Eventim UK Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Eventim UK

How would you rate Eventim UK ?

Juliane Gebel
"i did not receive my tickets and only got the money refunded; although i think that it shouldn't be to hard to just reprint them..."
Philipp
"Send tickets for an event quite quickly and easy"
"Please be aware when booking tickets through eventim! I booked harry styles tickets back in may under my sisters name as it was her debit card being used to pay and the tickets were for her. 2 months later in July I was trying to book ed sheeran tickets this time under my friends name as same again it was her card we were paying with. Eventim then changed the full account name to my friends name and printed the harry styles tickets with her name on. We are now being told without her my sister cannot enter the concert!"
"Excellent communication and regular updates on despatch information"
Eventim UK is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews