Evason Fildes Ltd Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Evason Fildes Ltd

About Evason Fildes Ltd: 'We're a Holistic Financial Advice firm based in Manchester City Centre. We specialise in retirement planning and are happy to work with anyone in need of good regulated advice throughout the UK. Visit our website for more information."

jonathan.holt@evasonfildes.com

St Georges House
56 Peter Street

Tell us how Evason Fildes Ltd made you happy

Telephone
"Excellent service provided by Feargal Walsh, He explained everything & broke it all down, making it all simple to understand my new pension, Id highly recommend this company"
"I was a little unsure about moving my pension but with the help and reassurance it was easy. I did check them in the internet and companies house to ensure I was doing the right thing."
"Very happy with all the help I received"
"Very helpful and polite"
"Would definitely recommend evason fildes"
"Great service, very professional. Would recommend."
"Fergal Walsh what a lovely chap and so clear enabling me to understand the layman terms of pensions etc and advising me to switch to a better provider so l can avoid loss. I recommend anyone to talk to this man, he is a star and should make a good Irish champion!!"
"Hi there You did a pension review for me and advised me to change to LV just read the welcome pack this product looks like what is earned over the year they take most of the amount that's earned this was not explained to me in the Wright way I want to change back to my old pension provider and get the money back you have charged out of my pension as I feel as the advice given was not good."
"The work that Evason Fildes has carried out for me recently has been of a very high standard and i look forward to having them look after my financial affairs for many years to come."
"Really helpful, made the whole process easy to understand, will be recommending."
Evason Fildes Ltd is rated 4.40 based on 10 reviews