Evason Fildes Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evason Fildes Ltd
Telephone
Read Evason Fildes Ltd Reviews

About Evason Fildes Ltd:

'We're a Holistic Financial Advice firm based in Manchester City Centre. We specialise in retirement planning and are happy to work with anyone in need of good regulated advice throughout the UK. Visit our website for more information."

jonathan.holt@evasonfildes.com

St Georges House
56 Peter Street

Tell us how Evason Fildes Ltd made you happy
Thank you for your first call introducing yourself. That added a tick in box and hope we carry on where the company left you. I'm pleased to have you guys to Look after my pension. Looking forward for our next call soon.
Friendly professional advice given
Very professional service.
Excellent service. Went through every aspect of the plan and the risks involved should I wish to take them. Explained everything in terms that were easy to understand and was friendly, approachable and helpful ate every step of the process
Prompt, efficient service
Helped me to understand my pensions. Feargal was excellent and I would reccomend Evason Fildes to anyone needing help with their pension.
Spoke to Dan, very helpful. Made the subject of pensions bearable.
Always polite and give you the time to think and ask questions . Would recommend
When phoned and asked to explain financial details & policies answered in a manner where you understood without being pushy whilst giving yourself time to go away and think what you are going to do next.
I found Daniel to be knowledgeble and informative, he answered all my questions and offered other financial services that may be of interest to me.
I was very impressed with the advisor Daniel and the advise he gave me
Very nice helpful man
A very good service from Michael. He took time to fully explain things and answered all of my queues. I would have no hesitation in recommending you to family and friends .
I found my experience with Evason Fildes to be exceptional, they were honest and straight forward in their approach and restructured a floundering pension into a secure well performing pension in the 6 months in a low risk fund, it has out performed my previous pension's last two years performance. I would have no hesitation in recommending them as financial advisers.
Very helpful good service . Always there to help .and will call you back when say they will .
Always keeps in touch nothings to much trouble seams to deal with everything as if it’s for himself but it’s for client thank you
From the moment the management of my various pensions were taken over by Evason Fildes I've been thoroughly impressed with the service they provide & the professionalism of the staff. I never feel rushed into making any decisions & the advice I receive has always been fair & objective. Highly recommended.
I found the whole process easy and everyone I spoke to very helpful . Any questions i had were explained well and overall a pleasant experience.
Very professional but friendly at the same time
Very good and excellent service, sorted me out a treat, hope they keep up the good service
Evason Fildes Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 39 reviews