Evans Cycles Leicester, Leicester Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Evans Cycles Leicester, Leicester

2 Upperton Rd, Leicester LE3 0BG, UK

Tell us how Evans Cycles Leicester, Leicester made you happy

"Lead mechanic Gabriel really went over and above -he found the part cheaper and quicker than ordering through the normal stockist and kept me informed by email. Real bike dedication!"
"Absolutely incredible customer service today from Matt, he and all the other guy's are very helpful. I was not sure which bike i wanted when i got there and Matt was really patient with me and explained all the specs of a few bikes until i decided which one was best for my needs. I honestly cannot speak highly enough of this place. 10/10"
"I visited a couple of times to get my son a new Mountain Bike. The service was excellent the second time I visited, unfortunately the bike I wanted was not available so I have to order from Tredz.co.uk."
Evans Cycles Leicester, Leicester is rated 4.67 based on 3 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access