EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery: EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy

"Got the ring for my son 21st birthday with asher of his beloved dog He was over the moon with it said best present he has ever had Great service fast delivery and changed order when I sent the asher customer service was fast response and outstanding service will be ordering a ring for me now I have seem how well made and wonderful and tasteful they look"
"Absolutely love the necklace, I’m so excited to give this to my mum on mother’s day! Such a special gift and beautifully made! Customer service has been amazing, best I have received anywhere! Thank you very much Leanne"
"Thank you so much for my beautiful ring."
"Bought two pieces of jewellery for my sister's who both cried when I gave them their presents... they love them"
"Very caring service from start to finish would recommend this company to anyone thinking about memorial jewellery"
"I love my ring, exceeded my expectations, many thanks to Natalya who made it ..... shall recommend xx"
"Absolutely amazing company to deal with. My ring is absolutely beautiful and I now have my dad with me forever"
"Absolutely beautiful, so pleased with my ring, now I have a little bit of my hubby with me all the time"
"My piece is beautifully made. Very professional. I can't stop looking at it."
"So helpful and supportive during the organisation of my beautiful ring. Great communication and would definately recommend. I received my ring fast and it gave me great comfort."
"Hi there just want to say thankyou for my ring it's perfect not under the circumstances but the colours are beautiful and made to perfection thankyou from the bottom of my heart a stunning keepsake of my soulmate take care thanks again"
"Received my jewellery in good time, they kept me updated with everything. I received my ring, it was presented very nicely. The ring itself is stunning, very pleased with it. Thankyou"
"Truly couldn't be more pleased. With whole process and the jewelery itself. Ordered 2 rings, pink one for myself and white one for my daughter, to celebrate the life of our dear mum/grandma. A perfect and fitting tribute to a very special lady, that we will treasure forever. Wouldn't hesitate in recommending. Thank you so much EverWith.""
"The rings are beautiful , the aqua ring is for myself as was my mother's favourite colour was aqua so this makes this ring so precious The 2nd pink ring is for my daughter as her grandmother love to see her in pink. These rings make us feel really close to her and that is special. Thank you for making such lovely ashes to glass jewellery we will keep them forever"
"Excellent fast service, and a beautiful way to have my daughter close to me always. Lovely selection of jewellery also. Thank you so much."
"Perfect Service.. Beautiful Jewellery.. !!"
"I cannot rate Everwith highly enough! From my initial query through to the receipt of the finished product, I found them brilliant. Excellent customer service, kept me informed throughout the process. Both Everwith and their chosen courier also updated me regularly with delivery information. Even the packaging was lovely. The ring itself is beautiful, am so pleased with it."
"Losing our dog was such a sad time in our lives, and EverWith made the process so easy. Now I am able to wear him forever and I am very grateful. Also it is a beautiful piece of jewellery! Thank you so much!"
"Truly couldn't be more pleased. With whole process and the jewelery itself. Ordered 2 rings, one for myself and one for my daughter, to celebrate the life of our dear mum/grandma. A perfect and fitting tribute to a very special lady, that we will treasure forever. Wouldn't hesitate in recommending. Thank you so much EverWith."
EverWith Memorial Jewellery is rated 4.91 based on 85 reviews