Evason Fildes Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evason Fildes Ltd
Telephone
Read Evason Fildes Ltd Reviews

About Evason Fildes Ltd:

'We're a Holistic Financial Advice firm based in Manchester City Centre. We specialise in retirement planning and are happy to work with anyone in need of good regulated advice throughout the UK. Visit our website for more information."

jonathan.holt@evasonfildes.com

St Georges House
56 Peter Street

Tell us how Evason Fildes Ltd made you happy
Very helpful good service . Always there to help .and will call you back when say they will .
Always keeps in touch nothings to much trouble seams to deal with everything as if it’s for himself but it’s for client thank you
From the moment the management of my various pensions were taken over by Evason Fildes I've been thoroughly impressed with the service they provide & the professionalism of the staff. I never feel rushed into making any decisions & the advice I receive has always been fair & objective. Highly recommended.
I found the whole process easy and everyone I spoke to very helpful . Any questions i had were explained well and overall a pleasant experience.
Very professional but friendly at the same time
Very good and excellent service, sorted me out a treat, hope they keep up the good service
I am very impressed with Russell whose obvious experience and professionalism satisfied me that Evason Fildes was the right choice for me
Very professional Kept me up-to date at all times No stress easy to deal with
Amazing really helpful !
The person I was speaking to seemed to have a good knowledge of what we were talking about.
Adviser very helpful and answered all my questions.
My main contact has been with Russell Hartle. He has been very helpful during our calls and I felt that he took time to understand what I wanted to achieve. He has always available to respond to my calls and my e-mail queries, which helped reassure me through the whole process. I would happily recommend Evison Fildes to anyone seeking advice.
I must say that like most people i am not very good with my pension. But thanks to Leon Talabi its now been sorted for me, a very helpful young man and i will recommend him to any of my friends that need help. I would like to think that Leon will be here to help me from now one.
I was very happy with how the process was carried out . I found call to be helpful and informative not pushy . All round very good.
Excellent service from both Tom and Russell, Russell explained everything to do with my pension to me as I had no idea how a pension worked, would definitely recommend Evason Fildes to anyone wanting to sort a pension out.
Excellent service provided by Feargal Walsh, He explained everything & broke it all down, making it all simple to understand my new pension, Id highly recommend this company
I was a little unsure about moving my pension but with the help and reassurance it was easy. I did check them in the internet and companies house to ensure I was doing the right thing.
Very happy with all the help I received
Very helpful and polite
Would definitely recommend evason fildes
Evason Fildes Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 25 reviews