Evason Fildes Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evason Fildes Ltd
Telephone
Read Evason Fildes Ltd Reviews

About Evason Fildes Ltd:

'We're a Holistic Financial Advice firm based in Manchester City Centre. We specialise in retirement planning and are happy to work with anyone in need of good regulated advice throughout the UK. Visit our website for more information."

jonathan.holt@evasonfildes.com

St Georges House
56 Peter Street

Tell us how Evason Fildes Ltd made you happy
Completely satisfied with everything Leon has done for me
Happy with the way my pension is,working at the moment
Thanks for your help
very helpfuland down to earth advice.
Professional and knowledgeable as well as a friendly approach
Good meeting went ok he was good had chat went well
The phone conversation was explained very good and a lot of information was given
I am happy with moving my pension but thought the review was more about trying to get me to buy life cover
Always very helpful with professional advice
Depth and precise
good construtive talk
Very pleasent and helpful
Regular reviews are held by telephone on an agreed date and at an agreed time. Information given/discussed is relevant and I trust the consultants I speak to. They are friendly, polite and make what can be a very confusing subject easy to understand. Any questions or concerns I have are responded to and resolved in a timely manner. All costs are clearly stated and I receive regular statements showing the current position with my funds.
I would recommend Evason Fildes to friends and relatives requiring pension/financial advice.
Great help. Thanks
The review was informative and insightful m, I was given good guidance which I will follow.
Thank you for all your help and advice on my pension you've given me over the last 12mths
Thanks
L Canning
Happy with Evason Fildes and confident they are looking after my Retirement Pension pot. Receive regular quarterly statements and contacted regularly by my Advisor.
Punctual easy discussion feel advice is appropriate would recommend
Very through and professional