Eurostar Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Eurostar

How would you rate Eurostar?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
H F Shepherd

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Eurostar in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
H F Shepherd
"Booked my own 70th birthday treat on the Eurostar Before I retired I was a HGV driver and have done the tunnel many time both in the truck and the car The Eurostar was a joy to be traveling on very clean very fast and very comfortable Will be booking another trip on this fabulous train very soon"
Kunal Sarkar
"Website is slow and resistant to making changes. The standard cabin is cramped like cattle market with poor luggage storage. Its very painful making ones way through the station with luggage. Services needs a lot of improvement."
Eurostar is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews