuring."
"Thank you for the speed and consideration you gave my special piece of jewellery, Fantastic firm to deal with, will be ordering from you again. x"
"Very caring service. Necklace is very pretty and now have my daddy with me at all times"
"Firstly service is superb followed by easy ordering and great timescales but mostly the jewellery is beyond fantastic. I really feel like I have my mun with me and close to my heart with my jewellery. Can not bring loved ones back but every day I look at my ring I see my mum and know not only is her soul with me but apart of her body too stays with me forever."
"Service was outstanding from start to finish,we ordered a ring contaning my brothers ashes as a mother’s day gift for our mother so this was a big deal to us but the outstanding professional service made it all the more special from first receiving the order pack with all the lovely touches in it to the delivery of our special piece! Needles to say this company made our mother’s day as special as it could be,would definitely recommend this company and there lovely jewellery to anyone"
"What an amazing company! I recently lost my dad, & it’s the hardest thing I’ve ever had to try & accept & understand. After the funeral, I really wanted a piece of jewellery that could include some of my dads ashes so I could keep him close. After searching google, I found EVERWITH, & immediately fell in love with all their jewellery and decided on their ladies waves memorial ashes ring. I ordered the ring & the following day I received their ashes kit, which includes a ring sizer, small plastic spoon, labelled bag for some ashes, confirmation order form & pen all inside a lovely pouch. After returning, I received confirmation that they’d received my dads ashes, & within 7 days, I received my ring. It came gift wrapped in beautiful box & bag & when I opened it, I really couldn’t believe just how beautiful it is, it’s well beyond my expectations, it’s just gorgeous! It came with a card telling me it had been “lovingly made by Kate”, & I loved that personal touch. Everwith kept me updated on every step of the process, they are so helpful, considerate & respectful. As far as I’m personally concerned, they blow all other memorial ashes Jewellery out of the water, & I can’t thank them enough for everything. I definitely recommend EVERWITH to anybody who is looking for memorial jewellery."
"Absolutely stunning couldn’t be happier ♥️"
EverWith Memorial Jewellery is rated 4.91 based on 110 reviews