Evans Cycles Leicester, Leicester Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evans Cycles Leicester, Leicester

2 Upperton Rd, Leicester LE3 0BG, UK

Tell us how Evans Cycles Leicester, Leicester made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I have recently purchased a bike from them. The service has not been acceptable to me; so delayed was it, that I canceled the order, only for them to ignore my request and send it nearly eight weeks late!. The bike has arrived and there is no tool to assemble it, despite their assembly video stating that one is included. I have tried calling them, but their phones are not working. I have emailed them via their website and have been informed that it will take 7-10 days to receive a reply. I cannot webchat with them, because that too does not work. It would be great to be able to ride my £700 bike at some stage. Perhaps they could contact me?!!!
Amazingly helpful, ‘nothing is too much bother’ type of staff- Maher and Alex helped me through every stage of buying my bike from giving me up to date and honest information, to setting it up, allowing me to test ride it and adjusting the pedals/ cleats etc. They then fitted all the extras on too. Maher was super enthusiastic which helped as the price tag was pretty hefty (!). He was super knowledgable which was great because I haven’t bought a bike for years and am a bit out of date! I wasn’t hurried or made to feel as though I had to make the purchase either.
All in all it was a great experience. Would highly recommend.
Lead mechanic Gabriel really went over and above -he found the part cheaper and quicker than ordering through the normal stockist and kept me informed by email. Real bike dedication!
Absolutely incredible customer service today from Matt, he and all the other guy's are very helpful. I was not sure which bike i wanted when i got there and Matt was really patient with me and explained all the specs of a few bikes until i decided which one was best for my needs. I honestly cannot speak highly enough of this place. 10/10
I visited a couple of times to get my son a new Mountain Bike. The service was excellent the second time I visited, unfortunately the bike I wanted was not available so I have to order from Tredz.co.uk.
Evans Cycles Leicester, Leicester is rated 4.00 based on 5 reviews